Author Topic: Are you good looking? (Face)  (Read 60397 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Are you good looking? (Face)
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2009, 02:33:29 PM »
looking great okami

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »
your friend on the other hand is not exactly jason statham's brother

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2009, 02:38:09 PM »
your friend on the other hand is not exactly jason statham's brother

suckmymuscle

« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2009, 02:42:20 PM »

First of all, learn how to properly quote other posters' posts, retard.

this is the very opposite of the scientific method, so the pure idiocy of this post cannot be overstated. Do you realize that you have no controls, no statistically analysis, nothing resembling

How would you go about conducting a scientific study to prove that vitamin E increases the risk of death? You would get a control group that has been scanned to have perfect health - and not things like artherosclerosis that can blurr the results -, give them exactly the same diet with no supplements other than vitamin E in the exact same amount for all of them. That's the closest thing you could get to a double blind plecebo controlled study. With the exception of a control group(plural), my personal experience comes as close to being scientific as possible, since my diet is exactly the same it was 10 years ago and since vitamin E is the only supplement I took during that entire time period consistently, at the exact same amount day after day. End of story. I would be really interested in seeing the study that shows that vitamin E increases the risk of death. I doubt that it was as controlled as you think it was, and I doubt it was more controlled than my own personal experience in this case. I don't think it's possible to get a hundred people to eat exactly the same diet day after day for years and take only vitamin E at the exact same amount day after day for all that time.

f you had a modicum of reading comprehension you would realize i said what defintion? there are a couple. According to the father of modern toxicology you are wrong. If you excluding essential nutrients from being poisons that makes no sense according to the widely used definition of substance which does harm to the organism.

Going by your logic, then the very concept ofa poison shouldn't exist, and Paracelsus should be regarded as a mystic rather than a scientist. The basis of science are concepts and definitions(principles) and both you and Paracelsus are providing none. What you are doing is called appeal to authority, and it is the lowest one can go in a discussion short of ad hominem.

If everything at a given dose can be regarded as a poison, then we must either eliminate the very concept of poison or accept that what defines a poison is not determined by the quantity of the substance ingested, but rather by whether it provides physiologically for the body at a certain dose or not. Caffeine doesen't. The burst of energry if gives you is caused by the release of glycogen stored in the liver from the epinephrine release. In this case, it is the carbs, proteins and fats ingested that are giving you the energy. It increases mental alertness by inhibiting adenosine, which causes a release of norepinephrine and dopamine, both made from tryrosine, an amino acid. So what is increasing your mental alrtness are substances made from the tyrosine you ingested and not from the caffeine per se. Caffeine adds nothing to the body. In act it depleted the body of B vitamins and Calcium. Caffeine is a poison because in even low doses it leaves the body worst off than it was before and not better, and the increased vitality that follows ingesting it are nothing more than a neurochemical cascade caused by the disruption that it causes to the adenosine pathways in the brain, and not by really making any system in the body stronger. You are a fucking fool if you think caffeine is not a poison.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »
 How would you go about conducting a scientific study to prove that vitamin E increases the risk of death? You would get a control group that has been scanned to have perfect health - and not things like artherosclerosis that can blurr the results -, give them exactly the same diet with no supplements other than vitamin E in the exact same amount for all of them. That's the closest thing you could get to a double blind plecebo controlled study. With the exception of a control group(plural), my personal experience comes as close to being scientific as possible, since my diet is exactly the same it was 10 years ago and since vitamin E is the only supplement I took during that entire time period consistently, at the exact same amount day after day. End of story. I would be really interested in seeing the study that shows that vitamin E increases the risk of death. I doubt that it was as controlled as you think it was, and I doubt it was more controlled than my own personal experience in this case. I don't think it's possible to get a hundred people to eat exactly the same diet day after day for years and take only vitamin E at the exact same amount day after day for all that time.

Going by your logic, then the very concept ofa poison shouldn't exist, and Paracelsus should be regarded as a mystic rather than a scientist. The basis of science are concepts and definitions(principles) and both you and Paracelsus are providing none. What you are doing is called appeal to authority, and it is the lowest one can go in a discussion short of ad hominem.

If everything at a given dose can be regarded as a poison, then we must either eliminate the very concept of poison or accept that what defines a poison is not determined by the quantity of the substance ingested, but rather by whether it provides physiologically for the body at a certain dose or not. Caffeine doesen't. The burst of energry if gives you is caused by the release of glycogen stored in the liver from the epinephrine release. In this case, it is the carbs, proteins and fats ingested that are giving you the energy. It increases mental alertness by inhibiting adenosine, which causes a release of norepinephrine and dopamine, both made from tryrosine, an amino acid. So what is increasing your mental alrtness are substances made from the tyrosine you ingested and not from the caffeine per se. Caffeine adds nothing to the body. In act it depleted the body of B vitamins and Calcium. Caffeine is a poison because in even low doses it leaves the body worst off than it was before and not better, and the increased vitality that follows ingesting it are nothing more than a neurochemical cascade caused by the disruption that it causes to the adenosine pathways in the brain, and not by really making any system in the body stronger. You are a fucking fool if you think caffeine is not a poison.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So there are no benefits to caffeine? Doesn't give you pep?
I hate the State.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »
another ridiculous post, caffeine has shown little to no side effects whilst offering cancer protection, reduce risk of neurodegenerative conditions

Little to no side effects? Then why are patients with myocardial infarctions forbidden from ingesting any caffeine? Why are diabetes strongly encouraged to not ingest any caffeine? Sure, the side effects of caffeine are not as severe as that of cocaine, I'll give you that. But there have been at least one case of a healthy young male dying after ingesting less than half a gram of caffeine - he drank 5 cans of Red Bull.

And you can't really say that caffeine decreases the risk of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, because most people who ingest caffeine do so by drinking coffee, and coffee is loaded with antioxidants. ;) The neuroprotective effects of caffeine comes most probably from the antioxidants in coffee rather than the caffeine. The Yanomami indians of Brazil, who ingest lots of caffeine in the form of guarana have rates of neurodegenerative diseases that are no lower than those of people who don't ingest caffeine.

and relief from lethargy.

Only to crash a few hours latter. The burst of enerrgy comes from the release of glycogen from liver stores and excessive release of catecholamines in the brain. After the effect passes, you are left hypoglycemic with below average levels of synaptic norepinephrine and dopaminee; you end up worst than you were before ingesting caffeine. ;)

Not to mention is positive effects on bronchospasm and constriction.
sure so populations should be avoid it but many peoples bodies are better with it like me. I suffer from asthma and caf greatly reduces chest congestion. Upregulation of cAMP is also a powerful way to combat inflammation, the number one killer in the world.

Ah, but I never claimed that medicines can't be poisons. ;) Ever heard the expression "collateral effects"? Most medicines in fact are so toxic that you need a prescription to purchase them. Some antivirals are so harsh in the body that the guy ends up a living corpse. AIDS patients look like that as much do to the medicines they take to treat their illness as because of the virus. Clenbuterol is even better at releaving asthma than caffeine. Ever seen what a guy who takes that for a month straight - without steroids to hold the muscle mass on - look like? Lol.

viscious pwnings going on around here.

Yes, I agree with you. Too bad you haven't been giving nay of them. You are truly a shit for brains if you think you have pawned me. In fact, I have demolished every point you brough up very easily. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »
Sex fiend...
great jawline, impressive tan for an irish.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2009, 02:58:32 PM »
Sex fiend...

Damn, you are jacked!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2009, 02:59:31 PM »
he's lucky that he's not a ginger

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2009, 03:04:39 PM »
great jawline, impressive tan for an irish.
My heritage is scandinavian

he's lucky that he's not a ginger
Haha I dont think he'd care man,all matters to him is strength and eating haha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »
My heritage is scandinavian
Haha I dont think he'd care man,all matters to him is strength and eating haha

Okami is another handsome dude that bangs chicks and is muscular

We are superior

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »
Okami is another handsome dude that bangs chicks and is muscular

We are superior
Haha indeed!!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »
poor man!!.. FP has totally destroyed your mind!!

'FP' could not destroy any-thing - bar a family size bucket of 'KFC' chicken, followed swiftly by of box of 20 x doughnuts (the ones with the apple gel filling) all washed down with 2 ltrs of full sugar coke.

Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2009, 05:37:00 PM »
hey johhny, you are pretty metro so i figure i would go to you with this question; do you have any suggestions for a mild facial cleanser? i use a bar of soap and it dries out my skin, also do you reccomend a toner? thanks in advance!
Clarins for men cleanser is great,use it twice a day and maybe use the toner with it in the morning
I shave,then get in shower and use the cleanser,made a great difference to my skin

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »
sia din other thread.

average and thus get average looking girls

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »
sia din other thread.

average and thus get average looking girls

Wrong attitude big guy...mover of huge weight thus gets great looking girls...
I hate the State.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »
haha not wrong attitude.

id be a fruitcake to say im goodlooking, vain also

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2009, 06:51:49 PM »
 Little to no side effects? Then why are patients with myocardial infarctions forbidden from ingesting any caffeine? Why are diabetes strongly encouraged to not ingest any caffeine? Sure, the side effects of caffeine are not as severe as that of cocaine, I'll give you that. But there have been at least one case of a healthy young male dying after ingesting less than half a gram of caffeine - he drank 5 cans of Red Bull.

And you can't really say that caffeine decreases the risk of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases, because most people who ingest caffeine do so by drinking coffee, and coffee is loaded with antioxidants. ;) The neuroprotective effects of caffeine comes most probably from the antioxidants in coffee rather than the caffeine. The Yanomami indians of Brazil, who ingest lots of caffeine in the form of guarana have rates of neurodegenerative diseases that are no lower than those of people who don't ingest caffeine.

Only to crash a few hours latter. The burst of enerrgy comes from the release of glycogen from liver stores and excessive release of catecholamines in the brain. After the effect passes, you are left hypoglycemic with below average levels of synaptic norepinephrine and dopaminee; you end up worst than you were before ingesting caffeine. ;)

Ah, but I never claimed that medicines can't be poisons. ;) Ever heard the expression "collateral effects"? Most medicines in fact are so toxic that you need a prescription to purchase them. Some antivirals are so harsh in the body that the guy ends up a living corpse. AIDS patients look like that as much do to the medicines they take to treat their illness as because of the virus. Clenbuterol is even better at releaving asthma than caffeine. Ever seen what a guy who takes that for a month straight - without steroids to hold the muscle mass on - look like? Lol.

Yes, I agree with you. Too bad you haven't been giving nay of them. You are truly a shit for brains if you think you have pawned me. In fact, I have demolished every point you brough up very easily. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

so your evidence for side effects of caffeine are in those with autoimmune disease? another idiotic post.

Caffeine has little to no side effects in a healthy population, or are we talking about standard deviations from the norm?

I can't think of one argument you have ever won to be honest, from Neo owning you to van bilderass recently shiting on you on the nut board.

the mere fact that you cannot comprehend that your own supplementation of vitamin e is useless leads me to beleive you are not versed in the scientific method. Science tries to reduce extraneous variables to allow for accurate measurement of the independent variable, in this case vitamin e.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

please give me a definition of poison that you would like to use, until then it impossible to move forward as you are moving the goalposts. The definition i used off websters online provides that the substance is always harmful.... caffeine does not meet this criteria as there is no measureable negative effects, no laboratory diagnostics used to measure any harmful effects.

The vitamin e thread is hilarious, you resort to claiming you usage of vitamin is a scientific study...seriously, do you really beleive this?

what's to say its not the diet?exercise?other supplements?drugs?genetics? etc etc... you can't, so you fail i win, do not pass go.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2009, 07:21:43 PM »
Daniel San, you soopi' cun'! Erryfing Daniel San say, wong as fuck, make Miagi raff rike bastad!

D'uuuuuh... I... uh... I guessha right, MissaMiagee!

DAMY

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »
Man struggles to drink milk, having left the house in a rush, and put his head on upside-down.

Looking closely, we can see the confusion on the subject's face.

This man still advocates that kids get plenty of milk, having been Hacksaw Jim Duggan in a previous life.

And bravo, we say! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*brandishing two-by-four*

DAMY

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2009, 07:29:50 PM »
At least change the hairdo Johnny!

why not just strip and go home with some old hags for some money on the side and get a good nose job instead?

TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2009, 07:33:02 PM »
why not just strip and go home with some old hags for some money on the side and get a good nose job instead?

what is wrong with his nose, i've never looked at it

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2009, 07:36:18 PM »
Here we see Janet Jackson in a rare sans-make-up pic, during her Rhythm Nation tour. She was busy calling Michael and LaToya to ascertain who had custody of the Jackson nose that weekend.

DAMY