Author Topic: Are you good looking? (Face)  (Read 60796 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Are you good looking? (Face)
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2009, 05:29:50 AM »
if u cant buy a 1990 mercedes for 5,000 in 2009   how the hell can u get any work done?  lol

Check the prizes yourself. 5000USD will give you a decent nose-job at many places.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2009, 05:30:46 AM »

poor man!!.. FP has totally destroyed your mind!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2009, 05:31:59 AM »
Check the prizes yourself. 5000USD will give you a decent nose-job at many places.
who limits themselves to just a nose job?  solo nose job is so 25 years ago

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2009, 05:32:47 AM »
im getting pissed, people are dieting here! i thought deicide was too

I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2009, 05:34:29 AM »
poor man!!.. FP has totally destroyed your mind!!

I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2009, 05:38:49 AM »
im starting to think maybe a cheat meal would be good for my diet? sort of shock and 'reset' my body

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2009, 05:47:09 AM »
im starting to think maybe a cheat meal would be good for my diet? sort of shock and 'reset' my body
I hate the State.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2009, 07:25:24 AM »
hey johhny, you are pretty metro so i figure i would go to you with this question; do you have any suggestions for a mild facial cleanser? i use a bar of soap and it dries out my skin, also do you reccomend a toner? thanks in advance!

seriously, it is kinda like shampooing

just wash your face with water in the shower and get one of those showers heads with a water filter

as for actual "product", i recommend anything from the "Zirh" company

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2009, 07:43:44 AM »

Arnold's face was def. way above avg. in the handsome department.
his body and his charisma and his wealth and success = way way way above average

his facial features? no

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:29 AM »
his body and his charisma and his wealth and success = way way way above average

his facial features? no

sure he has it!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:39 AM »

his facial features? no

van damme was basically what arnold SHOULD have been but he loved the coke way to much

think of it
govenor van damme

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2009, 07:51:58 AM »
another example is oprah, with an average face and body she has reached the top in her field!!..

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2009, 08:24:34 AM »
 Irrelevant and preposterous: I never claimed to be a comedian. As for me vs you, remember when I corrected you about meth not being a salt of amphetamine, or when you tried to question my claim that caffeine is a poison, and I proved you wrong by pointing out that it is synthesized by several plants precisely to kill insects that feed on them? ;) Talk sense, little boy, and go mod the nutrition whilst I take a break from it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

or when i pointed out that you taking vitamin e is not a scientific study, i still get a kick out of that.

caffeine is not a poison. Pick a definition

"Paracelsus, the father of toxicology, once wrote: "Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison." The phrase "poison" is often used colloquially to describe any harmful substance, particularly corrosive substances, carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens and harmful pollutants, and to exaggerate the dangers of chemicals. The legal definition of "poison" is stricter. A medical condition of poisoning can also be caused by substances that are not legally required to carry the label "poison"."

water by this definition is a poison since at high doses it can cause hypoatremia and hypokalemia, water intoxication and death.

remember the time you said lats had nothing to do with taper? only the shoulder to waist ratio?

a phd is never a masters as one is a doctorate.. sorry try again :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2009, 08:39:42 AM »

or when i pointed out that you taking vitamin e is not a scientific study, i still get a kick out of that.

caffeine is not a poison. Pick a definition

"Paracelsus, the father of toxicology, once wrote: "Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison." The phrase "poison" is often used colloquially to describe any harmful substance, particularly corrosive substances, carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens and harmful pollutants, and to exaggerate the dangers of chemicals. The legal definition of "poison" is stricter. A medical condition of poisoning can also be caused by substances that are not legally required to carry the label "poison"."

water by this definition is a poison since at high doses it can cause hypoatremia and hypokalemia, water intoxication and death.

remember the time you said lats had nothing to do with taper? only the shoulder to waist ratio?

I hate the State.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
oh and ftr im ugly as shit. if i had a picture id post it.....

nevermind i found one

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2009, 08:43:17 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2009, 09:03:55 AM »

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2009, 09:09:48 AM »
i've been told by numerous people i look like andy garcia  ;)

garcia would be proud if he knew this 8)

Post a pic & show us gorgeous.

Also you too need to get a room. :-*
Growth/noob loves me

suckmymuscle

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »

Wrong. You claimed that there are studies showing vitamin E to increase the rate of death. I said I've been taking vitamin daily for 10 years and I haven't died yet. My blood work shows a great lipoprotein profile, and my liver enzymes and kidney function is superb. My personal experience can be seen as a scientific study that contradicts the ones you pointed out. Why? Because vitamin E is the only supplement I've taken daily for ten years, so there are no extraneous variables that could mitigate the deleterious effect of vitamin E - if there are any, which my scientific study on myself proves there is none. I also know people who have taken up to 1,000 international units of vitamin E daily for 25 years who have superb health - but since they also took several different supplements, I won't use them to prove my point. ;)

caffeine is not a poison. Pick a definition"Paracelsus, the father of toxicology, once wrote: "Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison." The phrase "poison" is often used colloquially to describe any harmful substance, particularly corrosive substances, carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens and harmful pollutants, and to exaggerate the dangers of chemicals. The legal definition of "poison" is stricter. A medical condition of poisoning can also be caused by substances that are not legally required to carry the label "poison"."

No, caffeine is synthesized by several species of plants precisely to kill pests that feed on them. It is not required by any living organism at any dose, and it is harmful at any reasonable dose - unlike water, which is required for life. Don't argue that it not harmful at, say, one miligram because then the argument becomes reductio ad absurdum and I won't go there. Even a dose as low as 30 miligrams of caffeine can cause momentary hyperglycemia enough to harm a severe diabetic. In Humans, caffeine blocks adenosine in the brain disrupting the body's circadian rythm. It causes the release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, leading to hyperglycemia and an increase of corticosteroids, which are terrible for the skeletal muscles, CNS and even disrupts the digestive and excretory system - although much less dramatically than much stronger sympathomimetic agents like amphetamines. Prove to me that caffeine is not a poison. You can't! The definition of poison is that of a substance that is not required to sustain life and is disrupts the body's physiological funtioning. Going by your logic, even breathing too hard for too long can kill you. That is an absolutely terrible definition for what a poison is.

What definition? Yours? The difference is that water is required for remaining alive. That is why it is not a poison. Going by your absurd logic, even oxygen is a poison since breathing too hard for too long might kill you. How can you compare water, a substance that the average Human needs to ingest at least one liter a day to remain alive, to a subtance that wll kill you at a dose roughly one hundred times smaller - 10 grams or so. So yes, everything can be a poison, but elements that are required for remaining alive only become poisonous after a certain dose, whilst susbstances such as alkaloids like caffeine don't add anything good for the body at any dose.

Yes, I do. And?

What are your qualifications? You are not even a medical doctor like you make yourself appear to be. From what I recall, you dropped out of medical school, didn't you?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
 Wrong. You claimed that there are studies showing vitamin E to increase the rate of death. I said I've been taking vitamin daily for 10 years and I haven't died yet. My blood work shows a great lipoprotein profile, and my liver enzymes and kidney function is superb. My personal experience can be seen as a scientific study that contradicts the ones you pointed out. Why? Because vitamin E is the only supplement I've taken daily for ten years, so there are no extraneous variables that could mitigate the deleterious effect of vitamin E - if there are any, which my scientific study on myself proves there is none. I also know people who have taken up to 1,000 international units of vitamin E daily for 25 years who have superb health - but since they also took several different supplements, I won't use them to prove my point. ;)

No, caffeine is synthesized by several species of plants precisely to kill pests that feed on them. It is not required by any living organism at any dose, and it is harmful at any reasonable dose - unlike water, which is required for life. Don't argue that it not harmful at, say, one miligram because then the argument becomes reductio ad absurdum and I won't go there. Even a dose as low as 30 miligrams of caffeine can cause momentary hyperglycemia enough to harm a severe diabetic. In Humans, caffeine blocks adenosine in the brain disrupting the body's circadian rythem. It causes the release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, leading to hyperglycemia and an increase of corticosteroids, which are terrible for the skeletal muscles, CNS and even disrupts the digestive and excretory system - although much less dramatically then much stronger sympathomimetic agents like amphetamines. Prove to me that caffeine is not a poison. You can't! The definition of poison is that of a substance that is not required to sustain life and is disrupts the body's physiological funtioning. Going by your logic, even breathing too hard for too long can kill you. That is an absolutely terrible definition for what a poison is.

What definition? Yours? The difference is that water is required for remaining alive. That is why it is not a poison. Going by your absurd logic, even oxygen is a poison since breathing too hard for too long might kill you. How can you compare water, a substance that the average Human needs to ingest at least one liter a day to remain alive, to a subtance that wll kill you at a dose roughly one hundred times smaller - 10 grams or so. So yes, everything can be a poison, but elements that are required for remaining alive only become poisonous after a certain dose, whilst susbstances such as alkaloids like caffeine don't add anything good for the body at any dose.

Yes, I do. And?

What are your qualifications? You are not even a medical doctor like you make yourself appear to be. From what I recall, you dropped out of medical school, didn't you?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So we shouldn't drink coffee eh?
I hate the State.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2009, 09:27:23 AM »
So we shouldn't drink coffee eh?

Go ahead. I drink coffee myself. I don't fool myself, however, into believing that my body is better off with caffeine than without it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2009, 11:34:40 AM »

No, caffeine is synthesized by several species of plants precisely to kill pests that feed on them. It is not required by any living organism at any dose, and it is harmful at any reasonable dose - unlike water, which is required for life. Don't argue that it not harmful at, say, one miligram because then the argument becomes reductio ad absurdum and I won't go there. Even a dose as low as 30 miligrams of caffeine can cause momentary hyperglycemia enough to harm a severe diabetic. In Humans, caffeine blocks adenosine in the brain disrupting the body's circadian rythm. It causes the release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, leading to hyperglycemia and an increase of corticosteroids, which are terrible for the skeletal muscles, CNS and even disrupts the digestive and excretory system - although much less dramatically than much stronger sympathomimetic agents like amphetamines. Prove to me that caffeine is not a poison. You can't! The definition of poison is that of a substance that is not required to sustain life and is disrupts the body's physiological funtioning. Going by your logic, even breathing too hard for too long can kill you. That is an absolutely terrible definition for what a poison is.

Yes, I do. And?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

"Wrong. You claimed that there are studies showing vitamin E to increase the rate of death. I said I've been taking vitamin daily for 10 years and I haven't died yet. My blood work shows a great lipoprotein profile, and my liver enzymes and kidney function is superb. My personal experience can be seen as a scientific study that contradicts the ones you pointed out. Why? Because vitamin E is the only supplement I've taken daily for ten years, so there are no extraneous variables that could mitigate the deleterious effect of vitamin E - if there are any, which my scientific study on myself proves there is none. I also know people who have taken up to 1,000 international units of vitamin E daily for 25 years who have superb health - but since they also took several different supplements, I won't use them to prove my point. ;)"

this is the very opposite of the scientific method, so the pure idiocy of this post cannot be overstated. Do you realize that you have no controls, no statistically analysis, nothing resembling

"No, caffeine is synthesized by several species of plants precisely to kill pests that feed on them. It is not required by any living organism at any dose, and it is harmful at any reasonable dose - unlike water, which is required for life. Don't argue that it not harmful at, say, one miligram because then the argument becomes reductio ad absurdum and I won't go there. Even a dose as low as 30 miligrams of caffeine can cause momentary hyperglycemia enough to harm a severe diabetic. In Humans, caffeine blocks adenosine in the brain disrupting the body's circadian rythm. It causes the release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, leading to hyperglycemia and an increase of corticosteroids, which are terrible for the skeletal muscles, CNS and even disrupts the digestive and excretory system - although much less dramatically than much stronger sympathomimetic agents like amphetamines. Prove to me that caffeine is not a poison. You can't! The definition of poison is that of a substance that is not required to sustain life and is disrupts the body's physiological funtioning. Going by your logic, even breathing too hard for too long can kill you. That is an absolutely terrible definition for what a poison is.

What definition? Yours? The difference is that water is required for remaining alive. That is why it is not a poison. Going by your absurd logic, even oxygen is a poison since breathing too hard for too long might kill you. How can you compare water, a substance that the average Human needs to ingest at least one liter a day to remain alive, to a subtance that wll kill you at a dose roughly one hundred times smaller - 10 grams or so. So yes, everything can be a poison, but elements that are required for remaining alive only become poisonous after a certain dose, whilst susbstances such as alkaloids like caffeine don't add anything good for the body at any dose. "

if you had a modicum of reading comprehension you would realize i said what defintion? there are a couple. According to the father of modern toxicology you are wrong. If you excluding essential nutrients from being poisons that makes no sense according to the widely used definition of substance which does harm to the organism.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2009, 11:37:38 AM »
  Go ahead. I drink coffee myself. I don't fool myself, however, into believing that my body is better off with caffeine than without it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

another ridiculous post, caffeine has shown little to no side effects whilst offering cancer protection, reduce risk of neurodegenerative conditions and relief from lethargy. Not to mention is positive effects on bronchospasm and constriction.

sure so populations should be avoid it but many peoples bodies are better with it like me. I suffer from asthma and caf greatly reduces chest congestion. Upregulation of cAMP is also a powerful way to combat inflammation, the number one killer in the world.

viscious pwnings going on around here.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2009, 11:42:30 AM »
Upregulation of cAMP is also a powerful way to combat inflammation,
caffiene can reduce inflammation?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B