Author Topic: Are you good looking? (Face)  (Read 60682 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Are you good looking? (Face)
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2009, 04:28:53 AM »
Next time that happens, just have an Orange Mocha Frappuccino

Because there's more to life, than being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.

I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2009, 04:29:32 AM »
i've been told by numerous people i look like andy garcia  ;)

+ 2000 pounds that is.

This is Duck: How are you feeling today bigPandaBabySexy? :-*

io856

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2009, 04:30:33 AM »

+ 2000 pounds that is.

Would you make love to suckmymuscle?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2009, 04:30:59 AM »
Next time that happens, just have an Orange Mocha Frappuccino

Because there's more to life, than being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.

NYC
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2009, 04:31:29 AM »
Would you make love to suckmymuscle?

Fagger Spermer :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2009, 04:32:15 AM »

Damn that looks good

+ 2000 pounds that is.

Did you see his 7000 word explanation meltdown in the V where he talks about how he doesn't meltdown? ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2009, 04:32:25 AM »
wasnt it easier to post your pic??..
:D

he'll never do that ...

a shit talker never posts his pic

look at donkey kong

he posted one calf and now everyone knowing he is a joke they just ignore him

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2009, 04:33:03 AM »
Damn that looks good

Did you see his 7000 word explanation meltdown in the V where he talks about how he doesn't meltdown? ;D

4-5000 calories
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2009, 04:36:12 AM »

Hahaha wtf. Link? ;D

io856

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2009, 04:37:50 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2009, 04:39:16 AM »
:D

he'll never do that ...

a shit talker never posts his pic

look at donkey kong

he posted one calf and now everyone knowing he is a joke they just ignore him

actually i believe it's very gay when a man keeps thinking if his face looks handsome or not!!.. it's ok to care about your body because you can change it but no one can change his face (naturally i mean) so must accept it as it's..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2009, 04:41:34 AM »

Hahaha wtf. Link? ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=279725.msg3955629#msg3955629

My favorite parts are where his obeseness calls me fat (which I am), claims to know "an awful lot" and calls himself an owning machine, ROFL

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2009, 04:42:51 AM »
actually i believe it's very gay when a man keeps thinking if his face looks handsome or not!!.. it's ok to care about your body because you can change it but no one can change his face (naturally i mean) so must accept it as it's..

Your looks = a vital ingredient to your success in life. Studies show that better looking people on average have better careers, higher income, tends to be favored in court more often and so on. Only a fool would not care about his facial appearance in this day and age.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2009, 04:45:04 AM »

Your looks = a vital ingredient to your success in life. Studies show that better looking people on average have better careers, higher income, tends to be favored in court more often and so on. Only a fool would not care about his facial appearance in this day and age.

i agree with you but what if your didnt look handsome??.. would it be better to accept your shape as it was or to keep hating yourself!!..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2009, 04:45:25 AM »

Absolutely. There is this great scene in "Liar, liar" where Jim Carrey and his son are talking and when the boy says, "But dad, my teacher says true beauty is on the inside", Carrey replies, "That's just something ugly people say" ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2009, 04:49:16 AM »

i agree with you but what if your didnt look handsome??.. would it be better to accept your shape as it was or to keep hating yourself!!..

No need to hate yourself if your face = ugly. Debussey was talking about things like proper shaving, skin care and such so that you at least make the best of what you have.
And if your face looks good but you've got a fucked up nose ect, getting a nose job or something ain't such a bad idea. Your looks will improve greatly, and your success in many areas will also improve.
A lot of people would not do such a beneficial thing because of fear of judgement from others or "not being a man", which is stupid. Ascribing to these old stereotypes will not help you become successfull or bring you anything good, and being to weak to do what is best for you just because of other peoples opinions = robbing yourself of a lot of good stuff.

New success formula for men: Cosmetic surgery + combat sports training + education > not having a cosmetic surgery because it is not "manly", drinking beer and being a smelly old fuck sitting in a sofa all your life listening to heavy metal

8)

Absolutely. There is this great scene in "Liar, liar" where Jim Carrey and his son are talking and when the boy says, "But dad, my teacher says true beauty is on the inside", Carrey replies, "That's just something ugly people say" ;D

Haha yes! Just like fat women trying to convince themselves: "I am a confident and worthy individual" while hurting inside. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2009, 04:50:50 AM »

yes of course the shape plays an important role (specially with girls) but i meant that anyone must accept his shape as it's.. still some "ugly" ppl can find great opportunities because of their abilities, sense of humour, and a lot of other spiritual values!!..

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2009, 04:52:40 AM »
yes of course the shape plays an important role (specially with girls) but i meant that anyone must accept his shape as it's.. still some "ugly" ppl can find great opportunities because of their abilities, sense of humour, and a lot of other spiritual values!!..

Ugly people can get cosmetic surgery to fix the worst shit.

But in all seriousness, there is a lot more to a person than their outward appearance, but when you have the opportunity, why not fix up both your outward appearance AND work on your humor, spirituality and what not? No reason not to have the whole cake.

io856

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2009, 04:54:18 AM »
you guys annoying

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2009, 04:55:06 AM »
No need to hate yourself if your face = ugly. Debussey was talking about things like proper shaving, skin care and such so that you at least make the best of what you have.
And if your face looks good but you've got a fucked up nose ect, getting a nose job or something ain't such a bad idea. Your looks will improve greatly, and your success in many areas will also improve.
A lot of people would not do such a beneficial thing because of fear of judgement from others or "not being a man", which is stupid. Ascribing to these old stereotypes will not help you become successfull or bring you anything good, and being to weak to do what is best for you just because of other peoples opinions = robbing yourself of a lot of good stuff.

New success formula for men: Cosmetic surgery + combat sports training + education > not having a cosmetic surgery because it is not "manly", drinking beer and being a smelly old fuck sitting in a sofa all your life listening to heavy metal

8)

Haha yes! Just like fat women trying to convince themselves: "I am a confident and worthy individual" while hurting inside. ;D

a lot of ppl who did these kinds of surgeries to fix a nose or so looked worse than before!!.. may be they looked better according to the beauty standards but they lost another kind of beauty, a God given one!!..

as for shaving and so, of course no one disagree with this..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2009, 04:55:31 AM »
As for me vs you, remember when I corrected you about meth not being a salt of amphetamine, or when you tried to question my claim that caffeine is a poison, and I proved you wrong by pointing out that it is synthesized by several plants precisely to kill insects that feed on them? ;) Talk sense, little boy, and go mod the nutrition whilst I take a break from it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This thread was quite the ownage by you as well

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=261065.msg3738653;topicseen#msg3738653

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2009, 04:57:52 AM »
I hate the State.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2009, 04:58:43 AM »

Ugly people can get cosmetic surgery to fix the worst shit.

But in all seriousness, there is a lot more to a person than their outward appearance, but when you have the opportunity, why not fix up both your outward appearance AND work on your humor, spirituality and what not? No reason not to have the whole cake.
we know your loaded with dough, but do you think others who are not as blessed as you with financial resources and happen to be ugly can just 'cut a check' ?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2009, 04:59:29 AM »
a lot of ppl who did these kinds of surgeries to fix a nose or so looked worse than before!!.. may be they looked better according to the beauty standards but they lost another kind of beauty, a God given one!!..

as for shaving and so, of course no one disagree with this..

Actually, cosmetic surgery has come so far today that most people getting a surgery looks better than before. The ones that looks worse afterwards are usually those that overdo it to the point where it does not look natural any more.

This so called "god given beauty" = a stupid concept. If you = ugly, then you = ugly, regardless if you think some fantasy figure made you beautiful. Using somewhat objective critieria and the consensus among people = better than being a fat hag thinking that "I am hot because this is my god given beauty".

;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2009, 05:00:00 AM »
;D

am not a beauty but I'm ok w it

That's ok. Neither is she