Author Topic: Chris Cormier (chest/traps complex)  (Read 24821 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cormier (chest/traps complex)
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »
No, I weigh 218lbs at 5' 7".  Unlike most juiced up pussies, I manned up and put on 50lbs of mass in a year with no drugs.  I know, I'm probably 24%bf..haha
Getbig, better than a sitcom.
;D
Gutted

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »
;D
Gutted

Gaining 50lbs of msucle mass in one year is simply NOT possible for a natural. Maybe he didn't mean that?
I hate the State.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2009, 03:33:01 PM »
Gaining 50lbs of msucle mass in one year is simply NOT possible for a natural. Maybe he didn't mean that?
Of course he didn't gain 50lb or pure muscle

But a 50lb weight gain for a natural is possible.

However, you will gain a fair amount of fat

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »
This is physiologically impossible. 50lbs in one year...not possible natural. You can't be serious.

That amounts up to roughly 4lbs of muscle each month. Somethings not right here lmao.
from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
Of course he didn't gain 50lb or pure muscle

But a 50lb weight gain for a natural is possible.

However, you will gain a fair amount of fat

Limit for a natural might be 25lbs in one year with AMAZING genetics...let's assume he has freak genetics, so he gains 25lbs of muscle and fat...still VERY hard to believe...
I hate the State.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »
I don't recall ever stating that.
I know the "without diet and training the muscle would go" argument.  It's a poor analogy.

Two mountain climbers spend 2 months climbing the highest peak in New Zealand.  When they get to the top, a wealthy couple is having lunch by their helicopter.  They're both on the top of the mountain.
Have they accomplished the same feat?
Answer, no. ;)  It's a joke.  To most of the world outside getbig, it's viewed the same.

In the case of steroids vs no steroids, your analogy doesn't make any sense. No matter how hard a natural bodybuilder trains, he'll never look like a juiced up bodybuilder that is far past his natural limit. Now if you were gonna compare two guys that started at 150lbs and got to 180lbs, one being natural and the other one not, then your analogy would make perfect sense.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
No, I weigh 218lbs at 5' 7".  Unlike most juiced up pussies, I manned up and put on 50lbs of mass in a year with no drugs.  I know, I'm probably 24%bf..haha
Getbig, better than a sitcom.

Do you mean muscle mass or 10lbs muscle and 40 lbs fat?
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »
Do you mean muscle mass or 10lbs muscle and 40 lbs fat?
i think i remember Croatch saying that he had been partying and drinking and was kind of skinny at maybe 145-150 pounds and quit the partying and lifted and ate right so i can believe 50 POUNDS TOTAL SCALE WEIGHT but no fuccking way on earth was it 50 pounds of muscle, not even a sauced up Ronnie Coleman could do that.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »
i think i remember Croatch saying that he had been partying and drinking and was kind of skinny at maybe 145-150 pounds and quit the partying and lifted and ate right so i can believe 50 POUNDS TOTAL SCALE WEIGHT but no fuccking way on earth was it 50 pounds of muscle, not even a sauced up Ronnie Coleman could do that.

Obviously not, no human can put on 50lbs of muscle mass in a year. So I am thinking MAYBE 15 muscle and 35 fat...
I hate the State.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2009, 04:00:31 PM »
On my first year of training I put on roughly 20lbs and I felt like I exploded.

50lbs?? ROFL!
from incomplete data

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »
On my first year of training I put on roughly 20lbs and I felt like I exploded.

50lbs?? ROFL!
like i said, total scale weight it's DEFINITLEY possible, shit as easy as i put on weight it's scary to think how much weight i could gain but it sure as shit wouldn't be mostly muscle.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »
like i said, total scale weight it's DEFINITLEY possible, shit as easy as i put on weight it's scary to think how much weight i could gain but it sure as shit wouldn't be mostly muscle.

Yeah but it leaves Croatch with two alternatives:

1. He is lying.
2. He did gain 50lbs but most of it was fat and that's not really impressive.
from incomplete data

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2009, 04:48:38 PM »
chris cormier is basically what bodybuilding is all about. not someone like evan cantaloupe or phil heath or lunch trey. you either have it or you dont and chris had it

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
chris cormier is basically what bodybuilding is all about. not someone like evan cantaloupe or phil heath or lunch trey. you either have it or you dont and chris had it
yeah, this guy "doesn't have it". ::) i don't understand all the hate for Evan, dude looks great and comes off like a nice guy in his clips.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2009, 04:59:55 PM »
This is physiologically impossible. 50lbs in one year...not possible natural. You can't be serious.
No, completely serious and legit.  From A-B with no drugs.  150lbs - 205lbs.  One year.
Probably 35lbs muscle or more, who knows.  I have the before/after shots.
Since, I've lost some fat, gained some muscle.  At 218lbs now.

Again, this is why I don't sweat most juicers gains.  I laugh at these guys 9 of 10 times.
"Hey bro, you think I'm looking swole?  I just increases my dbol intake.  I think I put on 5lbs of water since last week.  Wait, how's my gold chain look?"
hahaah ::)  Fools.
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »
No, completely serious and legit.  From A-B with no drugs.  150lbs - 205lbs.  One year.
Probably 35lbs muscle or more, who knows.  I have the before/after shots.
Since, I've lost some fat, gained some muscle.  At 218lbs now.

Again, this is why I don't sweat most juicers gains.  I laugh at these guys 9 of 10 times.
"Hey bro, you think I'm looking swole?  I just increases my dbol intake.  I think I put on 5lbs of water since last week.  Wait, how's my gold chain look?"
hahaah ::)  Fools.

35lbs of muscle in one year as a natural. You must be a total genetic freak.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »
Yeah but it leaves Croatch with two alternatives:

1. He is lying.
2. He did gain 50lbs but most of it was fat and that's not really impressive.
1. If I can't put on a lot of good weight my first year of training, there's no way someone else could.
2. There's no way someone can make great gains, unless they take drugs.

Rather than doubt it, maybe ask some questions on diet/training.  Typical response on here though.  I remember posting before/after shots years ago on here expecting to get:
"Well done"  "Nice job."

Instead, nothing but ridicule..hahah.  It took me a little, but I figured out what getbig was all about.  Putting the other guy down.  If he posts shots, critique them or question his claims on being natural, question the weight/bf listed, point out his flaws...poor calves, wide midsection, etc.

Again, that's what makes this site enjoyable.  If it were a "hey, nice job man, keep it up." site, would I post here....

NO. :D

If I want a pat on the back, I'll stand in line to see Santa in December and wish for a gym free of drug abusing clowns. ;) :-\
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »
1. If I can't put on a lot of good weight my first year of training, there's no way someone else could.

Rather than doubt it, maybe ask some questions on diet/training.  Typical response on here though.  I remember posting before/after shots years ago on here expecting to get:
"Well done"  "Nice job."

Instead, nothing but ridicule..hahah.  It took me a little, but I figured out what getbig was all about.  Putting the other guy down.  If he posts shots, critique them or question his claims on being natural, question the weight/bf listed, point out his flaws...poor calves, wide midsection, etc.

Again, that's what makes this site enjoyable.  If it were a "hey, nice job man, keep it up." site, would I post here....

If I want a pat on the back, I'll stand in line to see Santa in December and wish for a gym free of drug abusing clowns. ;) :-\

As I said, 35lbs in one year of muscle mass puts you in the 1% genetic elite...
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »
35lbs of muscle in one year as a natural. You must be a total genetic freak.
Well consider a few things.  Horrid diet, to 3lbs of chicken a day.  I had lifted for years previously (muscle memory).  I did this at 26, slow metabolism.  Quit smoking at the same time, increase of appetite.
Trained hard, never missing days, sufficient rest, etc.  I'd say 30lbs of lean mass easily.
Many could do it, but usually have no faith in their own abilities or have the consistency or drive for more than a few months at a time.  I barely had a great diet the first 6 months back, then started eating a ton.
Again, this is why I don't respect the drug route.  Most never even give it a year of REAL consistency on diet/training.  Nothing to applaud for popping a few pills, then having a protein shake after an easy workout.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »
As I said, 35lbs in one year of muscle mass puts you in the 1% genetic elite...
I wouldn't say that.  Think of how many people actually eat 5-6 good meals per day, with sufficient calories.  Never miss days.  Train hard, etc.
Most cop out, take drugs, and accept those gains as an "accomplishment".  BBing today is honestly sad.
Unlike you're going for a pro title, you take drugs because you fail yourself.  Fail having faith in your own work ethic, drive, etc.  All I see are failures at the gym, not bbers.
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2009, 05:15:12 PM »

"Well done"  "Nice job."

Hahaha, I love it when you keep stroking your own ego with "It seems like I'm the only one willing to do the hard work". What exactly have you done that is so revolutionizing? Putting on close to 50lbs of lean mass in one year natural is a damn revolution and don't expect anyone to swallow it.

There are TONS of people all over the world busting their asses of naturally, keeping strict diets and working out like there was no tomorrow. Don't act like you're the only one. But if you ask them, I'm pretty sure most of them agree that putting on 50lbs of lean mass naturally in a year is a fucking fantasy.

Besides, you can never be a true natural. You've admitted to juicing in the past.

But to make it short, what have you done so differently that made you so successful? It must be something really out of this world.
from incomplete data

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »
Hahaha, I love it when you keep stroking your own ego with "It seems like I'm the only one willing to do the hard work". What exactly have you done that is so revolutionizing? Putting on close to 50lbs of lean mass in one year natural is a damn revolution and don't expect anyone to swallow it.

There are TONS of people all over the world busting their asses of naturally, keeping strict diets and working out like there was no tomorrow. Don't act like you're the only one. But if you ask them, I'm pretty sure most of them agree that putting on 50lbs of lean mass naturally in a year is a fucking fantasy.

Besides, you can never be a true natural. You've admitted to juicing in the past.

But to make it short, what have you done so differently that made you so successful? It must be something really out of this world.
50lbs with some muscle memory and radical change in diet, it's not really that hard.
Do different, 3lbs of chicken per day for 6 months, maybe a year.  Train hard, creatine.  Nothing revolutionary, just plenty consistent.
This was in 2002.  I did one cycle in 94', which I kept zero of.  I'd consider those natural gains.  From A-B, with no drugs.
Of course, people will claim clean, but really makes those feel better about their own shortcomings.  It's a tag all the same.
I also smoked weed when I was younger.  So, I'm technically a stoner too.

Here's a clip of some pictures.

From :37 to :49 is a one year period 02' - 03', with NO drugs.  Damn, at 1:53 I look pretty sick...haha, no drugs either.  That was shot in 2005.  Creatine, diet, consistent training.
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2009, 05:39:59 PM »
50lbs with some muscle memory and radical change in diet, it's not really that hard.
Do different, 3lbs of chicken per day for 6 months, maybe a year.  Train hard, creatine.  Nothing revolutionary, just plenty consistent.
This was in 2002.  I did one cycle in 94', which I kept zero of.  I'd consider those natural gains.  From A-B, with no drugs.
Of course, people will claim clean, but really makes those feel better about their own shortcomings.  It's a tag all the same.
I also smoked weed when I was younger.  So, I'm technically a stoner too.

Here's a clip of some pictures.

From :37 to :49 is a one year period 02' - 03', with NO drugs.  Damn, at 1:53 I look pretty sick...haha, no drugs either.  That was shot in 2005.  Creatine, diet, consistent training.

Haha ok I get it, you basically did the basics in bodybuilding nutrition and training that millions of others do as well. How come so few (if any) get same results? Must be your genetics then. Or fat. You keep talking about "dedication" and "hard work". Trust me, you're not the only one doing those things but yet you seem to be a huge statistic anomaly. Why do you expect us to swallow that you've gained 50lbs of lean mass in one year naturally when it's practically impossible for everyone else?? Oh right I forgot, "dedication"  ::)

Yes, you're never going to be a true natural. Once you've done a cycle you have affected the whole system forever whether it be in test production or cellular response to hormones, although it may be minuscule in your case considering how little you've juiced.
from incomplete data

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »
Haha ok I get it, you basically did the basics in bodybuilding nutrition and training that millions of others do as well. How come so few (if any) get same results? Must be your genetics then. Or fat. You keep talking about "dedication" and "hard work". Trust me, you're not the only one doing those things but yet you seem to be a huge statistic anomaly. Why do you expect us to swallow that you've gained 50lbs of lean mass in one year naturally when it's practically impossible for everyone else?? Oh right I forgot, "dedication"  ::)

Yes, you're never going to be a true natural. Once you've done a cycle you have affected the whole system forever whether it be in test production or cellular response to hormones, although it may be minuscule in your case considering how little you've juiced.
I really don't think many eat the same, train as hard, for as long, or have good genetics for lifting.
The whole, doing a cycle changes your test production, could only be for the worse.  Gear doesn't make your own natural test production better when you stop...haha
Cellular response to hormones, what would that have to do with putting on 50lbs 8 years later with no drugs?

Believe it or not, most people really don't diet correctly or train that hard.  Even the ones who do, how many have good genetics for lifting, a small percentage.  There you have it. ;)
N

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »
I really don't think many eat the same, train as hard, for as long, or have good genetics for lifting.
The whole, doing a cycle changes your test production, could only be for the worse.  Gear doesn't make your own natural test production better when you stop...haha
Cellular response to hormones, what would that have to do with putting on 50lbs 8 years later with no drugs?

Believe it or not, most people really don't diet correctly or train that hard.  Even the ones who do, how many have good genetics for lifting, a small percentage.  There you have it. ;)

Never put much weight on it, just stating the fact you're never 100% natural after a cycle.. whether it is for the better or worse.

Since your initial claim of 50lbs of lean mass you've added "perhaps 35lbs of it is lean muscle", "muscle memory, stopped smoking, change of diet" which makes things more believable. Just now admit that a large portion of the 50lbs was fat and fluids and you're getting closer to the truth. It's still impressive but don't kid yourself.
from incomplete data