Author Topic: Evan Centopani - Off Season Cooking and Eating - Prep for NY Pro <video>  (Read 10844 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
his forearms don't look soft at all, you can see veins and sinew when they flex, i do agree about his face but Evan is one of those guys who holds a lot of face bloat, you can't judge the condition of his body from his face.
Yes. Trust me. I saw tons and tons of competitors of ama and pros in my life.
He is a huge guy. Even if he holds fat, his vein show up.
But, in his contest condition, i bet forarm veins show up 10 times more.

lax

• Getbig IV
Finaly I cant go due to my job and his trainer go instead of me.

You can thank your lucky blue competitor stars than! ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
How many pro BBers have you ever seen in your life? Have you ever attended any show? Let alone participate?
Just you cant talk to me. Kid.
a friend of mine is a professional bodybuilder. another is a top amatuer. i dont sit here and drop names and brag about it all day, because these guys are just regular people. i dont have an EGO liek you do, mr.'wayofthesamurai'  ::) oh brother..

and stop with the stupid acccent "brah brah brah" your fellow asians would smack you on the face for typing like that, disgracing your race' way of speaking.... goddamn fool

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
You can thank your lucky blue competitor stars than! ;D
Actualy I am sad that  i cant meet them. They are good people.
I was supposed to meet CT-Muscle and workout with INSOMINIA. :'(

lax

• Getbig IV
Actualy I am sad that  i cant meet them. They are good people.
I was supposed to meet CT-Muscle and workout with INSOMINIA. :'(

Insomnia...too bad for that!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
He looks quite small for off season.
Fat and small.

Are you kidding me? There's nothing small about this dude.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
a friend of mine is a professional bodybuilder. another is a top amatuer. i dont sit here and drop names and brag about it all day, because these guys are just regular people. i dont have an EGO liek you do, mr.'wayofthesamurai'  ::) oh brother..

and stop with the stupid acccent "brah brah brah" your fellow asians would smack you on the face for typing like that, disgracing your race' way of speaking.... goddamn fool
Bragging?hahahahahahahahahaha!
 Kid, forget about it. I did many many things in my life. And I am almost 40years old and very far from my country(Unlike you) and own a company.
Being with Paco and supporting Paco is nothing proud of. Just I am entertaining people and myself here. Thats it. I respect all of the competitors. Of course Centopani too.
Its obvious that you are a young ignorant. Taking everything very seriously.

And Asian? What is something to do with asian and that "Brah brah brah"? The first of all, there are many countries in asia. For ex, Philipino and Japanese are way different both looks and mind. And you put us all together? Are you a racist? Why is it important for you?
I listen your opinon as your opinion. Not as a white opinon. Typical rural american you are..

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Are you kidding me? There's nothing small about this dude.
Exactly, he is small for the big boys like Markus or Dennis James or Paco. I am saying.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Exactly, he is small for the big boys like Markus or Dennis James or Paco. I am saying.

Well I guess we'll wait til this weekend and then see some comparisons.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
he's not even small next to them, the man is at least 300 pounds in those clips.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
 Kid, forget about it. I did many many things in my life. And I am almost 40years old and very far from my country(Unlike you) and own a company.
Being with Paco and supporting Paco is nothing proud of. Just I am entertaining people and myself here. Thats it. I respect all of the competitors. Of course Centopani too.

And Asian? What is something to do with asian and that "Brah brah brah"? The first of all, there are many countries in asia. For ex, Philipino and Japanese are way different both looks and mind. And you put us all together? Are you a racist? Why is it important for you?
I listen your opinon as your opinion. Not as a white opinon. Typical rural american you are..

"brah brah brah" = way an asian person says "blah blah blah" with a thick asian accent. many people would make fun of asians by syaing something like "brah brah brah"...because it is funny and styupid and only asians would say 'blah blah blah'  by syaing 'brah brah brah'.

but you already know that. and your fishing for laughs by playign the stereotypical asian.

very pathetic.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
he's not even small next to them, the man is at least 300 pounds in those clips.
Cus he is a tall bodybuilder.
But I hope he shows up with good size.

lax

• Getbig IV

Umm, Kyomu, by saying this are you not being kind of racist (even though American is not a race...you know what I mean)?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Umm, Kyomu, by saying this are you not being kind of racist (even though American is not a race...you know what I mean)?
yes, exactly. he wants to cry racism, and then while he is accusing me of being a racist, he throws in a derogatory comment about americans.

a pathetic fool of a hypocrit.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
"brah brah brah" = way an asian person says "blah blah blah" with a thick asian accent. many people would make fun of asians by syaing something like "brah brah brah"...because it is funny and styupid and only asians would say 'blah blah blah'  by syaing 'brah brah brah'.

but you already know that. and your fishing for laughs by playign the stereotypical asian.

very pathetic.
The more pathetic thing is that you can speak only english during i speak three languages and more than 1000 chinese symbols. Hope this help.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
HAhahahahaha! Thats all of my american friends said. Plus, I was living in US short several times ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
The more pathetic thing is that you can speak only english during i speak three languages and more than 1000 chinese symbols. Hope this help.
by ignoring my comment you admitted that what i said was true.

as to being bilingual or trilingual.. you speak more languages because you know two inferior languages (as far as the world today is concerned). i was born and raised speaking the most dominate language in the world, there is no reason at all for me to know any other language.

HAhahahahaha! Thats all of my american friends said. Plus, I was living in US short several times ;)
so because you lived in america you are free to make derogatory comments about it?   guess what, ive fucked an asian girl before...does that mean i can make derogatory comments about asians?

lax

• Getbig IV

what does 1,000 chinese symbols get you?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

You can't talk to him, kid.
Q

lax

• Getbig IV

ummm...what?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
by ignoring my comment you admitted that what i said was true.

as to being bilingual or trilingual.. you speak more languages because you know two inferior languages (as far as the world today is concerned). i was born and raised speaking the most dominate language in the world, there is no reason at all for me to know any other language.

so because you lived in america you are free to make derogatory comments about it?   guess what, ive fucked an asian girl before...does that mean i can make derogatory comments about asians?
Woooooooooooooooooooow :o :o :o :o
Good bye. ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Woooooooooooooooooooow :o :o :o :o
Good bye. ;)

Well, I wouldn't say any language is inferior to another but you gotta admit that in the westernized world we live in now English is key.
from incomplete data

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Well, I wouldn't say any language is inferior to another but you gotta admit that in the westernized world we live in now English is key.
Hey,

I think I have explained to you enough.

I am a neutral. I am not proud of speaking Japanese and spanish at all.

Just I am not an asshole who make fun of american who learn japanese and cant speak  it correctly.
To the contrary, I respect them really a lot.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
yeah, thats all i meant, inferior as in how much it can be used and wat it can be used for.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.