Author Topic: Evan Centopani - Off Season Cooking and Eating - Prep for NY Pro <video>  (Read 10861 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Most americans know spanish as well though don't they?
Wahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahaaaaaahahhahahahah!!!
Yeah, I met many americans who say so and they all end up pathetic!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Oh yes?
Then why many Getbigers support me saying I am right in PM when I debate hard?

If I misunderstand, I have to be always incorrect and I wont receive any PM when I debate strongly no?

You always take things to the extreme as well. I never said that you misunderstand us ALL the time, just some.

If you don't mind, would you like to share some of these said PM's with me?
from incomplete data

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Finaly I cant go due to my job and his trainer go instead of me.
too bad, i wanted to give you my card

Emmortal

• Getbig V
And Asian? What is something to do with asian and that "Brah brah brah"? The first of all, there are many countries in asia. For ex, Philipino and Japanese are way different both looks and mind. And you put us all together? Are you a racist? Why is it important for you?
I listen your opinon as your opinion. Not as a white opinon. Typical rural american you are..

Asians are a race, Japanese and Filipino are not classified as races.  Just like Caucasian covers all white people even though there are many different cultures of whites, they are all still Caucasian. 

For someone who is as well traveled and cultured as you claim, you don't know much do you?

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Yeah. Yet All over the world are laughing at you guys.
Especialy Europeans are laughing at you guys american who speaks english ONLY.
Oh You say Americans are strong and other countries are not?
Ignorant.
Most of Americas brain are those immigrants.

I know American intelectual guys can speak foreign languages too.
Only low class non-educated american speak english ONLY.
That is bullshit kyomu.  The opportunity or necessity to speak another language other than english in the US is zilch, aside from spanish in some places in the south, but people feel like they're kowtowing to mexicans learning spanish and generally do not associate with them.  This isn't Europe where people whom speak different languages live all around each other and can speak with each other, and every other country on the planet where many know English and learning and using it is very accessible and useful everywhere, the US is so far removed from the rest of the world and English is the dominant language of the world,  its not even comparable to anywhere else other than austrailia maybe so don't try to compare it to anywhere else.
an American who speaks more than one language is likely to be more intelligent than average, but to say americans who only speak English are low class and uneducated is so stupid and offensive. It's obvious you arent very intelligent if you actually believe such bullshit. i thought you were an ok guy but you seem to be an asshole

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
That is bullshit kyomu.  The opportunity or necessity to speak another language other than english in the US is zilch, aside from spanish in some places in the south, but people feel like they're kowtowing to mexicans learning spanish and generally do not associate with them.  This isn't Europe where people whom speak different languages live all around each other and can speak with each other, and every other country on the planet where many know English and learning and using it is very accessible and useful everywhere, the US is so far removed from the rest of the world and English is the dominant language of the world, the US is not even comparable to anywhere else other than austrailia maybe so don't try to compare it to anywhere else.

an American who speaks more than one language is likely to be more intelligent than average, but to say americans who only speak English are low class and uneducated is so stupid and offensive. It's obvious you arent very intelligent if you actually believe such bullshit. i thought you were an ok guy but you seem to be an asshole

For someone claiming to be very philosophical and "buddhistic" or whatever, he is certainly a let down when it comes to the humility-department.
from incomplete data

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
For someone claiming to be very philosophical and "buddhistic" or whatever, he is certainly a let down when it comes to the humility-department.
x2.  the funny thing is, the lowest class most unintelligent people in the US are the main ones who know a 2nd language(mexicans, hatians etc).  i could go to the trouble of learning say, german, but who the fuck  am i going to speak it with in the US, how will it be useful to me? if german or something else was the international language of business like English is I'm sure a much higher percentage of americans would know a 2nd language, it has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with ease, usefulness and practicality.  would you have learned spanish if you didnt live in spain kyomu? i don't think so

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
there's a langauge called "american"?
kind of. american would be a braod dialect of english. and then inside of american english you would have west coast american english, southern states american english, mid west, etc etc etc.... 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Whatever kid, Live your life at first.
 I am tired of young ignorant who did nothing in his life and always take the thing superficial and dont read between the lines
Enough of internet tough guy, do something in your life at first.
Visit another country or place and survive there. Then you can talk to me like that.
Remeber, you are lucky to make me write like this. Normaly,just I ignore a kid like you. Its a wasting of time.

I say just what I see. I DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW(Very catholic, since Budism and Taoism dont have the doctorines to follow) that " the humility-department" and I am free to be arrogant too.
So, if you cant resist my arrogance, you had better not read my post.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
x2.  the funny thing is, the lowest class most unintelligent people in the US are the main ones who know a 2nd language(mexicans, hatians etc).  i could go to the trouble of learning say, german, but who the fuck  am i going to speak it with in the US, how will it be useful to me? if german or something else was the international language of business like English is I'm sure a much higher percentage of americans would know a 2nd language, it has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with ease, usefulness and practicality.  would you have learned spanish if you didnt live in spain kyomu? i don't think so
Oh really? when i meet some inteligent american, they are also familiar to those cultures of another countries.
To learn another countries culture, you must know those languages more or less(No need to be fluent).

In my case, I have learned spanish in University in Kyoto already.
And I have already learned the base of world history.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Asians are a race, Japanese and Filipino are not classified as races.  Just like Caucasian covers all white people even though there are many different cultures of whites, they are all still Caucasian. 

For someone who is as well traveled and cultured as you claim, you don't know much do you?
You didnt understand my irony? :-\
I just wanted to say that its stupid to talk about races in this case and most of the case.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
you'd be surprised, most high school graduates THESE DAYS couldn't find their own city on a map. :-\
Yes, Americans inteligence is becoming very extreme.
Super high or super low

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Oh really? when i meet some inteligent american, they are also familiar to those cultures of another countries.
To learn another countries culture, you must know those languages more or less(No need to be fluent).

In my case, I have learned spanish in University in Kyoto already.
And I have already learned the base of world history.
kyomu dont assume he's american    ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
Yes, Americans inteligence is becoming very extreme.
Super high or super low

That is because we are getting 'watered down' via too much immigration. We need less people. There are too many. We are running out of all kinds of resources, but there are plenty of people, and more are a comin'.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Whatever kid, Live your life at first.
 I am tired of young ignorant who did nothing in his life and always take the thing superficial and dont read between the lines
Enough of internet tough guy, do something in your life at first.
Visit another country or place and survive there. Then you can talk to me like that.
Remeber, you are lucky to make me write like this. Normaly,just I ignore a kid like you. Its a wasting of time.

I say just what I see. I DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW(Very catholic, since Budism and Taoism dont have the doctorines to follow) that " the humility-department" and I am free to be arrogant too.
So, if you cant resist my arrogance, you had better not read my post.

Oh boy, I don't care how successful, old or wise you are, you're still a fuckin douchebag as it is and you've proven that time and again. So I'm "lucky" that you bother to write to me haha what a joke. You act like you're some 120 year old zen scientist/philosopher/entrepreneur while being NONE of those. You get exactly what you deserve and then some.

You run around and call people ignorant, uneducated, naive and even stupid and ironically enough you end up being the one guilty of all charges. You're the prime example of the fact that just because you read books it doesn't make you smarter or a better person. I'm not claiming to be a superhuman either but at least I'm admitting it, and I do make sure to understand what people say before calling them ignorant.

On the doctrine thing, I just assumed that a man with such insights as you would show a bit more humility but that's perhaps too much to ask.

Now fuck off and go learn proper english and then we can have a real debate, kid!

EDIT:

I'm just about to do exactly that, can I please talk to you after I'm finished? haha
from incomplete data

jon cole

• Getbig IV
nothing to do with the food,,,all to do with the hormones the respond to them and the training intensity when training

I TOLD YOU FELLAS BEFORE,,,YOU DO NOT GET TO LOOK LIKE US OR EVEN LIKE MICHAEL ARIVILLA WITH OUT THE USE OF HORMONES AND TO GO BE ABLE TO GTOW TO THAT LEVEL OF MUSCLE AND LEANESS THE ONLY THING THIS FELLA THINK ABOUT DAY AND NIGHT IS HOW HE GET THE MONEY FOT THE HGH HE NEEDS,,,SO.....EITHERR HE ORDER  IN BULK OR HIS SPONSOR ORDER FROM HIM IN BULK

HIS PHYSIE IS WHY GH IS A MIRICLE DRUG,,HIS RESPOND TO IT GIVE HIM THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE FAST

THATS IT

GH15 APPROVED

in fact there is no interest to train drug free ???
asstropin

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Oh boy, I don't care how successful, old or wise you are, you're still a fuckin douchebag as it is and you've proven that time and again. So I'm "lucky" that you bother to write to me haha what a joke. You act like you're some 120 year old zen scientist/philosopher/entrepreneur while being NONE of those. You get exactly what you deserve and then some.

You run around and call people ignorant, uneducated, naive and even stupid and ironically enough you end up being the one guilty of all charges. You're the prime example of the fact that just because you read books it doesn't make you smarter or a better person. I'm not claiming to be a superhuman either but at least I'm admitting it, and I do make sure to understand what people say before calling them ignorant.

On the doctrine thing, I just assumed that a man with such insights as you would show a bit more humility but that's perhaps too much to ask.

Now fuck off and go learn proper english and then we can have a real debate, kid!

EDIT:

I'm just about to do exactly that, can I please talk to you after I'm finished? haha
I dont call everybody ignorant here.
A certain people and you are included in there. Thats it.

Ask it to Deicide, Donkey,Kwon,Wavelength,Dr.chimp,kiwiol,....etc.
They are old enough to understand me unlike you.

Its great idea to leave me alone. So please stop PM me too.
I had stopped to send it already way before.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
I dont call everybody ignorant here.
A certain people and you are included in there. Thats it.

Ask it to Deicide, Donkey,Kwon,Wavelength,Dr.chimp,kiwiol,....etc.
They are old enough to understand me unlike you.

Its great idea to leave me alone. So please stop PM me too.
I had stopped to send it already way before.

It's all about age isn't it? Oh yes, I'm relatively young but I have enough life experience as of yet to see people for who they are, trust me. I converse and hang out with tons of older people all the time including the ones on this board and yet you seem to be the only one acting like a dick and a ignorant one at that.

But sure go ahead, when all else fails just call me out on my age  ::)

I've sent you ONE pm that wasn't a reply, but if you want to I'll stop stalking you. ::)
from incomplete data