Author Topic: Evan Centopani - Off Season Cooking and Eating - Prep for NY Pro <video>  (Read 10902 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
nothing to do with the food,,,all to do with the hormones the respond to them and the training intensity when training

I TOLD YOU FELLAS BEFORE,,,YOU DO NOT GET TO LOOK LIKE US OR EVEN LIKE MICHAEL ARIVILLA WITH OUT THE USE OF HORMONES AND TO GO BE ABLE TO GTOW TO THAT LEVEL OF MUSCLE AND LEANESS THE ONLY THING THIS FELLA THINK ABOUT DAY AND NIGHT IS HOW HE GET THE MONEY FOT THE HGH HE NEEDS,,,SO.....EITHERR HE ORDER  IN BULK OR HIS SPONSOR ORDER FROM HIM IN BULK

HIS PHYSIE IS WHY GH IS A MIRICLE DRUG,,HIS RESPOND TO IT GIVE HIM THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE FAST

THATS IT

GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
nothing to do with the food,,,all to do with the hormones the respond to them and the training intensity when training

I TOLD YOU FELLAS BEFORE,,,YOU DO NOT GET TO LOOK LIKE US OR EVEN LIKE MICHAEL ARIVILLA WITH OUT THE USE OF HORMONES AND TO GO BE ABLE TO GTOW TO THAT LEVEL OF MUSCLE AND LEANESS THE ONLY THING THIS FELLA THINK ABOUT DAY AND NIGHT IS HOW HE GET THE MONEY FOT THE HGH HE NEEDS,,,SO.....EITHERR HE ORDER  IN BULK OR HIS SPONSOR ORDER FROM HIM IN BULK

HIS PHYSIE IS WHY GH IS A MIRICLE DRUG,,HIS RESPOND TO IT GIVE HIM THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE FAST

THATS IT

GH15 APPROVED

who are you?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Mannnn.......you hear how out of breath Evan was just coooking>!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Also gh15 mentioned me in a post!!! (i have truly "made it")
Im going platinum!!!!!!
 ;)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Pathetic video. How did Bleachman allow that to be posted with out any glute shots?
Enjoy your dish...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
nice kid  slice of life video   very boring    cant sit through part 2

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training

THATS IT

GH15 APPROVED

lets see everyone i know in the gym is on GH and slin and test and all that they dont look remotly like him

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
good to see QuakerOats in that video

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Have a little food with your oil Evan.................... ............jesus!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Why don't the videos show him shooting up his post-meal slin?  ???

Or does Count Cockula like to give him those "injections" in private?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
He looks quite small for off season.
Fat and small.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Fat and small.
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, are you high? the guy looks EVERY BIT of 300 pounds there, his arms look like a pair of big legs.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, are you high? the guy looks EVERY BIT of 300 pounds there, his arms look like a pair of big legs.
My friend. I am serious.
I met Aaron Baker in 1994. He was this big with good condition.Paul dillet also. Nasser also.
Let alone Paco. He is shredded and look bigger than this now with his 60,5cm guns.
Imagine, when this fat guy cut down. He will shrink badly.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
My friend. I am serious.
I met Aaron Baker in 1994. He was this big with good condition.Paul dillet also. Nasser also.
Let alone Paco. He is shredded and look bigger than this now with his 60,5cm guns.
Imagine, when this fat guy cut down. He will shrink badly.

honestly man Centopani looks NO SMALLER or worse conditioned than Paco in that picture, you seem to have something against Evan for some reason but you should watch the clips, the dude is a down to earth guy who seems pretty cool.

lax

• Getbig IV
Fat and small.

Kyomew
what do you have against Evan?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
honestly man Centopani looks NO SMALLER or worse conditioned than Paco in that picture, you seem to have something against Evan for some reason but you should watch the clips, the dude is a down to earth guy who seems pretty cool.
yup.

just to make kyomu cry, i hope evan places first and paco places dead last. i cant stand a 'fan' like kyomu....   reminds me of hylkster and ND... their guy is the best and everybody else is complete garbage... cant show any respect for others who are good..

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Yeah yeah. Of course. Honestly, I think Evan will do really good.
And I think he is a really cool guy to hang around too.
But, just i say what i see.
Evans BF % is high in this video. Looking at his face. Its obvious.And his forarms look soft.
If he want to show up with really good monstruos size,he must look ridiculous with this BF %.  Looking huge is not enough.

lax

• Getbig IV
yup.

just to make kyomu cry, i hope evan places first and paco places dead last. i cant stand a 'fan' like kyomu....   reminds me of hylkster and ND... their guy is the best and everybody else is complete garbage... cant show any respect for others who are good..

Kyomu had best watch himself

He said he'd be at the show, and I have read here that Evan is bringing about 150 of his people from CT and NY

Sit in the back, near an exit door, Kyomu

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
yup.

Brah brah brah and you are just a pencil neck young kid. Thats it.
Have a nice day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Evans BF % is high in this video. Looking at his face. Its obvious.And his forarms look soft.

kyomu this is called "water weight".."bloat".. every bodybuilder has this offseason.... ill guarantee you if evan pulled up his shirt during the video his entire midsection would be defgined..... and if paco doesnt look like that dring the  offseason... it means paco is using a bunch of drugs to keep water retention and estrogen levels way down...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu had best watch himself

He said he'd be at the show, and I have read here that Evan is bringing about 150 of his people from CT and NY

Sit in the back, near an exit door, Kyomu
Finaly I cant go due to my job and his trainer go instead of me.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Yeah yeah. Of course. Honestly, I think Evan will do really good.
And I think he is a really cool guy to hang around too.
But, just i say what i see.
If he want to show up with really good monstruos size,he must look ridiculous with this BF %.  Looking huge is not enough.
his forearms don't look soft at all, you can see veins and sinew when they flex, i do agree about his face but Evan is one of those guys who holds a lot of face bloat, you can't judge the condition of his body from his face.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
kyomu this is called "water weight".."bloat".. every bodybuilder has this offseason.... ill guarantee you if evan pulled up his shirt during the video his entire midsection would be defgined..... and if paco doesnt look like that dring the  offseason... it means paco is using a bunch of drugs to keep water retention and estrogen levels way down...
How many pro BBers have you ever seen in your life? Have you ever attended any show? Let alone participate?
Just you cant talk to me. Kid.