Author Topic: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL  (Read 11881 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

God damn this is a massive PWNING of Miss CA... Talking about God And Satan tempting her to not answer the Gay marriage Q... LOL   Regardless if ya like Olbermann or not, this has to be the most massive PWNING on any person on his show I can remember...

Crying on tv saying she was "exercising her freedom of speech" which is not true. She was a employee of Miss USA, Inc, and we all know you dont have "freedom of Speech" in your work place.  Freedom of Speech in your work place will get you a pink slip... LOL 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 06:14:27 AM »

God damn this is a massive PWNING of Miss CA... Talking about God And Satan tempting her to not answer the Gay marriage Q... LOL   Regardless if ya like Olbermann or not, this has to be the most massive PWNING on any person on his show I can remember...

Crying on tv saying she was "exercising her freedom of speech" which is not true. She was a employee of Miss USA, Inc, and we all know you dont have "freedom of Speech" in your work place.  Freedom of Speech in your work place will get you a pink slip... LOL 

Dumbest thing Ive ever seen.She is asked to make appearances on television.They ask her about the gay marriage issue,she answers.Donald Trump OWNS the whole thing.He says shes great.Lets see do I trust Donald Trump or Keith Olberman?Hmmm,tough one.One is a winner who turns everything he touches into gold,one is a loooooooser who gets less ratings then an info mercial and has sucked everywhere he has been.

By the way,I give my opinions all day at work,NO PINK SLIP.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 06:18:14 AM »
I dont listen to anything from a man who pisses on himself, hides under a desk, and cowers in fear in the fetal position.

Olbermann is a complete fraud.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 08:34:38 AM »

Sadly there is PLENTY happening in america to warrant Olberman or any reporter OWNING the person(s)...this is NOT one of them. I am glad the woman stood up against the gay marriage shit...I am glad she is holding her ground. What her situation informs the intelligent about america is if you don't go along with the "program" they will try to destroy you. Nice country...america that is. Releasing pictures from teenage years modeling panties is somehow shocking yet walking across a Miss America stage in a BIKINI ISN'T??? What's the difference? Both are creating a lustful situation to entice the viewwer to an action: rate beauty, buy products, gauge attractiveness etc etc. As it stand now america is already under the grips of the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA in its school system, work place, churches, etc. Soon the heterosexual will be an anathama in america and subject to more discrimination and contemptuous behavior simply becasue. Once again..Nice Country...America that is.

In regards to FREEDOM OF SPEECH...at no time does a persons RIGHTS END. Nowhere, no how for no reason...If an employer tries to terminate or terminates you for speaking up ...THEN SUE THEIR ASSES (in this case this woman only had to speek up). It only takes one successful lawsuit to change/reinforce policy/laws nationally, community and business wise. Your RIGHTS go with you EVERYWHERE YOU GO...now if you are STUPID enough to let someone or an entity violate your rights then you deserve to be walked all over.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 08:45:31 AM »
I have to say Samson, some days your posts seem wacky, but other days, you just hit it out of the park one after the next. 

What gives?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 09:16:50 AM »
Some fake, plastic, feather-brained, synthetic-titted bimbo says stupid shit. PLUS, she thinks God and Satan are battling it out in her head. Why do we care? The decline of America is frightening.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 09:24:40 AM »
Some fake, plastic, feather-brained, synthetic-titted bimbo says stupid shit. PLUS, she thinks God and Satan are battling it out in her head. Why do we care? The decline of America is frightening.

The decline is due to the Perez Hiltons, not the Carrie Prejians of this nation.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »
I have to say Samson, some days your posts seem wacky, but other days, you just hit it out of the park one after the next. 

What gives?

When great scientist presented their research THEY WERE SEEN AS WACKOS...after further investigation (and time proving them right) their thoughts and research not only wasn't WACKO...it was down right GENIUS....

Your eyes are opening...keep reading my posts    ;D ;D
C

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 11:03:55 AM »
I dont listen to anything from a man who pisses on himself, hides under a desk, and cowers in fear in the fetal position.

Olbermann is a complete fraud.

you really should listen sometime.  You might learn something. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 11:07:00 AM »

you really should listen sometime.  You might learn something. 

He is unlistenable, unwatchable, and distorts things no different than Hannity does.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 11:16:11 AM »
He is unlistenable, unwatchable, and distorts things no different than Hannity does.   
exactly...

You know what i find hillarious is the amount of time that msnbc occupies with fox news  :o I mean every other story relates back to fox news or fox news is mentioned probably more...

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 11:32:47 AM »
exactly...

You know what i find hillarious is the amount of time that msnbc occupies with fox news  :o I mean every other story relates back to fox news or fox news is mentioned probably more...

Fox news has destroyed journalism and for many years have scared americans along with the GOP... MSNBC Points out their lies on a daily basis..

Did you watch the clip?  he corrected her on her ignorant remarks...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »
Fox news has destroyed journalism and for many years have scared americans along with the GOP... MSNBC Points out their lies on a daily basis..

LOL olberman is a retard, for scaring ppl fox sure seems to have alot more viewers then msnbc, i think you should get your facts straight...but then again you watch msnbc so i wont hold my breath

Serious question busted...

Why all the outrage at miss cali? Obama is a seld described christian he opposes gay marriage and he smokes something you can agree with isnt good for you, why are you not outraged at him? why is there no outrage at him from msnbc about that?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 11:55:20 AM »
hahahahaha, what a bimbo...  She didn't know those photos were being taken lol...  unauthorized my ass ahahahahaha...

Nice face, but that ass is flatter than Pam Anderson's ass

http://poponthepop.com/2009/05/carrie-prejean-nude-photos/

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »
hahahahaha, what a bimbo...  She didn't know those photos were being taken lol...  unauthorized my ass ahahahahaha...
I agree with that those photos look posed and intentional imo...

still though why no outrage at obama for his views which are the exact same?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 11:59:51 AM »

Yes it is a bit hypocritical to chastise her for her comments and still worship Obama.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 12:13:12 PM »
feh, ...I've seen Olbermann do better pwnings in the past.
She jumped out of the frying pan and straight into the fire.
Trump will milk as much publicity out of it as possible, then toss her into the trash like a discarded kleenex.
She's an idiot. end of story.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »
Trump will milk as much publicity out of it as possible, then toss her into the trash like a discarded kleenex.

Shes a hell of lot smarter than you.  She went from 2nd place to national fame in two sentences. 

Who won the contest again????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

MSNBC pointing out mistakes is like Charlie Manson pointing out insanity.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »

I have no idea, personally I think it's all overhyped.  Way to much attention for a beauty pageant opinion lol... They've been asked controverial questions many times before and never ends up being controverial.  Major distraction, I've kinda ignored it for the most part.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 01:04:13 PM »
exactly...

You'd be pre-occupied too, if someone were whipping your tail for years on end, especially in regards to Olbermann vs. O'Reilly. Bill's been clobbering Keith for so long, it ain't even funny.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:34 PM »

The only ones who got "pwned" were the gay-"marriage" bunch from the paegant crew.

You are right about one thing. Trump will milk it for all it's worth; he's done much of that with his press conference, already.

Based on what he said on "Fox and Friends", Trump had no intention of firing Miss Prejean in the first place. The pics didn't bother him and neither did her statement.

In fact, it got to the point where Miss CA paegant co-director hauled off and QUIT her position.

As I said in my post, this was all about the "Diversity" PSA these folks were planning and the attempt to use the paegant as a prop to promote gay "marriage". But, when the current titleholder ain't with the program, you have a monkeywrench in the works.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »
Keith is a second rate sports reporter at best.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 01:18:07 PM »
Throw all the morality BS out the window.

She lied on her job application.  undeniable.
She posed nude then applied for a job that forbid that.  

Olbermann is a goof, but his facts are undebiable here.  Trump did the right PR move by leashing up a PR dream he can use to make a lot of $.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »
Throw all the morality BS out the window.

She lied on her job application.  undeniable.
She posed nude then applied for a job that forbid that.  

Olbermann is a goof, but his facts are undebiable here.  Trump did the right PR move by leashing up a PR dream he can use to make a lot of $.

And made the gay mafia look like fools to boot.