Author Topic: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL  (Read 11880 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2009, 12:03:04 PM »
Eh... she lied... Everyone lies on a Job application.

I don't see a problem... fuck it.

Nothing major about it... glad Trump did the right thing.
LOL what did she lie about?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 12:05:50 PM »

You guys still on about this..eh? :-\
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2009, 12:07:43 PM »
You guys still on about this..eh? :-\
its the only things the libs will debate, shootfighters thread about obamas spending which is going to be higher then obama predicted got nothing, 240's thread where he got owned about obama not releasing the photos no lefty will respond in...this seems to be the only thing that the liberals with argue over and they are losing this as well...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »

The answer (and more importantly, Trump's answer) is......NOTHING!!

I believe that's why Moakler quit.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »
The answer (and more importantly, Trump's answer) is......NOTHING!!

I believe that's why Moakler quit.

Moakler still maintains she lied... My point is that I don't really see what the big deal is.

There's a couple of really funny points here.

1. Is that out of my entire post about how Trump did the right thing, everyone lies, and what not... The fact I said "Eh... She lied" is the only thing that got responded to.

2. Moakler said she got on camera and lied about her "not knowing" about the photos and things of that nature.

Again, I don't give a damn either way... I hardly even think this is very news worthy, but please... do only focus on one point of my post... not the others. I certainly appreciate it.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
Moakler is a disgusting, washed up whore. 

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »

You cant be in any of USA, Inc comps if you have ever taken 1 nude, semi nude, or distasteful photographs...  You sign a disclosure saying you havent... she lied and violated her contract...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:30 PM »
You cant be in any of USA, Inc comps if you have ever taken 1 nude, semi nude, or distasteful photographs...  You sign a disclosure saying you havent... she lied and violated her contract...

So did Obama in saying he never heard Rev. Wright's speeches, whats your point?   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

And Trump, who own's the whole thing is ok with it....end of discussion.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2009, 01:33:27 PM »

That's what I was saying... So she lied... big deal.

Everyone lies on Job apps... at least when you're first starting out.

Perhaps even lie is a bit misleading... more like people stretch the truth a bit.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »

You are comparing someones word to someone signing a contract and getting caught in a lie.

Obama saying he never heard those things... it can go either way... (personally I dont think Rev Wright didnt say anything thats not the fuckin truth if you ask me, so that holds no weight with me) you cant prove he did or didnt..

SHE got caught in a BLUNT LIE and has her SIGNATURE on it..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2009, 01:56:19 PM »
Moakler still maintains she lied... My point is that I don't really see what the big deal is.

The big deal is that Moakler runs (or at least, RAN) the Miss CA USA pageant and is a "gay rights" activist; her then-beauty queen is doing PSAs and promos for her opposition on this issue.

You are comparing someones word to someone signing a contract and getting caught in a lie.

Obama saying he never heard those things... it can go either way... (personally I dont think Rev Wright didnt say anything thats not the fuckin truth if you ask me, so that holds no weight with me) you cant prove he did or didnt..

According to Trump (you know, the guy who OWNS the pageant and reviewed the pics and the contract himself), Prejean did no such thing. Once again, you and Olbermann continue to wade in your sea of silliness.

This may be the ultimate example of hindsight 20/20 vision, but Moakler’s anger and subsequent resignation may be due to the appearance that Trump had no intention of canning Prejean. His statements gave no appearance of his forgiving her for a misguided deed or deviant action.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2009, 05:10:27 AM »

White people created AIDS to kill off blacks???

9/11 was an inside job? 

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2009, 05:13:58 AM »
there's no way to pwn someone on an personal opinion they have.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2009, 07:13:14 AM »
Busted you agree with everything that Reverend Wright said? If so, can you please kill yourself to help conform with his worldview that whites are to blame for all of societys ills? After all, you can help this message boards credibility and society at large. One less honkey leeching off of the colored folk and profiting off of the suffering of the less fortunate.

We will be happier, the planet will be happier and you can make a coherent and passionate political statement for something besides lowering the age for minors to engage in consensual gay sex.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »
And Trump, who own's the whole thing is ok with it....end of discussion.

EXACTLY!!

He said there's no violation, and he's had to deal with cases of such before.

He didn't even indicate that Prejean did something wrong but was being forgiven. As Prejean stated on "Fox & Friends", she isn't being given a second chance, because she committed no violation, in the first place.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2009, 10:28:40 AM »

You agree with Rev. Wright.I was right,your a typical self hating white.You will be the first to swing on the day of the rope!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2009, 10:30:43 AM »

LOL yes the govt created aids to kill the black man...theres tons of evidence for that. ::) I pretty much always knew you were an idiot but this really just confirms what ive known all along...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2009, 10:36:04 AM »
LOL yes the govt created aids to kill the black man...theres tons of evidence for that. ::) I pretty much always knew you were an idiot but this really just confirms what ive known all along...

The Tuskegee experiments DID occur... Is creating crack or AIDS really a stretch after knowing that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2009, 11:01:23 AM »
The Tuskegee experiments DID occur... Is creating crack or AIDS really a stretch after knowing that?
syphillis existed long before that it wasnt created by the government and they werent using that to attack a specific population as a matter of fact they already had the disease before hand...that was reseach actually if you look at other reseach from that era, psychological etc...there was no code of ethics...in a sense you are comparing apples and oranges...

wright asserts that the US govt created AIDS in an attempt to specifically target the black population  ::) LOL a tad bit different then researching the stages of syphillis and medicine by allowing some to get the medicine and some not...I agree it was unethical but again look at alof of reserach from that era and earlier there was no code of ethics.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2009, 11:06:28 AM »
The government also created junk food and illiteracy to prematurely kill the black population by making sure they could not read the nutrition facts on packages of potato chips and lemon lime flavored soda.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »

Is the government going into black communities and forcing them to smoke crack?Are they MAKING those fools have sex without condoms?Wow,typical lib foolishness.Lets blame everyone and everything for peoples idiotic decisions.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2009, 11:55:36 AM »
Is the government going into black communities and forcing them to smoke crack?Are they MAKING those fools have sex without condoms?Wow,typical lib foolishness.Lets blame everyone and everything for peoples idiotic decisions.

Good post, Billy. Why do people who commit stupid acts go around blaming everyone else in the world but themselves for their own stupidity?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2009, 12:09:57 PM »
Eh... she lied... Everyone lies on a Job application.

I don't see a problem... fuck it.

Nothing major about it... glad Trump did the right thing.

No, everyone doesn't.  ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »
White people created AIDS to kill off blacks???

9/11 was an inside job? 

Bump for an answer from the dumbass LOL.