Author Topic: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL  (Read 11893 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
No, everyone doesn't.  ::)

Bull crap... When people start out, they always "pad" their resume.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »

Horse manure.  Some do.  Everyone does not.  I've actually verified information in a number of resumes.

You don't need to make overstatements to try and make a point.     

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »
Horse manure.  Some do.  Everyone does not.  I've actually verified information in a number of resumes.

You don't need to make overstatements to try and make a point.     

Whatever Beach... You live in a land of make believe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
Whatever Beach... You live in a land of make believe.

Yeah whatever.  lol.  You're the one who lives on Fantasy Island.  No, wait, that's me.   :D

Everyone does not lie on the resume.  As I said, I've personally verified info on numerous resumes, so I know from first-hand experience that you don't know what you're talking about.  Patently absurd. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2009, 12:53:16 PM »
what exactly did she lie about?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 12:53:48 PM »
Yeah whatever.  lol.  You're the one who lives on Fantasy Island.  No, wait, that's me.   :D

Everyone does not lie on the resume.  As I said, I've personally verified info on numerous resumes, so I know from first-hand experience that you don't know what you're talking about.  Patently absurd. 

Sure... they don't lie if they're trying to get a job at mcdonald's but if they are trying to get into a new position after just getting out of college or something, yes... They do "pad" it.

You can't verify every single skill set a person says they have on a resume... If you say you can, then you are lying.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 12:55:19 PM »

Tony... Why do you insist on this? As I said before... I don't really know about this chick lying... I'm saying everyone lies on a resume.

Moakler is saying she lied... I don't know what about.

Who cares about some stupid beauty contest lying anyway is my point... Why are you being so difficult about this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »
Tony... Why do you insist on this? As I said before... I don't really know about this chick lying... I'm saying everyone lies on a resume.

Moakler is saying she lied... I don't know what about.

Who cares about some stupid beauty contest lying anyway is my point... Why are you being so difficult about this?
sorry i forgot what you had posted earlier...to answer your question the majority of the left does, especially MSNBC

Im not being difficult im pointing out the hypocrisey of others for calling this women out and not calling out obama for the exact same thing...you see you cant let these mental pigmys run loose our you end up with ppl like olberman and hannity...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
Sure... they don't lie if they're trying to get a job at mcdonald's but if they are trying to get into a new position after just getting out of college or something, yes... They do "pad" it.

You can't verify every single skill set a person says they have on a resume... If you say you can, then you are lying.

What??  Of course you can verify a skill set.  Language, computer skills, etc.  You can't make that stuff up and get away with it, if the employer does its homework.

Dude you've obviously never gone through the process on the employer side.  

I will say, again, that it happens.  I've seen it happen.  I have more than once discovered false information in someone's resume.  I actually read everything, call references, ask questions, etc.  

But to say everyone does it is ridiculous.    

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2009, 01:12:03 PM »
What??  Of course you can verify a skill set.  Language, computer skills, etc.  You can't make that stuff up and get away with it, if the employer does its homework.

Dude you've obviously never gone through the process on the employer side.  

I will say, again, that it happens.  I've seen it happen.  I have more than once discovered false information in someone's resume.  I actually read everything, call references, ask questions, etc.  

But to say everyone does it is ridiculous.    

You're full of crap... You have an interview process and you attempt to verify the skills... You can not verify every skill a person should have.

Are you going to verify that a person speaks japanese fluently? Do you speak it? French? Can you verify they know as much as they say they know?

Bullshit and you're a liar if you say you can.

You "try", but you can not do it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »
You're full of crap... You have an interview process and you attempt to verify the skills... You can not verify every skill a person should have.

Are you going to verify that a person speaks japanese fluently? Do you speak it? French? Can you verify they know as much as they say they know?

Bullshit and you're a liar if you say you can.

You "try", but you can not do it.

Yes, I verify language skills.  Someone I brought in the other day spoke French during the interview.  You have to know how to ask the right question(s).     

You have no clue.  Talk to some other people who have actually gone through the process.  They'll tell you're full of it too.     

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2009, 01:54:32 PM »
Yes, I verify language skills.  Someone I brought in the other day spoke French during the interview.  You have to know how to ask the right question(s).     

You have no clue.  Talk to some other people who have actually gone through the process.  They'll tell you're full of it too.    

No, They'll say they do their best at it... But they aren't perfect. Everything you're saying is bullshit.

I've hired plenty of people... you do the best you can to verify their skills, but you can't do it perfectly... You just do the best you can and hope your guy helps you with the rest.

You are officially full of crap Beach.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2009, 02:03:03 PM »
No, They'll say they do their best at it... But they aren't perfect. Everything you're saying is bullshit.

I've hired plenty of people... you do the best you can to verify their skills, but you can't do it perfectly... You just do the best you can and hope your guy helps you with the rest.

You are officially full of crap Beach.

Dude this is one of the dumbest things you've argued on the board.  And I'm a dummy for even engaging you on this, but I have a little time to kill.   :)  You can have the last word, and we're just going to go in circles, but you just go on believing that everyone lies on their resume.  It's not true, but believe it if you want.   

And I seriously doubt you've gone through the hiring process.  Sure doesn't sound like it. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »
Dude this is one of the dumbest things you've argued on the board.  And I'm a dummy for even engaging you on this, but I have a little time to kill.   :)  You can have the last word, and we're just going to go in circles, but you just go on believing that everyone lies on their resume.  It's not true, but believe it if you want.   

And I seriously doubt you've gone through the hiring process.  Sure doesn't sound like it. 

OK Beach... Whatever you say.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »
Dude this is one of the dumbest things you've argued on the board.  And I'm a dummy for even engaging you on this, but I have a little time to kill.   :)  You can have the last word, and we're just going to go in circles, but you just go on believing that everyone lies on their resume.  It's not true, but believe it if you want.   

Funny how he believes that EVERYONE lies on their resume yet no one up hold the law due to fear of retribution and do it because they believe in the law like him  ::) ::) ::)

He's either a hypocrate/liar or plain stupid...I vote for all 3.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2009, 07:06:26 PM »
Funny how he believes that EVERYONE lies on their resume yet no one up hold the law due to fear of retribution and do it because they believe in the law like him  ::) ::) ::)

Well . . . I disagree with him on this and most things and think this particular viewpoint doesn't make any sense, but I have nothing but respect for him after learning about how he takes care of his kids. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2009, 07:18:04 PM »

When I care about what you think of me, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »
Well . . . I disagree with him on this and most things and think this particular viewpoint doesn't make any sense, but I have nothing but respect for him after learning about how he takes care of his kids. 
LOL i dont think ive ever agreed with holmes on a single subject but he is a good dude.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2009, 07:41:25 PM »
LOL i dont think ive ever agreed with holmes on a single subject but he is a good dude.

Yeah.  I agree. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2009, 11:58:48 PM »
When I care about what you think of me, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath.

:'(

I don't care what you think of me or what you think  in general, but you're a hypocrate just like all the other Obama fanboys and I enjoy exposing the likes of you.
It was easily proved on that thread about the gay guy who got ejected from the military.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 02:52:15 AM »

From what I know about industry standards, I hardly think those photos qualify as a LIE.

Modeling panties, or posing provocatively aren't considered "nude". Not in the same way as Hustler or Playboy.

These photos don't serve to discredit her within the eyes of the industry or the general public, ...but they might have an impact on the 'holier-than-thou' crowd. This is a blatantly obvious attempt to embarass her.

I think if anything discredits her and shows her to be an incredible hypocrite, was the interview she gave where she was asked how she would respond to young girls who want to know what kind of a message she sends to them by undergoing breast enhancement surgery to win the pageant... and she got angry and refused to even answer the question, saying she dealt with that question yesterday. DAH! This was a completely new show, new interview, and she should have come up with a better response, ...but as we have seen from Ms Prejean, diplomatic responses when faced with legitimate questions are not her forté.
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »
bored, figured I'd raise the question.

Is she a plant, ... a distraction?

seems plausible

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »
bored, figured I'd raise the question.

Is she a plant, ... a distraction?

seems plausible

Don't you mean "an implant" ?  ;D
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2009, 09:54:23 PM »
Don't you mean "an implant" ?  ;D

lol

no way this was a coincidence ! on national tv, representing Cali and the gay question. I smell bull shit

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2009, 12:19:53 AM »
From what I know about industry standards, I hardly think those photos qualify as a LIE.

Modeling panties, or posing provocatively aren't considered "nude". Not in the same way as Hustler or Playboy.

These photos don't serve to discredit her within the eyes of the industry or the general public, ...but they might have an impact on the 'holier-than-thou' crowd. This is a blatantly obvious attempt to embarass her.

I think if anything discredits her and shows her to be an incredible hypocrite, was the interview she gave where she was asked how she would respond to young girls who want to know what kind of a message she sends to them by undergoing breast enhancement surgery to win the pageant... and she got angry and refused to even answer the question, saying she dealt with that question yesterday. DAH! This was a completely new show, new interview, and she should have come up with a better response, ...but as we have seen from Ms Prejean, diplomatic responses when faced with legitimate questions are not her forté.
to call her a hypocrite i understand after all we are all hypocrites my love(LOL ill kill you with kindness) her, you, me(especially)...my problem is that ppl call this women out such as olberman and the vocal left but let obama slide for his obvious hypocrisey and then act like nothing ever happend...like ive said on here many times you may not like my opinion but you know where i stand and i stand that way for everyone and if you dont say what you mean and mean what you say then you will get no respect from me...obama says whats popular at the moment...