Author Topic: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL  (Read 11885 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2009, 12:27:53 AM »
to call her a hypocrite i understand after all we are all hypocrites my love(LOL ill kill you with kindness) her, you, me(especially)...my problem is that ppl call this women out such as olberman and the vocal left but let obama slide for his obvious hypocrisey and then act like nothing ever happend...like ive said on here many times you may not like my opinion but you know where i stand and i stand that way for everyone and if you dont say what you mean and mean what you say then you will get no respect from me...obama says whats popular at the moment...

First of all, ...I'm not "your love", ...possibly your obsession, but not your love.

Secondly, ...this thread is about Miss CA, not Obama.

Thirdly, ...you can try to kill me with kindness all you want, ...if someone is gonna try to kill ya,
...I'd say that method is preferable to the other alternative methods available to them. ps: You're still an idiot.  :D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2009, 12:34:07 AM »
First of all, ...I'm not "your love", ...possibly your obsession, but not your love.

Secondly, ...this thread is about Miss CA, not Obama.

Thirdly, ...you can try to kill me with kindness all you want, ...if someone is gonna try to kill ya,
...I'd say that method is preferable to the other alternative methods available to them. ps: You're still an idiot.  :D
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA i dont get obesessions either your with it or your not doesnt really bother me one way or the other... ;)

i know but none of you libs posted in the other thread about obamas hypocrisey for the exact same thing so...???

LOL I still think youre a good person... ;D

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2009, 09:04:18 AM »
Its funny... 5 pages... not one right winger has addressed the facts Olbermann corrected her on...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »
Its funny... 5 pages... not one right winger has addressed the facts Olbermann corrected her on...

Ummm....that's because Olbermann didn't correct her on JACK!!

Prejean WAS punished for exercising her freedom of speech. Hilton, a flaming homosexual and gay-rights activist, asked her a loaded question (for the purpose of promoting gay "marriage" in a state that just passed a marriage amendment six months ago). Hilton stated, in no uncertain terms, that he marked her down, because of her answer. And, it was the ANSWER ITSELF (not her supposed inability to articulate that answer) that caused his reaction.

Having learned the plans for the "Diversity" PSA for California, and Shanna Moakler's abrupt resignation after Prejean's reign was maintained, we have more evidence that this was all a PR stunt for gay "marriage" that royally BACKFIRED on Hilton, Moakler, Lewis, and others.

I guess he doesn't consider being called a "b*@&@!", a "C*^@*", having another homo accuse you of being a transvestite (on MSNBC, there's a shocker  ::)  ), your family's name dragged through the mud, personal family issues that have NOTHING to do with the subject at hand, and harrassment of your family, etc. as being punished.

Going to Olbermann for accurate news is like going to the junkyard to buy a Mercedes. He should stick to what he does best: slobbering over all things liberal (particularly within the Obama administration) and wailing about Bill O'Reilly beating the tar out of him in primetime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2009, 10:02:45 AM »
she took titty shots.

she said on her application that she didn't.

it's really that simple.  She opened her shirt and let them titties fly.

Whether or not the photog released the pics where the "wind" blew open hie shirt (despite the fact the wind didn't affect her hair) is irrelevant.

She took pics with the titties flapping.  Then stated on an employment contract that she did not.

Trump kept her because it's good PR and people like her because she's hot and most agree with her position on gay marriage.  However, it's undeniable - the pics are obvious - she took titty shots.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
she took titty shots.

she said on her application that she didn't.

it's really that simple.  She opened her shirt and let them titties fly.

Whether or not the photog released the pics where the "wind" blew open hie shirt (despite the fact the wind didn't affect her hair) is irrelevant.

She took pics with the titties flapping.  Then stated on an employment contract that she did not.

Trump kept her because it's good PR and people like her because she's hot and most agree with her position on gay marriage.  However, it's undeniable - the pics are obvious - she took titty shots.
LOL man youre a tool...

As ive corrected busted already those shots were indeed a wardrobe malfunction proven by the pics ive shown...idiot

if some peeping tom took pics of her naked in the shower you would probably try and hold her accountable for that as well ::)

Mons Venus

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2009, 10:26:59 AM »
LOL man youre a tool...

As ive corrected busted already those shots were indeed a wardrobe malfunction proven by the pics ive shown...idiot

if some peeping tom took pics of her naked in the shower you would probably try and hold her accountable for that as well ::)

Hahaaaa another Janet Jackson excuse!  ;D

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »

Prejean WAS punished for exercising her freedom of speech. Hilton, a flaming homosexual and gay-rights activist, asked her a loaded question (for the purpose of promoting gay "marriage" in a state that just passed a marriage amendment six months ago). Hilton stated, in no uncertain terms, that he marked her down, because of her answer. And, it was the ANSWER ITSELF (not her supposed inability to articulate that answer) that caused his reaction.

Ok you obviously didnt watch the video of Olbermann correcting her... You are repeating what SHE SAID... Watch the VIDEO...  She wasnt punished... thats laughable... She got BEAT by a BETTER Candidate... "Loaded question" common... she could have easily said "I think marriage should be between a man and a woman personally, but there should be a way the state and federal government can recoginize same sex couples to insure all Americans have the right to happiness"  

She LIED on her Application
She spoke at a Anti Gay event (breaks her contract, she cant speak at any events with out USA, Inc approving it)
Took naked photos, and lied that it was between shots and the wind was blowing, she shes staring right in the camera and the wind wasnt blowing her hair.
Her Christian faith is laughable...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »
She spoke at a Anti Gay event (breaks her contract, she cant speak at any events with out USA, Inc approving it)
Took naked photos, and lied that it was between shots and the wind was blowing, she shes staring right in the camera and the wind wasnt blowing her hair.
OMG you fucktard if she didnt know they top was exposing her she would have been posing still wouldnt she? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA dumb ass...its obvious from the other pics in that photoshoot it was a accident... ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2009, 10:36:00 AM »

Going to Olbermann for accurate news is like going to the junkyard to buy a Mercedes. He should stick to what he does best: slobbering over all things liberal (particularly within the Obama administration) and wailing about Bill O'Reilly beating the tar out of him in primetime.

Find me 1 time where Olbermann said something that was factually wrong... JUST 1...  Il wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh thats right, you right wingers Ignore facts... We see this with Torture, Climate change etc..

Orilley, Hannity and Glen Beck do it DAILY...  

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »
LOL man youre a tool...

You dont have 10 pics with a "wardrobe malfunction"...

This is why I cant stand Right wingers... See I dont care about the pics, I am a Rules and laws kinda guy... she broke the rules... PERIOD... This girl should have got canned for stating a LIE ON HER APPLICATION...   if the 10th place girl lied on her application she would have got kicked out...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »
Also... USA, Inc states you cant have taken "Nude, SEMI NUDE, or Distasteful pictures"  SEMI NUDE meaning standing naked covering up your bodyparts... which she has SEVERAL of her doing that as well...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2009, 10:45:49 AM »

This is why I cant stand Right wingers... See I dont care about the pics, I am a Rules and laws kinda guy... she broke the rules... PERIOD... This girl should have got canned for stating a LIE ON HER APPLICATION...   if the 10th place girl lied on her application she would have got kicked out...
lol she had 3 from what i saw and like i said all the other photos from that photo shoot prove my point numb nut...

Your obviously not a truth person you spin just like 240 does...again if a peeping tom took pics of her youd probably try and hold her accountable for those as well  ::)

define semi nude...to me that means partially nude, since she never intentionally posed nude she was covered in all photos then she didnt break any rules, trump agrees with me hoss.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »

Tony,

She violated her contract in this manner.

What say you?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

Off topic I know, but do you support rounding up and deporting all illegals?  Cutting off federal aid to illegals?  Building a huge ass wall to keep them out of the northern and southern borders?  Just curious.
Squishy face retard

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2009, 10:58:38 AM »
Tony,

She violated her contract in this manner.

What say you?
if she did then fine, go after her for that...drop the spin hate talk that youve gotten from the left, she didnt intentionally pose naked, she had the right to express her opinion whatever it may be...go after her on legit shit at least not ignorant moronic talking points  ::)

I think the bigger story here is how the miss usa contest and state contests want to censor and push their agenda and pass it off as the way these girls actually feel  ::) but i guess you guys are just worried about miss cali huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »
I think the bigger story here is how the miss usa contest and state contests want to censor and push their agenda and pass it off as the way these girls actually feel 

Miss USA is a business.

Every time one of their employees does a political rally, she runs risk of doing harm to the Miss USA, inc, which PAYS HER BILLS.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
Miss USA is a business.

Every time one of their employees does a political rally, she runs risk of doing harm to the Miss USA, inc, which PAYS HER BILLS.

I can agree with that, she however hasnt done any harm, has she? the only harm is to nut jobs like olberman busted and yourself...the owner has no problem with what she has done in any of the complaints you tards have brought up so why do you care?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »
Ok you obviously didnt watch the video of Olbermann correcting her... You are repeating what SHE SAID... Watch the VIDEO...  She wasnt punished... thats laughable... She got BEAT by a BETTER Candidate... "Loaded question" common... she could have easily said "I think marriage should be between a man and a woman personally, but there should be a way the state and federal government can recoginize same sex couples to insure all Americans have the right to happiness"  

In other words, she should have done then the very thing which you accuse her of doing now....LYING.  ::)

The question was loaded because Hilton and others had plans to use Prejean as part of their gay "marriage" campaign in California. But, Prejean isn't down with their cause. That's why they were trying to use these pics as a feeble excuse to take her crown away.

And the punishment she received (which I mentioned several times, although you can't seem to grasp it) is her name being trashed and her family's being harrassed and having their business dragged into the street, all because Miss CA didn't tow the PC line for gay "marriage".

And, that's why Moakler quit, when the Donald made it plain that Prejean wasn't going anywhere.

I watched Olbermann's jibberish. In fact, I saw it BEFORE you even posted it here. It's just as laughable then as it is NOW.

She didn't lie on her application, according to the guy WHOSE OWNS THE CONTRACT SHE SIGNED, one Donald Trump. So, all of your flapping and that of Olbermann are totally worthless.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2009, 11:59:08 AM »
Find me 1 time where Olbermann said something that was factually wrong... JUST 1...  Il wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh thats right, you right wingers Ignore facts... We see this with Torture, Climate change etc..

Orilley, Hannity and Glen Beck do it DAILY...  

Did you forget your "Hooked on Phonics" session?

The guy who's ultimately decides whether "Rules and laws" were broken said that she didn't break them.....GAME OVER!!!!

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »
Off topic I know, but do you support rounding up and deporting all illegals?  Cutting off federal aid to illegals?  Building a huge ass wall to keep them out of the northern and southern borders?  Just curious.

Inless you are Native American, you have no right to say who can and cant come to this country... This country was founded on "illegals" that ended up stealing the land from Natives... So the whole "keep them out" is a huge bunch of crap to me since every damn person on this site has a history of someone coming here illegal in my book..

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »
if she did then fine, go after her for that...drop the spin hate talk that youve gotten from the left, she didnt intentionally pose naked, she had the right to express her opinion whatever it may be...go after her on legit shit at least not ignorant moronic talking points  ::)

I think the bigger story here is how the miss usa contest and state contests want to censor and push their agenda and pass it off as the way these girls actually feel  ::) but i guess you guys are just worried about miss cali huh?

Welcome to America... Miss USA is a CORPORATION... Im a business man, and I can fire someone for what ever I want...

They want their "spokesperson" to know how to talk and not to offend people and make THEIR company look bad. This is why they ask if you EVER took PARTIALLY NUDE photos... Which she did... Little girls look up to Miss USA and now there are pics of her online, shes been caught in lies, total hypocrite and Im glad she got 2nd place... "IN MY AMERICA A MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN, thats how I was raised" Ohh yeah? Were you raised to lie?  Raised to take nude photos? Raised to believe what GOD gave you wasnt good enough to go have a company buy you  tit implants? Total Hypocrite... well bitch this isnt YOUR America so you are an idiot...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »
holy crap are people really calling those pics a wadrobe malfunction?

why go that far? honestly. what point does it serve to beat around the bush. I seriously want to know!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »
I can agree with that, she however hasnt done any harm, has she?

That is something we cannot be measured by us. 

Will there be some % of viewers who will not watch/sponsor next year because it just went from a Rated PG family beauty event to a politically charged/divisive TV event?

Yes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »
holy crap are people really calling those pics a wadrobe malfunction?

why go that far? honestly. what point does it serve to beat around the bush. I seriously want to know!
did you see my link 2nd?