Author Topic: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL  (Read 11907 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Miss CA PWNED by Olbermann with FACTS... LOL
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
And made the gay mafia look like fools to boot.

trump is smart to keep her.  She's hot and her position matches the majority of americans.  Trump was very careful not to choose sides of the gay marriage issue, even when asked repeatedly by reporters.

but it doesn't change this fact this girl lied on a job application.  You can justify it - but - then you agree with one of Olberman''s points, which I know you dont want to do ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »
trump is smart to keep her.  She's hot and her position matches the majority of americans.  Trump was very careful not to choose sides of the gay marriage issue, even when asked repeatedly by reporters.

but it doesn't change this fact this girl lied on a job application.  You can justify it - but - then you agree with one of Olberman''s points, which I know you dont want to do ;)

Trump is a cool cat. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »
Shes a hell of lot smarter than you.  She went from 2nd place to national fame in two sentences. 

Who won the contest again????

how does a dumb answer = smart in your book?

fame sucks.  I'll take money instead

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 01:55:42 PM »
how does a dumb answer = smart in your book?

fame sucks.  I'll take money instead

She now has both. 

Fame will get her opportunities to make $$$$ that she otherwise would not have without this incident. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 02:07:33 PM »
Throw all the morality BS out the window.

She lied on her job application.  undeniable.
She posed nude then applied for a job that forbid that.  

Olbermann is a goof, but his facts are undebiable here.  Trump did the right PR move by leashing up a PR dream he can use to make a lot of $.
The pictures are actually pretty tastefull, not really anything to be freaked about.  Kind of Maxim level stuff.  I think it just embarrassed the hell out of her after she went got all Holy on people lol.  And her denial of knowing that the pictures were being taken, WOW, LOL...  I wonder what God was saying to her about telling obvious lies lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »
The pictures are actually pretty tastefull, not really anything to be freaked about.  Kind of Maxim level stuff.  I think it just embarrassed the hell out of her after she went got all Holy on people lol.  And her denial of knowing that the pictures were being taken, WOW, LOL...  I wonder what God was saying to her about telling obvious lies lol...

BB, Coach and others can love the girl, that's cool.

BUT

They cannot deny she LIED LIED LIED about naked pics.  helluva role model, I guess

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 02:32:57 PM »
Sadly there is PLENTY happening in america to warrant Olberman or any reporter OWNING the person(s)...this is NOT one of them. I am glad the woman stood up against the gay marriage shit...I am glad she is holding her ground. What her situation informs the intelligent about america is if you don't go along with the "program" they will try to destroy you. Nice country...america that is. Releasing pictures from teenage years modeling panties is somehow shocking yet walking across a Miss America stage in a BIKINI ISN'T??? What's the difference? Both are creating a lustful situation to entice the viewwer to an action: rate beauty, buy products, gauge attractiveness etc etc. As it stand now america is already under the grips of the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA in its school system, work place, churches, etc. Soon the heterosexual will be an anathama in america and subject to more discrimination and contemptuous behavior simply becasue. Once again..Nice Country...America that is.

In regards to FREEDOM OF SPEECH...at no time does a persons RIGHTS END. Nowhere, no how for no reason...If an employer tries to terminate or terminates you for speaking up ...THEN SUE THEIR ASSES (in this case this woman only had to speek up). It only takes one successful lawsuit to change/reinforce policy/laws nationally, community and business wise. Your RIGHTS go with you EVERYWHERE YOU GO...now if you are STUPID enough to let someone or an entity violate your rights then you deserve to be walked all over.

Wow... you nailed it.

Bravo Zulu.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »
Sadly there is PLENTY happening in america to warrant Olberman or any reporter OWNING the person(s)...this is NOT one of them. I am glad the woman stood up against the gay marriage shit...I am glad she is holding her ground. What her situation informs the intelligent about america is if you don't go along with the "program" they will try to destroy you. Nice country...america that is. Releasing pictures from teenage years modeling panties is somehow shocking yet walking across a Miss America stage in a BIKINI ISN'T??? What's the difference? Both are creating a lustful situation to entice the viewwer to an action: rate beauty, buy products, gauge attractiveness etc etc. As it stand now america is already under the grips of the HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA in its school system, work place, churches, etc. Soon the heterosexual will be an anathama in america and subject to more discrimination and contemptuous behavior simply becasue. Once again..Nice Country...America that is.

In regards to FREEDOM OF SPEECH...at no time does a persons RIGHTS END. Nowhere, no how for no reason...If an employer tries to terminate or terminates you for speaking up ...THEN SUE THEIR ASSES (in this case this woman only had to speek up). It only takes one successful lawsuit to change/reinforce policy/laws nationally, community and business wise. Your RIGHTS go with you EVERYWHERE YOU GO...now if you are STUPID enough to let someone or an entity violate your rights then you deserve to be walked all over.

You are totally ignorant on this topic.  You might be able to exercise your freedom of speech by walking around town wearing a g-string, high heels and a t-shirt that says "I fuck trannies" while singing Ode to Hitler, but try showing up to work doing that, and watch how fast you get fired.  Oberman is a moron, but the facts he lays out in that video clip are sound.
w

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

BUT

They cannot deny she LIED LIED LIED about naked pics.  helluva role model, I guess

Jebus likes fake-titted, fake-blond, airhead beauty pageant contestants.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
You are totally ignorant on this topic.  You might be able to exercise your freedom of speech by walking around town wearing a g-string, high heels and a t-shirt that says "I fuck trannies" while singing Ode to Hitler, but try showing up to work doing that, and watch how fast you get fired.  Oberman is a moron, but the facts he lays out in that video clip are sound.
her comments where of a religious base and she was asked her opinion, she didnt give it unwarrented...did the miss usa or miss cali ppl say to answer the question in a politically correct way? if so thats where the outrage should be...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »
her comments where of a religious base and she was asked her opinion, she didnt give it unwarrented...did the miss usa or miss cali ppl say to answer the question in a politically correct way? if so thats where the outrage should be...

My post was not in reference to her response during the pageant.  I was commenting on Samson's ignorant post...
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »

BUT

actually if you look at them in relation to the other pics in that photo shoot

http://rodryan.thebuzz.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=177474

it looks like she could be telling the truth...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »
Busted= Was owned when some half naked pics he sent on the internet became chat room folklore when some of his thong shots and mangina photos surfaced on facebook.- :-X

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »

Her pics showed nudity... she signed a contract that said she never posed nude.  She broke the rules and lied on her application and they ignored it...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »
Some fake, plastic, feather-brained, synthetic-titted bimbo says stupid shit. PLUS, she thinks God and Satan are battling it out in her head. Why do we care? The decline of America is frightening.

yep

why do we have to pretend that is a valid point of view?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 10:44:58 PM »
Her pics showed nudity... she signed a contract that said she never posed nude.  She broke the rules and lied on her application and they ignored it...
again read the post and look at the pics looks like a mistake to me not an intentional act...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
yep

why do we have to pretend that is a valid point of view?

no crazier then trying to seek validation and recognition of homosexuality really, if you believe religion to be pointless what is homosexuality?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 11:17:19 PM »
no crazier then trying to seek validation and recognition of homosexuality really, if you believe religion to be pointless what is homosexuality?

I don't see how it affects me and don't see why or how I have the right to infringe on other people's pursuit of happiness

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:45 PM »
I don't see how it affects me and don't see why or how I have the right to infringe on other people's pursuit of happiness
This doesnt address my question at all...you feel that a viewpoint based in religion isnt a valid viewpoint, so what do you think of a behavior that is essentially pointless and the viewpoints that stem from that?

I agree with you statement though which is why i think do away with the government institution of marriage and give everyone civil unions and let marriage be strictly private.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 06:29:00 AM »
Per the Donald’s words, she did nothing wrong. He found no fault in the pictures and indicated that there was NO breach of her contract. Since it’s his pageant, he gets the final say. If they let a woman, who posed butt-naked for Playboy, be a co-director of the pageant, why would Prejean’s pics be a problem?

Lying about “naked” pictures? PLEASE!! You’ll see more skin on the cover of Vanity Fair or this month’s FLEX swimsuit issue than you will in Prejean’s “naked” photos. Heck, you probably saw as much or more in her bikini during the pageant itself.

As stated earlier, he milked this for all the publicity. Based on his comments on “Fox & Friends” and “Larry King Live”, Trump had no intention of taking Prejean’s crown from her. In fact, during the press conference, he stuck up for her big time, especially when certain reporters hurled shots at her, questioning her integrity or her ability to be a role model.

Of course, lost in all of this is that the pictures WERE NOT the issue. It was about her response to Hilton’s gay “marriage” question, which played into the Miss CA directors’ plans to use the pageant to promote gay “marriage” in California, in anticipation that Prop. 8 will likely remain in place.

But, their titleholder didn’t buy into it. Worse yet, for them, she ended up doing PSAs for their opposition (i.e. the National Organization for Marriage, and Focus on the Family).

They tried pressuring her to resign (even inviting the Miss CA runner-up to their press conference, the one without Trump); it didn’t work. They went to the Donald; he basically laughed them out of his office.

At the end of day, Trump gets tons of publicity for an otherwise unadvertised pageant; Prejean becomes the sweetheart of conservatives and marriage advocates, everywhere; and the Hollywood gay-sympathizing left gets exposed (further) for the anything-but-“tolerant”(when people don’t do the PC thing) folks that they are.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2009, 06:40:08 AM »

QFT...your lifestyle is an exemplar of quality secular life...
I hate the State.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 07:58:08 AM »
This doesnt address my question at all...you feel that a viewpoint based in religion isnt a valid viewpoint, so what do you think of a behavior that is essentially pointless and the viewpoints that stem from that?

I agree with you statement though which is why i think do away with the government institution of marriage and give everyone civil unions and let marriage be strictly private.

I was referrring to the statement by sir humphfrey that she thinks god and satan are battling it out in her head.   Maybe he was making a joke but if you go over to the religion board you'll see a few posters talking about the battle between god and satan and it always makes me laugh. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2009, 11:43:42 AM »

The Donald said she did not, and he has the final say on the matter (it's his contract, his paegant, and his rules).

So, the silliness both you and Olbermann keep spewing is pretty much worthless.

NEXT!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 11:49:33 AM »

the nudity was not intentional as these photos show...it was as she said a wardrobe malfunction...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Eh... she lied... Everyone lies on a Job application.

I don't see a problem... fuck it.

Nothing major about it... glad Trump did the right thing.