Author Topic: Taliban telling local govt to quit or be killed. Shocker.  (Read 4084 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Taliban telling local govt to quit or be killed. Shocker.
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »
I get it, I am just playing 'Devils advocate' with you, as we have this whole love/hate thing going on.

I love you - you hate me  ??? ??? ???

WHY ??

I only do this to you out of love.   :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 04:17:25 PM »
Well since the U.S.'s current administration finds it so abominable and heartwrenching that water was poured on the heads of those poor misunderstood terrorists and of course believe that their comfort outweighs the lives of untold thousands of Americans, I'm afraid your quite logical solution will never see the light of day.

I actually don't believe in waterboarding... I do believe in carry a stick around big enough to knock out a heard of elephants though.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 07:46:26 PM »
I actually don't believe in waterboarding... I do believe in carry a stick around big enough to knock out a heard of elephants though.
I hear ya..but I wouldn't have a problem "baptizing" a few of them if it helped locate the Herd.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »
I hear ya..but I wouldn't have a problem "baptizing" a few of them if it helped locate the Herd.

Ah... the infamous typos corrected on getbig... everyone on this place should be an editor.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »
Ah... the infamous typos corrected on getbig... everyone on this place should be an editor.
No, actually I was just emphasizing Herd so I could refer to it and try to say something clever. Wasn't trying to correct you.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 12:38:29 AM »

Asymmetric warfare is great but only one major army has ever been defeated in the field by this type of warefare. Generally u need a conventional force to back up it up. The VC were thoroughly defeated after TET, only the NVA keep fighting and had the ability to supply the remnants of the VC. The Iraq insurgency fell the same way. They didn't have a conventional force to back stop them and once the surge cut off supplies and the rat lines in the western desert, they fell apart.

Dude my dislike for you has waned over the last 10 days - but if you are going to play the 'resident military advisory board'.
AT LEAST GET A GRASP OF MILITARY HISTORY SINCE WWI, FFS.

The 2'nd example that you seem eager to forget (or maybe it was scrubbed from the syllabus at West-point).
The Russian (merchandised military machine) was fucked over by the same 'stone age untermenchen' - that are being talked about in threads on this page (the Mujahedin).
The Russian tank force has been suffering from major problems for a long time. The North Caucasian Military District, for instance, still operates T-72 Main Battle Tanks without night sights. But not even the more sophisticated T-80-U and T-90 have such sights, either !! (huge over-sight- or lack of it, LOLOLz) Moreover, their explosive-reactive armor was not filled with explosives & therefore could not deflect high-explosive anti-tank weapons.
It is common knowledge that tanks are extremely vulnerable in mountainous & urban areas (Fallujah - Tirkrit, etc) & during redeployment because their crews lack all-round visibility, making it difficult to spot enemy soldiers with 'RPG7's' or shaped-charges hiding in caves/ravines/behind rocks/bushes & houses.
The Dzerzhinsky Ural Railroad Car Works - Uralvagonzavod - which has developed all post-Soviet and Russian main battle tanks except the T-80, unveiled its Tank Support Combat Vehicle more than 20 years ago.
The 'TSCV' featured nine weapons systems, including guided anti-tank missiles, large-caliber machine-guns, surface-to-air missiles and 30mm and 40mm automatic rocket launchers, & was intended to be used against 'Mujahedin' forces in Afghanistan.

Yes, they had supply & re-ammunition runs - via - the 'ISI/CIA - but I would guarantee, that the 'Fadayhin' will be back in business form Iranian re-supply - before you guys have even pulled out, you will be zipping up 'body bags' as you load up the C130's & ship out.

One word = tenacity !!

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 12:49:18 AM »
I only do this to you out of love.   :D

Yea, tough love !!  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 10:03:01 AM »
No, actually I was just emphasizing Herd so I could refer to it and try to say something clever. Wasn't trying to correct you.

It's quite alright... It was technically incorrect and a correction was justified.

I'm glad it worked out in your favor for the pun.

Back to the point... I never understood the idea of military action being "tempered".  I always thought if you had to beat an enemy... you beat them into the ground without remorse. If you know I'm coming into your area to kill the enemy, then you should leave.

If  you're still there, then you are, in fact, the enemy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2009, 09:47:04 AM »
Dude my dislike for you has waned over the last 10 days - but if you are going to play the 'resident military advisory board'.
AT LEAST GET A GRASP OF MILITARY HISTORY SINCE WWI, FFS.

The 2'nd example that you seem eager to forget (or maybe it was scrubbed from the syllabus at West-point).
The Russian (merchandised military machine) was fucked over by the same 'stone age untermenchen' - that are being talked about in threads on this page (the Mujahedin).
The Russian tank force has been suffering from major problems for a long time. The North Caucasian Military District, for instance, still operates T-72 Main Battle Tanks without night sights. But not even the more sophisticated T-80-U and T-90 have such sights, either !! (huge over-sight- or lack of it, LOLOLz) Moreover, their explosive-reactive armor was not filled with explosives & therefore could not deflect high-explosive anti-tank weapons.
It is common knowledge that tanks are extremely vulnerable in mountainous & urban areas (Fallujah - Tirkrit, etc) & during redeployment because their crews lack all-round visibility, making it difficult to spot enemy soldiers with 'RPG7's' or shaped-charges hiding in caves/ravines/behind rocks/bushes & houses.
The Dzerzhinsky Ural Railroad Car Works - Uralvagonzavod - which has developed all post-Soviet and Russian main battle tanks except the T-80, unveiled its Tank Support Combat Vehicle more than 20 years ago.
The 'TSCV' featured nine weapons systems, including guided anti-tank missiles, large-caliber machine-guns, surface-to-air missiles and 30mm and 40mm automatic rocket launchers, & was intended to be used against 'Mujahedin' forces in Afghanistan.

Yes, they had supply & re-ammunition runs - via - the 'ISI/CIA - but I would guarantee, that the 'Fadayhin' will be back in business form Iranian re-supply - before you guys have even pulled out, you will be zipping up 'body bags' as you load up the C130's & ship out.

One word = tenacity !!

UM Pillow..WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT...ur so easy to manipulate. See I've seen the tank grave yards in Afghanistan, I've fought against dismounts while inside the best main battle tank in the world. I know first hand, and better then u how to actually fight a tank against dismounts. Go back to sucking cock and watching the history channel. I'd point u to the second battle of Najaf. The morons massed forces in a conventional battle against US forces...they got frogstomped by 2/3 Stryker. Nobody can touch us....nobody.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2009, 10:42:24 AM »

Nobody can touch us....nobody.

GAWD how I detest such arrogance and pridefulness!  >:(
It often precedes a rather nasty precipitous fall.
You think it's easy to sit here and watch you guys disintegrate before my very eyes!
Get your head out of your butt and realize there will always come along someone who is better and/or better.
Just pray it's not today, tomorrow, ...or in the near future. pssst: you've got too many debts to pay off first
w

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2009, 10:46:09 AM »

UM Pillow..WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT...ur so easy to manipulate. See I've seen the tank grave yards in Afghanistan, I've fought against dismounts while inside the best main battle tank in the world. I know first hand, and better then u how to actually fight a tank against dismounts. Go back to sucking cock and watching the history channel. I'd point u to the second battle of Najaf. The morons massed forces in a conventional battle against US forces...they got frogstomped by 2/3 Stryker. Nobody can touch us....nobody.

Maybe, but when there is no money left, there is no money left.
I hate the State.