Author Topic: is it physically possible to sleep 4 hours per night everynite and no catching u  (Read 3756 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
this would be a personal goal of mine if i beleived it was possible. i somewhat beleive it but it feels a bit distant as a goal for me. i would like to learn the foods or calorie amounts needed to sustain that energy , if you workout or no please state so aswell, these proceedings will take us to a higher level of guesswork/experimentaiton and understanding and self application. if there are not enough credible answers within this thread , ill will justyfy this 4 hour claim by many as false. again u must be able to elaborate in the falcon courts of justice or be considerd a fail-con and handled accordingly by the elders.

The coun+cil has spok-en! Yes my weegar this is poss+ible.

Spirit of Truth

chris2489

• Getbig II
meditation does not = rem sleep, your body needs more than 4 hrs of sleep a night, 8 is what many scientific studies show, getting any less is only hurting yourself in the end.

jt

Alot of these monks live to be 90 plus

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
these days it's an accepted view that the hours of sleep needed can vary widely per person, the average is about 7 but numbers like 5-9 hours are not uncommon.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
this would be a personal goal of mine if i beleived it was possible. i somewhat beleive it but it feels a bit distant as a goal for me. i would like to learn the foods or calorie amounts needed to sustain that energy , if you workout or no please state so aswell, these proceedings will take us to a higher level of guesswork/experimentaiton and understanding and self application. if there are not enough credible answers within this thread , ill will justyfy this 4 hour claim by many as false. again u must be able to elaborate in the falcon courts of justice or be considerd a fail-con and handled accordingly by the elders.

there r rare individuals that can get by on 2 to 4 hrs a sleep / night...i once saw a natty geog show about some woman that only NEEDS and sleeps 2 hrs/nite. We cant train and diet into sleeping less mate. You need what you come preprogrammed with. And i say this cause i've researched the topic after a bout of severe insomnia. People have known to have gone crazy from lack of REM sleep. Dont try to sleep less and be glad you CAN sleep. From the point of view of an insomniac like myself....you r lucky.
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

You are correct.  I have trouble falling asleep & then I do & I cannot stay asleep.  I usually switch up with Ambien, Simply Sleep or Tylenol PM, Melatonin (9mg) or Sleepytime Extra Tea (2 bags per cup).......just keep in mind that your body will get used to "whatever" eventually.  Precontest is absolute torture but if you really want it, you can do it! :)

with the exception of melatonin (which does not work for me) all of the above will hamper REM sleep.

there r 2 kinds of insomnia...
1) folks that have trouble falling asleep
2) folks that do fall asleep but rise early.   

you seem to be like me...having BOTH problems...which sux and i sympathize  :(
carpe` vaginum!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

there r rare individuals that can get by on 2 to 4 hrs a sleep / night...i once saw a natty geog show about some woman that only NEEDS and sleeps 2 hrs/nite. We cant train and diet into sleeping less mate. You need what you come preprogrammed with. And i say this cause i've researched the topic after a bout of severe insomnia. People have known to have gone crazy from lack of REM sleep. Dont try to sleep less and be glad you CAN sleep. From the point of view of an insomniac like myself....you r lucky.

what you are basically saying is dont try to get by with less sleep cause its bad and accept failure oh great ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
what you are basically saying is dont try to get by with less sleep cause its bad and accept failure oh great ::)

no what i'm saying is that if you force yourself to get less sleep your mental acuity WILL suffer and you'll most likely turn into an dumbass...which comes right after idiot

apparently you r already an idiot for not researching "side effects of sleep loss" before making such a thread .

if you job is of menial physical labour(construction etc) and does not require you to be mentally coherent...by all means, GO FOR IT...sooner or later you will earn yourself a darwin award  :)

good day
carpe` vaginum!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

no what i'm saying is that if you force yourself to get less sleep your mental acuity WILL suffer and you'll most likely turn into an dumbass...which comes right after idiot

apparently you r already an idiot for not researching "side effects of sleep loss" before making such a thread .

if you job is of menial physical labour(construction etc) and does not require you to be mentally coherent...by all means, GO FOR IT...sooner or later you will earn yourself a darwin award  :)

good day

are you suggesting 10 hours of sleep big guy?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
are you suggesting 10 hours of sleep big guy?

i never suggested i ws big...and personally i'd like to get between 8 and 12 hours of sleep every day ...i dont set alarms..when i wake up is when i wake up

i usually wake up after 4 and then i'm not as quick with my thought process all day. On the other hand when i do manage a good solid 10 hrs i find myself solving provlems MUCH quicker than on other days.
carpe` vaginum!