Author Topic: Perma-bulkers This Is The Story : (  (Read 5528 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Perma-bulkers This Is The Story : (
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »
yes.  they call me "the present" at my gym.

You're kidding right? ;)
I hate the State.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »
There was a thread where we discussed this and that most people totally underestimate their bf%. He said by early June he would be ripped to the bone; I am skeptical.
i wont be ripped to the bone, more like 10-12% BF. waist is tight right now, I am right on track.
You're kidding right? ;)
no.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
AXA I know what you mean but you can definitely have visible muscle with body fat. My story I've been just avoiding cardio for the last five months. Surprisingly I seen the light and I'm starting to run again. Thanks for the motivation in the past brah lol.

I knew you'd pull through, just had to give you a little push  ;D
Best of luck my friend. ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »
i wont be ripped to the bone, more like 10-12% BF. waist is tight right now, I am right on track.no.

They call you the present? OK...well, I think we will all be very interested in seeing the results. You will have dropped at least 10kg in about 2 months; that is an amazing feat without chemical aid, if it is true then you are amonst the genetic elite.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »
i wont be ripped to the bone, more like 10-12% BF. waist is tight right now, I am right on track.no.

Just out of curiosity, why do you specifically believe you are genetically gifted?
I hate the State.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2009, 05:39:50 PM »
Remember f@cktards, 'decent' woman want lean, athletic men. Men with intelligence.  Men who can hold a meaningful conversation and have a sense a humour!

These fat f@ck, retarded Neanderthal permabulkers are what women find absolutely repulsive.  These sweaty, smelly, noisy pieces of shit contribute nothing to the gene pool.

Again you dickwads, train for abs and muscle separation.  Train clean and to failure.  Train within your limits to avoid long term injury.  Don't buy useless supplements.  Eat 'real' food regularly and in small instalments.  Drink lots of water and think positively.

And yes, never, i mean 'never' aspire to be a worthless piece of shit permabulker!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2009, 05:42:24 PM »
Remember f@cktards, 'decent' woman want lean, athletic men. Men with intelligence and most importantly MONEY Men who can hold a meaningful conversation and have a sense a humour!

These fat f@ck, retarded Neanderthal permabulkers are what women find absolutely repulsive.  These sweaty, smelly, noisy pieces of shit contribute nothing to the gene pool.

Again you dickwads, train for abs and muscle separation.  Train clean and to failure.  Train within your limits to avoid long term injury.  Don't buy useless supplements.  Eat 'real' food regularly and in small instalments.  Drink lots of water and think positively.

And yes, never, i mean 'never' aspire to be a worthless piece of shit permabulker!

Fixed
I hate the State.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2009, 06:03:50 PM »
Remember f@cktards, 'decent' woman want lean, athletic men. Men with intelligence.  Men who can hold a meaningful conversation and have a sense a humour!

Wow bro you sound like you hate your life.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 01:05:04 AM »
permabulkers translation...lazy fat fu@cks who women find repulsive.  Smelly pieces of shit who need to grunt and make lots of noise in the gym because that is the only attention they get.

Luscious pussy wants a man with abs, money, sense of humour and an education.

Yes. it is the 'non smelly' pussy hates that perma bulkers!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 03:32:19 AM »
Can't imagine going through the bodybuilding lifestyle without ever having known what it is like to be big and in the single digit bodyfat realm...

The gym is always loaded with fat fucks that actually work out hard, they just don't care enough to do what it takes to get ripped... of course they love talking about it til theyr'e blue in the face. If they spent as much time dieting as they do asking questions, they might actually lean out a little bit. Then there is the whole alcohol and weekend party binge thingy... gotta make a choice if you want the look of a bodybuilder. You may just have to 'sacrifice' a bit. Imagine that.

Keep looking for the "magic pill"... maybe someday you will get lucky.

Poof!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2009, 05:22:27 AM »
i'm a former 300lbs permabulker.

never miss a tuna/pasta meal for several years...
never miss a weight gainer+ milk shake for several years, depsite i'm a carb intolerant...
always avoid in every form, even playing soccer 5 minute...
always fear to fall in catabolism...
always over 16/8 bp at 22 years old...
always partying on week end, whisky,beer and pounds of chips and peanuts.

that's the past, no more permabulking for me, my ego is in peace. ;D
asstropin