Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 05:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 217   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 436573 times)
The Master
Getbig V

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2005, 02:36:06 PM »

I love Getbig Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Heavy a** weights
Getbig III

Big baby Jesus

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2005, 02:49:28 PM »

This fat guy is trying to hide his gyno with a shirt on but we all know you have it  Smiley
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

facebook.com/michael.arvilla

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2005, 03:03:35 PM »

I love Getbig Grin
   lol...............its better than TV
240 or bust
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2005, 04:34:25 PM »

~salmon~
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2005, 09:13:22 PM »

Wow, it looks like the Arvilla thread has been resurrected!!!  For all you new comers, Arvilla had a thread similar to this one that went on for over 100 pages.  It was pure unadulterated humor.  For those that missed it, here is a recap:

About a year or so ago, Arvilla posted his pics for all to comment on.  As you might imagine, some feedback was good and some not so good. 

People from other boards revealed that Arvilla had posted his pics elsewhere and had been called out for lying about his weight & measurements (proof was provided with links).

Arvilla responded by basically giving his middle finger to everyone at GetBig.  This of course resulted in page after page of dozens of Get Biggers roasting Arvilla (great stuff).  Arvilla resorted to making up fake accounts to give himself support.  Again, he was called out on it  Embarrassed  He then called his friend, the now infamous Grace Alexis to give him support.  The basement dwelling GetBig resident, VP, recently exposed Grace as a trany! Lips sealed

Eventually, someone challenged Arvilla to a virtual pose down where GetBiggers would decide who had the better physique.  Arvilla lost (big surprise).  This was at about page 50!

Somewhere along the way, Mindspin joined in the thread and for 20-30 pages royally pwned Arvilla to full meltdown mode.  During these banter sessions, C’Queen pointed out that Arvilla waxed his eyebrows and someone (Avenger?) hacked into Arvilla’s e-mail account.  This exposed that he was in fact not the “player/night club owner” he claimed to be, but was a broke bouncer, jacked up on gear, living in a trailer park sponging off his family Grin     

Arvilla was so infuriated that he threatened to hunt down Mindspin and anyone else that “fucked” with him.  Mindspin pussied out and shortly thereafter the thread was deleted  Cry

Now it seems Arvilla is back for more.  This time he has a new supporter, Cheri Lane.  Would not be surprised if like Grace, she too turns out to be a dude  Undecided

Welcome back Mike!!!
Cheri Lane
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2005, 09:34:27 PM »

Wow, it looks like the Arvilla thread has been resurrected!!!  For all you new comers, Arvilla had a thread similar to this one that went on for over 100 pages.  It was pure unadulterated humor.  For those that missed it, here is a recap:

About a year or so ago, Arvilla posted his pics for all to comment on.  As you might imagine, some feedback was good and some not so good. 

People from other boards revealed that Arvilla had posted his pics elsewhere and had been called out for lying about his weight & measurements (proof was provided with links).

Arvilla responded by basically giving his middle finger to everyone at GetBig.  This of course resulted in page after page of dozens of Get Biggers roasting Arvilla (great stuff).  Arvilla resorted to making up fake accounts to give himself support.  Again, he was called out on it  Embarrassed  He then called his friend, the now infamous Grace Alexis to give him support.  The basement dwelling GetBig resident, VP, recently exposed Grace as a trany! Lips sealed

Eventually, someone challenged Arvilla to a virtual pose down where GetBiggers would decide who had the better physique.  Arvilla lost (big surprise).  This was at about page 50!

Somewhere along the way, Mindspin joined in the thread and for 20-30 pages royally pwned Arvilla to full meltdown mode.  During these banter sessions, C’Queen pointed out that Arvilla waxed his eyebrows and someone (Avenger?) hacked into Arvilla’s e-mail account.  This exposed that he was in fact not the “player/night club owner” he claimed to be, but was a broke bouncer, jacked up on gear, living in a trailer park sponging off his family Grin     

Arvilla was so infuriated that he threatened to hunt down Mindspin and anyone else that “f**ked” with him.  Mindspin pussied out and shortly thereafter the thread was deleted  Cry

Now it seems Arvilla is back for more.  This time he has a new supporter, Cheri Lane.  Would not be surprised if like Grace, she too turns out to be a dude  Undecided

Welcome back Mike!!!

Salmon...you bore us.  <<yawn>>

oh, btw I am not a dude.   Wink
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2005, 09:35:18 PM »

Arvilla was so infuriated that he threatened to hunt down Mindspin and anyone else that “f**ked” with him.  Mindspin pussied out and shortly thereafter the thread was deleted  Cry

Welcome back Mike!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2005, 09:37:23 PM »

its good to be back!!.................... Wink
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2005, 09:40:20 PM »

i was getting mighty bored in the trailer park, you guys miss me???
240 or bust
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2005, 09:53:04 PM »

i was getting mighty bored in the trailer park, you guys miss me???

trailers arent that bad. i own some shares in a mobile home park in SW Fla. Peaceful place.  Lots of elderly neighbors.
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2005, 09:57:09 PM »

Well 240 lemme tell ya...........i got the wifebeater on, a 12 pack of old millwaukee beer in the fridge,welfare checks comming soon, rents paid up for this month on the ole double wide,reruns of married with children on............life is good son Grin
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2005, 10:12:04 PM »

cheri..............where s my vittles!!!

* BIG MIKE.jpg (2.32 KB, 100x75 - viewed 576 times.)
240 or bust
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2005, 10:12:52 PM »

Well 240 lemme tell ya...........i got the wifebeater on, a 12 pack of old millwaukee beer in the fridge,welfare checks comming soon, rents paid up for this month on the ole double wide,reruns of married with children on............life is good son Grin

in that case, live it up in the kid rock suite. where else can you literally shake a house off its foundation with your stereo or dirt bike?
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2005, 10:14:41 PM »

in that case, live it up in the kid rock suite. where else can you literally shake a house off its foundation with your stereo or dirt bike?
  "i aint straight outta compton im straight outta the trailer!"
michael arvilla
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2005, 10:17:57 PM »

Shocked

* PIMP MY RIDE.jpg (3.44 KB, 79x99 - viewed 624 times.)
Cheri Lane
« Reply #115 on: April 25, 2005, 05:40:06 AM »

cheri..............where s my vittles!!!

I've got your vittles right here on the griddle Michael. 

Come and get em.   Grin

I'm gonna go and change the twins, and feed the other 6 kids while your sucking down the 12 pack of Old Milwaukee.
wisconsinBB
Getbig IV

Sweep The Leg!

« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2005, 08:32:21 AM »

AND STILL.....NOT ONE PIC OF ARIVLLA WITH HIS SHIRT OFF.  Except the ones in the avatar, those look pretty bad.
Cheri Lane
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2005, 08:59:25 AM »

AND STILL.....NOT ONE PIC OF ARIVLLA WITH HIS SHIRT OFF.  Except the ones in the avatar, those look pretty bad.

You are spending way too much time requesting a picture of Michael with his shirt off WisconsinBB.  I'll tell you what, I'll post some tonight, would that make you happy?
residue
Getbig III

Adonis 3:16

« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2005, 09:10:53 AM »

You are spending way too much time requesting a picture of Michael with his shirt off WisconsinBB.  I'll tell you what, I'll post some tonight, would that make you happy?

Tell me about it, his obsession with seeing another man shirtless is quite.....odd.

any of you shirtless?  Grin
SUPREME BEING
Getbig II

Bow down before thy!

« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2005, 09:44:13 AM »

This is a picture of:

BAST - the pic is taken from another message board and from a very reputable source. BAST is the p***y in blue shaking the dudes hand. I am sure if you ask Bast if this is him he will not deny it.

http://img129.echo.cx/img129/4411/bast1xr.th.jpg
SUPREME BEING
Getbig II

Bow down before thy!

« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2005, 09:51:30 AM »

Here is a better pic:

http://img129.echo.cx/img129/4411/bast1xr.jpg
Cheri Lane
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2005, 10:04:23 AM »

SUPREME, you're the best!  lmao.  Thanks!   Wink
Cheri Lane
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2005, 10:21:53 AM »

Look...it's Bast(ard) 1

Just wondering, judging by this picture....what f**king right "HE" has to judge anyone on this board.  Angry
wisconsinBB
Getbig IV

Sweep The Leg!

« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2005, 10:34:32 AM »

im not obsessed.  Its just that the guy starts a thread "critique my pics" and shows no real pics of him that are good for critiquing.  I think he's trying to hide his shitty chest and abs that you can see in his avatar.  I WILL OUT WORK YOU IN 2005.  What a bunch of crap.
Cheri Lane
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2005, 10:39:50 AM »

im not obsessed.  Its just that the guy starts a thread "critique my pics" and shows no real pics of him that are good for critiquing.  I think he's trying to hide his shitty chest and abs that you can see in his avatar.  I WILL OUT WORK YOU IN 2005.  What a bunch of crap.

Umm, there is no "IN" in that avatar hun.

And this thread was to have fun.  Damn, don't be so serious here.  This is Getbig, not the IFBB.   Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 217   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!