Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 763119 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007
« Reply #4450 on: June 12, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »
Approve?  She's the one who put her nude pics on the internet.
Actually, Michael was the one who first posted my pictures, I only reposted after 240 threatened to expose my pictures as a form of trying to embarass me Jes.  I am not embarassed by the photos, they are not raunchy or distasteful (to most people other than yourself and your boyfriend), they are just of me in the shower. 
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4451 on: June 12, 2006, 11:42:35 AM »
Did the figure classes have a million girls in them? Any pics of the winner?

Figure is sooooo subjective that I always tell my clients just to go in looking their best, and hope for the best, cause one never knows what the judges will do :-\
Not a million, but there were certainly enough of them.  I don't have any pictures of the winner, but she looked great as well...but IMO Mrs. LLES looked far better and should have definitely taken 1st.  I am sure Larry has a shot or two of the winner. 

Regardless, she looked absolutely lovely and was beautifully poised. 

Contrats on qualifying my friend!!!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #4452 on: June 12, 2006, 11:44:41 AM »
Actually, Michael was the one who first posted my pictures, I only reposted after 240 threatened to expose my pictures as a form of trying to embarass me Jes.  I am not embarassed by the photos, they are not raunchy or distasteful (to most people other than yourself and your boyfriend), they are just of me in the shower. 

too sexy senorita, too sexy! ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4453 on: June 12, 2006, 11:48:45 AM »
Not a million, but there were certainly enough of them.  I don't have any pictures of the winner, but she looked great as well...but IMO Mrs. LLES looked far better and should have definitely taken 1st.  I am sure Larry has a shot or two of the winner. 

Regardless, she looked absolutely lovely and was beautifully poised. 

Contrats on qualifying my friend!!!

Thanks. Figure classes are running very deep these days. And yeah, she definitely looked very good.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4454 on: June 12, 2006, 11:49:31 AM »
Congratulations Mike!!   

Sincerely, I'm very impressed - you busted your ass and it shows.   And Cheri, you deserve a congrats as well for everything you did to support Mike....that's a huge job!!!

Mike, the way you - literally - transformed yourself in such a short time.....it's impressive........shows me that I can do the same.

You are officially a competitive bodybuilder!   We look forward to your future progress!!!

Now, go take Laura for somethin to eat!!!

FYI ~ way to pwn those tiny tits on stage!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4455 on: June 12, 2006, 12:27:56 PM »
Congratulations Mike!!   

Sincerely, I'm very impressed - you busted your ass and it shows.   And Cheri, you deserve a congrats as well for everything you did to support Mike....that's a huge job!!!

Mike, the way you - literally - transformed yourself in such a short time.....it's impressive........shows me that I can do the same.

You are officially a competitive bodybuilder!   We look forward to your future progress!!!

Now, go take Laura for somethin to eat!!!

FYI ~ way to pwn those tiny tits on stage!!!!

thanks man..................... ....means a lot to me

~salmon~

« Reply #4456 on: June 12, 2006, 01:05:03 PM »
2nd to last...not bad Mr. Arvilla, not bad at all!  I think I read somewhere that you weighed in at 198.  Talk about having to eat crow ;D  Just last year you were pissing on everyone talking about how "mass rules" and anyone ubder 200 is a swimmer ha ha ha!!! 

In all seriousness though, great transformation for just a few months.  I would say you need to put on another 30lbs to fill out your frame and actually look competitve.  While you did a great job of dieting down (your waist is tiny!), you looked waaay too skinny.  Look at the pick below.  You are straight up and down, like a broomstick.  No taper.  Also, what's with the posing trunks!?  Either they are falling off, or you picked out the wrong cut.

Anyway, nicely done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4457 on: June 12, 2006, 01:07:21 PM »
Actually, Michael was the one who first posted my pictures, I only reposted after 240 threatened to expose my pictures as a form of trying to embarass me Jes. 

Ironically, I never had those pics.  That was an attempt to create a self-0wning, in which you pre-emptively destroy yourself in an attempt to do it before I can.  If you take the emotion out of it, you have to admit it was pretty creative, no?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4458 on: June 12, 2006, 01:07:27 PM »
2nd to last...not bad Mr. Arvilla, not bad at all!  I think I read somewhere that you weighed in at 198.  Talk about having to eat crow ;D  Just last year you were pissing on everyone talking about how "mass rules" and anyone ubder 200 is a swimmer ha ha ha!!! 

In all seriousness though, great transformation for just a few months.  I would say you need to put on another 30lbs to fill out your frame and actually look competitve.  While you did a great job of dieting down (your waist is tiny!), you looked waaay too skinny.  Look at the pick below.  You are straight up and down, like a broomstick.  No taper.  Also, what's with the posing trunks!?  Either they are falling off, or you picked out the wrong cut.

Anyway, nicely done.

Don't fuggin wrap insults in compliments you little douche.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4459 on: June 12, 2006, 01:29:21 PM »
Ironically, I never had those pics.  That was an attempt to create a self-0wning, in which you pre-emptively destroy yourself in an attempt to do it before I can.  If you take the emotion out of it, you have to admit it was pretty creative, no?
Actually it's kinda pathetic on your behalf.  You lie once again stating you don't have the pictures when everyone here knows you are a horder of pictures and quotes, so don't try and play everyone off as a fool 240.  I did not destroy myself by posting those pictures, I stood my ground and you cried "truce, truce" (because you had nothing0 to everyone in every thread known on this board that had my name in it.  Such a whiney cry-baby, you are as noted in this thread as well:
Hell, I can remember a recent contest where only ONE person competed in some local show.  They let the guy take over the Pictures board, even made his woman a moderator so unpleasant observations could be removed.  Plus, he started threads on the G&O board every other day!

If we can make an exception for one competitor like that, I think one temporary board reserved for a group of competitrs would be fair. 
.   ::)

~salmon~

« Reply #4460 on: June 12, 2006, 01:31:07 PM »
Don't fuggin wrap insults in compliments you little douche.

Ha ha ha ha you're funny!  No, really you are.  For real. I mean it.  I laugh at all you shit.  HA HA HA!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4461 on: June 12, 2006, 01:36:40 PM »
Mike....what's up with the depression?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4462 on: June 12, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
Not to agree w/Salmon of all people, but I do have to agree about the cut of Mike's trunks.

I think a higher v-cut front would have accentuated his waistline more, made his lats/shoulders and quads appear larger.....generally been more flattering to the overall physique. The side straps should sit high on the waistline following the line of the body, which serves to make the waist appear even tighter and compliment the x-frame look. Conditioning was definitely a strong point for Mike, and well fitting trunks would have highlighted that more.

Try CJ for suits. She does very good men's [and womens for that matter] suits. You email her a pic, and she'll give you her feedback on what cut would be best for your physique.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4463 on: June 12, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

I think that's what happens when you come off all the stimulants.  No sure though.  I've had bouts of depression after my shows.  Actually, I think it was from being SOOO overtrained.  I mean I would literally beat myself up getting ready for show's.  Then after it was all done I didn't want to see a stepper or anything that resembled healthy food for about 2 weeks.

Let's just say I think I know what Mike is going through.  My best advice is to take a little time off, but not too much time.

Freak :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4464 on: June 12, 2006, 01:46:41 PM »

not sure really knny....................

just very anticlimatic is all

i miss the focus
the goal
larry yelling at me  ..lol!
the very structured life ............
ya know............working towards a goal
hard to explain................. ......

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4465 on: June 12, 2006, 01:46:51 PM »
Not to agree w/Salmon of all people, but I do have to agree about the cut of Mike's trunks.

I think a higher v-cut front would have accentuated his waistline more, made his lats/shoulders and quads appear larger.....generally been more flattering to the overall physique. The side straps should sit high on the waistline following the line of the body, which serves to make the waist appear even tighter and compliment the x-frame look. Conditioning was definitely a strong point for Mike, and well fitting trunks would have highlighted that more.

Try CJ for suits. She does very good men's [and womens for that matter] suits. You email her a pic, and she'll give you her feedback on what cut would be best for your physique.

Agreed.

You should wear a g-string next time.

Freak ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4466 on: June 12, 2006, 01:49:10 PM »
Agreed.

You should wear a g-string next time.

Freak ;D
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh baby!  :P

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4467 on: June 12, 2006, 01:50:52 PM »
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh baby!  :P
YOU should wear nothing at all.

Freak ;)

P.S.  I love you..... :-*

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4468 on: June 12, 2006, 01:53:21 PM »
YOU should wear nothing at all.

Freak ;)

P.S.  I love you..... :-*
I think there are rules in the NPC about wearing regulation attire.   ;D
Would you believe they told the competitors that if anyone hiked their trunks up their butts to show their glutes...they would be disqualified?

and I know.  :D

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4469 on: June 12, 2006, 01:56:41 PM »
I think there are rules in the NPC about wearing regulation attire.   ;D

and I know.  :D
I'd give you a private show where attire is optional.

Freak :-*

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4470 on: June 12, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »
I'd give you a private show where attire is optional.

Freak :-*
Behave yourself Bryan.  :P

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #4471 on: June 12, 2006, 02:01:04 PM »

i miss the focus
the goal

Not hard to explain at all, it is what those of us who aren't preparing for a contest feel alot. I am sure it is temporary, and only natural after what you have been thru. You did an amazing job, and did yourself proud, take some time to sulk, relax, reflect, and then get re-focused!! Maybe not for another show, but for something else to get your juices flowing. Thanks for taking us on your journey. Think about all the people you have impacted doing this, the good, bad, negative, positive, it is still very impressive, I hope it encourages you to continue to do so in some way.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4472 on: June 12, 2006, 02:03:06 PM »
Behave yourself Bryan.  :P
Did I make you blush?

Freak  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4473 on: June 12, 2006, 02:08:44 PM »

i miss the focus
the goal

Actually this isn't hard to understand......anytime a person intensely devotes time to an endeavor and have it abruptly end can be difficult to cope with.   Folks that leave the military, folks that get outta jail, folks that end a relationship, folks that start a new job, etc......you develop a pattern and a sudden deviation from that pattern can be hard to deal with.......it's not far-fetched at all.   I had trained my ass off for years with excellent progress........I lived and breathed it....blew out the low back and my world stopped.....now I knew I could recover in time, but suddenly my world had changed and I was suddenly "normal" again......was hard to get my head around again.

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #4474 on: June 12, 2006, 02:11:04 PM »

i miss the focus
the goal

Not to worry bro, that is actually pretty normal.  You have been working tword this goal for a long time, and it is suddenly over.  Happens all the time. 

Get over it, you have been starving your body for months, now is the absolute best time to grow.  Your gonna get huge :D
W