Author Topic: Why do people congratulate each other for successful copulation and reproduction  (Read 5652 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
?

Is this some great accomplishment? ???

People always say 'congratulations' but what exactly are they congratulating?
I hate the State.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Bringing a new life into this world.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Why do people congratulate each other for prancing around on a stage in a thong with a fake tan for a bunch of old queens who call themselves "judges"?
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bringing a new life into this world.

Considering overpopulation and the world's scarce resources, why exactly is that a good thing?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
personally i congratulate myself after taking a satisfying and hooge dump!
carpe` vaginum!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Deicide

If you had ever managed to score with those Korean chicks, you would know! :D
Q

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
?

Is this some great accomplishment? ???

People always say 'congratulations' but what exactly are they congratulating?

Why do you congratulate others on the day they were born X years ago? These are all stupid customs, that's all...

Awesomo

• Getbig III
You congratulate them because it definitively means he got to tap that ass  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

Considering overpopulation and the world's scarce resources, why exactly is that a good thing?

someone needs to stand outside abortion clinics and start congratulating people that come out or go in
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
someone needs to stand outside abortion clinics and start congratulating people that come out or go in

I would congratulate them for making the mature, rational decision rather than trying to raise an unwanted child simply because some bullshit religion said they had to.

The Master

• Getbig V

Considering the low birthrates of high-quality, high IQ people, and the overly high birthrate of subhumans lowIQ people, bringing new life of a high IQ stature into this world = a good thing. Just ask MattC :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I would congratulate them for making the mature, rational decision rather than trying to raise an unwanted child simply because some bullshit religion said they had to.

on paper, it makes sense that we're just highly evolved monkeys on a rock in space.

But I just can't get over... what created this matter in the first place?  Something put the wheels into motion with the big bang, or getting all the matter here first.  How, who, etc?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Considering the low birthrates of high-quality, high IQ people, and the overly high birthrate of subhumans lowIQ people, bringing new life of a high IQ stature into this world = a good thing. Just ask MattC :D

Minus him being a Nazi; moral character is important as well.
I hate the State.

io856

on paper, it makes sense that we're just highly evolved monkeys on a rock in space.

But I just can't get over... what created this matter in the first place?  Something put the wheels into motion with the big bang, or getting all the matter here first.  How, who, etc?
dumbass... why dont you talk about "freshening up the receptors" again...  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

But I just can't get over... what created this matter in the first place?  Something put the wheels into motion with the big bang, or getting all the matter here first.  How, who, etc?

1) If everything that exists requires a creator, and that creator is "god", and "god" exists, who created god?  If it is possible for god to have always existed, it is equally possible for the universe to have always existed.  Unnecessarily multiplying your entities will not make you a favorite of Mr. Occham.

2) Even if you ignore the argument above, if is a GIANT leap to go from "a creator god must exist", to "the superstitious religions of the middle-east are accurate descriptions of that creator god".  Anyone with an IQ over 100 should be able to read the scriptures of the various religions and recognize that they're obviously the products of scared and superstitious men from the first century C.E. who didn't have a very good understanding of the world around them.  If you can't see that, you're not very intelligent.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
personally i congratulate myself after taking a satisfying and hooge dump!

lol :D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
because this is a possibility....
\

dov

• Getbig IV
Yeah, I agree...any moron can reproduce. In fact, moron's love to reproduce...that's a big part of the problem with the world. No big accomplishment to knock a chick up. In fact, most will congragulate new parents....I just politely say, "my condolences". I still cannot understand why anyone would choose to have children.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
because this is a possibility....

Makes me think of Okami. 

The Master

• Getbig V
Yeah, I agree...any moron can reproduce. In fact, moron's love to reproduce...that's a big part of the problem with the world. No big accomplishment to knock a chick up. In fact, most will congragulate new parents....I just politely say, "my condolences". I still cannot understand why anyone would choose to have children.

Because we are genetically programmed to replicate? ::)`

People with great genes (high IQ people ect) should replicate frequently, but heavy birth restrictions should be imposed on those with weaker genetic material.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard

It's not. He is just a moron who cannot see further then the own means of a family unit like most republicans. They don't seem to understand we are in a world community and we are exhausting our resources.

The Master

• Getbig V
It's not. He is just a moron who cannot see further then the own means of a family unit like most republicans. They don't seem to understand we are in a world community and we are exhausting our resources.

Wiping out africa and the muslim world would be a good start to a permanent recovery ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Wiping out africa and the muslim world would be a good start to a permanent recovery ;D
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V

Red Hook

• Getbig V

the world is far from being over populated and scarce of resources, we need to slow the birth rate and use resources more efficiently. I look around and see American consuming exponentially more than other countries yet we complain.
I