Author Topic: How wide spread is GHB use?  (Read 3166 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: How wide spread is GHB use?
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 09:50:12 AM »
Point was that it does have an effect on GH levels. Don't know if the total daily release would be the same.

and as I wrote early in this thread, the lack of acromagalic club kids suggests that there is little or no net increase in GH due to GHB or GBL.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 09:55:30 AM »
and as I wrote early in this thread, the lack of acromagalic club kids suggests that there is little or no net increase in GH due to GHB or GBL.

Come on now, you can get a relatively small, yet significant enough to get a little boost in various areas, net increase without it leading to acromegaly. It's just not going to equal 36iu of Genotropin a day. Some HRT doctors are now using secretagogues like GHRP instead of GH to increase GH. They have an effect, increasing IGF-1 etc but you're not going to get acromegalia.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 10:07:28 AM »
G- withdrawal is a nightmare! (from my own personal experiences)
plus the problem with "G" is the doseage (how much is enough for a great buzz not OD)
half a cap?  full cap? (what works today can be different tomorrow)
problem is once your "feeling good" and you want to keep that good feeling going you tend to forget (did i just take half a cap 15 mins ago??) it's not like percs or oc's (pop another perc or oc you will be fine)
take too much G ....might end up in the ER
Plus G can be diluted/pure etc etc.....(all u can do is take a sip and wait)
I "G -ed" out a few times while trying to be very careful (also brought 2-3 friends to the hospital because of it/they had their stomachs pumped)
u act like an idiot on G anyways (stumbling around/mumbling etc etc)
just stay away from it is my advice

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 10:13:28 AM »
Come on now, you can get a relatively small, yet significant enough to get a little boost in various areas, net increase without it leading to acromegaly. It's just not going to equal 36iu of Genotropin a day. Some HRT doctors are now using secretagogues like GHRP instead of GH to increase GH. They have an effect, increasing IGF-1 etc but you're not going to get acromegalia.

Van have you heard about the medicine "baclofen"? (brand names Kemstro, Lioresal, miorel etc)

A friend of mine told me that its somehow related to ghb, similar action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baclofen

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »
plus the problem with "G" is the doseage (how much is enough for a great buzz not OD)
problem is once your "feeling good" and you want to keep that good feeling going you tend to forget (did i just take half a cap 15 mins ago??) it's not like percs or oc's (pop another perc or oc you will be fine)
I "G -ed" out a few times while trying to be very careful (also brought 2-3 friends to the hospital because of it/they had their stomachs pumped)

Fair enough.  I think there's a place and time for it.  Such a fun drug.  Nothing compares to sex on G.  Pretty much everything is fun on g. Like I said there is a time and place.  Used responsibly it's fine.  A cap every hour and a half won't cause a g out or anything.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 10:19:01 AM »

I agree with what you're saying but not regarding the percs and oc's.  Take one too many oc's and you'll be taking a dirt nap.  Regarding the G, there is no regulated control of the drug, so some batches are a lot stronger than others.  Sometimes a cap will do, sometimes 3.  They old blue nitro was great cause atleast you knew what you were getting.

Bottom line = drugs are bad. mmmmkay

Van have you heard about the medicine "baclofen"? (brand names Kemstro, Lioresal, miorel etc)

Bacolefen is a pretty weak muscle relaxer usually prescribed to treat spasms.  It's similar to flexiril.  I stopped taking them cause I couldn't get a buzz off of them (unless you throw some pot into the mix - they make you drowsy)
\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 10:23:21 AM »
Fair enough.  I think there's a place and time for it.  Such a fun drug.  Nothing compares to sex on G.  Pretty much everything is fun on g. Like I said there is a time and place.  Used responsibly it's fine.  A cap every hour and a half won't cause a g out or anything.
Im not going to lie and say i didn't have my fun on G (i bounced/managed several "after-hours" clubs in Massachusetts)
i was suppose to lock up at 9 am (after-hours ran from 2:30 am to 9 am )
it would be 3:00 in the afternoon, my boss would call my celll
"Mike are you still at the club?!?!??!?!.....i just drove by with my wife and we saw a bunch of cars in the parking lot"
id have sent the DJ's home .....i would be spinning records (lol all banged up),have about 50 people still there (49 of them would be girls lol!)

sipping caps...."bumping K" etc etc
problem was ...it got outta control!   (people died/got arrested)
just a warning

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 02:29:39 PM »

Yeah, it's a gaba agonist but it probably doesn't cause much euphoria, otherwise it would be widely abused. There are other similar drugs like the legal Phenibut. There's the epilepsy drug Gabapentin/Neurontin. It's best not to mess with any of these on a regular basis as the gaba system is delicate.