Author Topic: Zack Khan benching 6 plates  (Read 17718 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Zack Khan benching 6 plates
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »
before layne was known... he wasn't squatting over 500 pounds or deadlifting over 600. he was a kid on bb.com who did a few local shows, had some potential.

what i'm saying is that (aside from your claim that you'll bench 5 plates natty is even funnier than your claim to be benching 4 plates natty) is that the odds of some dude hiding in your gym with a six wheel bench that has THAT much athletic ability but isn't using it for anything whatsoever are crazy low. again, like saying your friend can run a 40 yard dash in 4.3, maybe it's possible but why the hell would someone THAT good not be doing anything athletic with his life?

the reason it's rare is because usually anyone that strong, that fast, that whatever is actually capitalizing on his ability. it'd be like finding a guy claiming to have a 195 IQ who can solve 5x5x5 rubiks cubes but he works at IHOP as a janitor. sure, people do that, but do you really think someone that naturally talented is mopping puke and syrup up for a living? the guy benching six plates at your gym isn't playing any sports, he doesn't compete, nothing?

meso, you're an okay guy, strong as hell, and you look good, but you do drop a lot of BS out of your mouth man.

i aleady posted a vid of me benching 4 wheels.. but im not talking about that... .. thats irelevant
i just dont see how someone can sit behind a computer and say thats impossible for you etc... obviosuly there are limits as we are human ... but to say no one is who isunknown can move 5 wheels is silly... or six... like i said i have seen 1 guy in all my training bench 6 wheels he was thick as hell short very stocky kind of fat but thick and muscular... old in his 40's married with kids first time i saw him was  at my barber shop he stood out like a sore thumb
why would i need to lie about anything .... what bullshit have i dropped out my mouth everything i have said i can do i have done... and put vids up of it... so because i have stated what i have seen with my eyes... im talkin bullshit .mmmm ok
thats a bit disrespectful...i have NEVER called bullshit on ANYONE because who am i to tell a guy what his pontential is... or tell a guy what he has seen or hasnt seen all im sayin is the world is a big place and different gifts... do not underestimate that concept anyway I'll leave it at that man and i have NEVER LIED ON THESE FORUMS
anyway you are entitled to your opinion...
meso truly out
respect
choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
wsup Magoo...
so let me ask you something what if before gym Henderson was "known" he was benching 5 or 6 wheels in a gym somewhere everyone has to be unknown before they are known. Or is that its only when they are well known that these kind of feats are feasible...?
think outside of the box....
i am by no means exceptional at bench .... you have people who are... and if i can move 4 wheels...
what would an exceptional bencher be moving??? ... cut back on the cynicism..
i have seen with nmy 2 eyes 6 wheels been benched... have no need to lie

at your size only on hormones,, 4 5 6 with your size which is nothign to write home about ..only on hormones

meaning no moving of the wiehgt wil happen unless hormones used  at your size

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2009, 09:06:28 PM »
You can list a few reasons why he SHOULD do something like this- personal gratification, little bit of e-press (most likely) but honestly there is a much longer list of reasons why he should NOT do it. He's begging for a torn pec or tricep, and more often than not these are CAREER enders, not minor annoyances. Well, he doesn't really have a career yet so you could argue he has nothing to lose but either way on contest day noone gives a shit how much you lift but they DO care about your torn pec.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »
Can't Zach G deadlift well over 500?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »
liquid_c on here reps with 6 plates... and doesn't brag about it.
G.M.W: King23's Army

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2009, 06:24:48 AM »

i aleady posted a vid of me benching 4 wheels.. but im not talking about that... .. thats irelevant
i just dont see how someone can sit behind a computer and say thats impossible for you etc... obviosuly there are limits as we are human ... but to say no one is who isunknown can move 5 wheels is silly... or six... like i said i have seen 1 guy in all my training bench 6 wheels he was thick as hell short very stocky kind of fat but thick and muscular... old in his 40's married with kids first time i saw him was  at my barber shop he stood out like a sore thumb
why would i need to lie about anything .... what bullshit have i dropped out my mouth everything i have said i can do i have done... and put vids up of it... so because i have stated what i have seen with my eyes... im talkin bullshit .mmmm ok
thats a bit disrespectful...i have NEVER called bullshit on ANYONE because who am i to tell a guy what his pontential is... or tell a guy what he has seen or hasnt seen all im sayin is the world is a big place and different gifts... do not underestimate that concept anyway I'll leave it at that man and i have NEVER LIED ON THESE FORUMS
anyway you are entitled to your opinion...
meso truly out
respect
boolshit.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2009, 03:07:04 PM »

can you spell correctly?....jeez
                   sorry hugepecs, i didn't know we have an english major in our mist. ironically i to was an english major at one time but as my body grew my mind atrophied to the pathetic mush it has become. excuse me i'll try harder in the future to spell correctly.
F

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2009, 04:50:34 AM »
boolshit.
What's your problem fatboy? A bit jealous of Meso? He posts proof of his lifts. All you do is calling bullshit. Time and time again your getting destroyed.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2009, 09:38:18 AM »
what the hell does that mean??

if the 'spotter' wasnt there = him not 'getting 6 plates up'

fck whether he had a 'good grip' or not...same thing as wearing those 'shirts'

powerlifting is bullshit, just waiting for a tendon or muscle to tear and having an excuse to be a fatass

Right moron... Gee, no famous bodybuilders have torn muscles...  The internet, voice of the stupid.

Lifting heavy for singles does not necessarily increase the incidence of torn mucles.  In fact, I am willing to bet you see a LOT more full tears in bodybuilders than powerlifters.

w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »
Right moron... Gee, no famous bodybuilders have torn muscles...  The internet, voice of the stupid.

Lifting heavy for singles does not necessarily increase the incidence of torn mucles.  In fact, I am willing to bet you see a LOT more full tears in bodybuilders than powerlifters.

Our resident pusher of garbage supplements chiming in.  ::) You look like SHIT in your avatar BTW!
I am a big baby

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »
Oh, and that is a great lift, spotter or no.  I would guess he can touch and go 550 lbs or so, and that is VERY good.

In terms of what people can do, some huge guy was at the MHP booth at this year's Arnold.  He was doing the bench your weight for reps deal.  He was lean and weighed in the 270 range.  He benched 275 lbs for 50 controlled reps and stopped not because he had to, but because he chose to.  Jeremy Hoornstra (one of the strongest raw benchers in the world) was spotting and I could tell he was very impressed as he looked over to Joe Mazza (to my recollection) and just kind of smiled and shook his head.  

Long story short, there are some very strong mofos out there.  
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2009, 09:47:24 AM »
Our resident pusher of garbage supplements chiming in.  ::) You look like SHIT in your avatar BTW!

Lol, you always try.  Good job.  Tell you what, I will be the resident pusher of garbage supps and YOU will be the resident little pussy who hides behind its keyboard. 

Like I said, the internet is the voice of the stupid.  I am glad you were born of a generation with the technology to allow you to spew your stupidity for all to see.  Now, not just those close to you will know what an ass you are, EVERYONE has the chance.  Bravo! 
w

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2009, 11:34:40 AM »

two things:

1) the supps are legit. seriously, i wish i was a better lifter because then i could gun for an AtLarge sponsorship.

2) chris is a tank. bigger, leaner, and stronger than roughly 99% of people on here. i'd argue that outside of pegg/wolfe and the other lifting competitors he's the strongest on the board period.

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »
Jeremy Hoornstra (one of the strongest raw benchers in the world) was spotting and I could tell he was very impressed as he looked over to Joe Mazza (to my recollection) and just kind of smiled and shook his head. 
did Jeremy bench?  I know he was injured a while ago, i think he tore his bicep(?).. was he fully recovered?  I can see him breaking 700 in competition soon if he was.  I swear, it was such a privilege to train with him and watch him train back when, I don't know if I'll ever lift with anybody or even see anybody that strong again.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2009, 02:37:56 PM »
two things:

1) the supps are legit. seriously, i wish i was a better lifter because then i could gun for an AtLarge sponsorship.

2) chris is a tank. bigger, leaner, and stronger than roughly 99% of people on here. i'd argue that outside of pegg/wolfe and the other lifting competitors he's the strongest on the board period.
Your opinion doesn't count anymore, word is you enjoy the cock!
I am a big baby

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2009, 06:27:11 PM »
Your opinion doesn't count anymore, word is you enjoy the cock!

Lol, how old are you?  You do realize that might be a "cool" slam in like 4th grade, but not as an adult? 
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2009, 06:27:56 PM »
did Jeremy bench?  I know he was injured a while ago, i think he tore his bicep(?).. was he fully recovered?  I can see him breaking 700 in competition soon if he was.  I swear, it was such a privilege to train with him and watch him train back when, I don't know if I'll ever lift with anybody or even see anybody that strong again.

Yeah, but with a very close grip and he went up to a bit over 600 lbs.  He was just exhibition lifting. 
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
Lol, how old are you?  You do realize that might be a "cool" slam in like 4th grade, but not as an adult? 
Where is the lab assay I asked to see for the Novus bar, Chris? You do realize any legitimate company such as Optimum Nutrition, who I worked for, would gladly provide a lab assay if asked., they have nothing to hide. Your products DO NOT contain what your label indicates. Your company is and will always be at the bottom of the supplement world if it manages to not go out of business. You are a bloated clown and your attitude sucks, those who are successful in business do not portray such an attitude as you. I am old enough to know a shady supplement company when I see one. I have worked for companies such a www.lef.org and www.optimumnutrition.com ,check out their web pages you might learn something although I doubt it. Carry on FOOL!!
I am a big baby

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2009, 08:36:59 PM »
Zack Khan is a strong dude.

Tons of lowlife haters here lol  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2009, 12:06:36 AM »
zacks got big numbers on all his lifts,,,,,,,,,,, cant beleive some one seriously asked if he could deadlift 500lb????......

And to the u dont need to lift big to get big,,,, name one pro that couldnt piss 4 plates on the bench??

body88

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »
Spotter helped quite a bit IMO.

Lol, the guy didn't even lurch forward that much.  If he was helping "quite a bit" he would have been working hader than that. 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »
Can't Zach G deadlift well over 500?
thats supposed to be impressive? i deadlift 405x2 as natural with 1.5 years training, 500 is not out of sight.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2009, 12:14:28 PM »
Strong dude without a doubt.  However to be considered "IMO" a complete "gym" bench press:

1. No pause is required for a gym bench press, however your butt cannot come off the bench.

2. The spotter should not have his hands touching the bar in any way no matter how little.

Spotter touches the bar at all before lockout "not counting if you use a spotter to help you unrack the bar" = no bench press.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »
Strong dude without a doubt.  However to be considered "IMO" a complete "gym" bench press:

Spotter touches the bar at all before lockout "not counting if you use a spotter to help you unrack the bar" = no bench press.

this is key
choice is an illusion

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2009, 09:39:36 AM »

1. No pause is required for a gym bench press, however your butt cannot come off the bench.

2. The spotter should not have his hands touching the bar in any way no matter how little.

It is not a contest press, but that doesn't take away from the lift.  Some of the strongest contest benchers in the world have viewed the video and think the man is very strong.
w