Author Topic: gh15 - what is a national level gh/slin daily cycle??  (Read 8579 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: gh15 - what is a national level gh/slin daily cycle??
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 12:33:53 AM »
yo are 5'11 froim what i know,,you want specific look that you wont get from what you do ,, you need 200lb on stage to begin with at minimum of light weight class ,,

the way for you to go this route

1 gram testo norma
6 units gh a day  2 mornirng 2 mid day 2 before bed
trenbolone ace at 75-100 mg every day
in addition i suggest to cycle off dianabol especially when youre at single digit bodyfat%  and little t3 when long time on growth to increase effect of gh

thats all you need for 200lb on stage ,,dont need insulin until you hit 200lb on stage only then when you climb into the big numbers you add insulin

gh15 approved

of course u say that cause when u see a bottle that say 100mg tren acetate /ml ... u actually believe that each ml contains 100mg tren acetate ... it is always a good idea to study Chemistry and pharmacology 101 before claiming shit

but i keep forgetting ... u r a GOD  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 12:35:26 AM »

of course u say that cause when u see a bottle that say 100mg tren acetate /ml ... u actually believe that each ml contains 100mg tren acetate ... it is always a good idea to study Chemistry and pharmacology 101 before claiming shit

your post doesnt even make sense

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 01:11:36 AM »
alimani laying some serious smack down on the gimmick that is GH 15, will we get a response from the self called God or will he just ignore our little arabian warrior at this owning attempt.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 01:30:24 AM »
alimani laying some serious smack down on the gimmick that is GH 15, will we get a response from the self called God or will he just ignore our little arabian warrior at this owning attempt.  ;D

take one look at aliamai and see how he look like to understand he has no idea what he is talking abotu or how to use and work any drug and or hormone he ever used,,

when i say 75-100mg a day it means just that 75-100 mg out of the bottle who is labeled 75 mg/ml 10 ml vials,,now those are underground so what you get from powder is about 50 mg of underground fina,,,

ofcourse if you cook it youself you will get the right dose,,and most convicts and fellons here cook it themselves,,

thirdly and most importanly ,,gh15 was never gimick account,,as i said plenty of times before you show me who i am by posting my name and identity its a chalenge i giv eyou ,,,you did it many times before ,,for god sake every one here know who i am and you still playin gwith poopmm

aliamini is a skinn fat middle eastern ,,that where it start and that where it ends,,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »
take one look at aliamai and see how he look like to understand he has no idea what he is talking abotu or how to use and work any drug and or hormone he ever used,,

when i say 75-100mg a day it means just that 75-100 mg out of the bottle who is labeled 75 mg/ml 10 ml vials,,now those are underground so what you get from powder is about 50 mg of underground fina,,,

ofcourse if you cook it youself you will get the right dose,,and most convicts and fellons here cook it themselves,,

thirdly and most importanly ,,gh15 was never gimick account,,as i said plenty of times before you show me who i am by posting my name and identity its a chalenge i giv eyou ,,,you did it many times before ,,for god sake every one here know who i am and you still playin gwith poopmm

aliamini is a skinn fat middle eastern ,,that where it start and that where it ends,,,

gh15 approved

so aliamin has no idea what he is talking about based on the way his physique looks, eh sparky?

ever hear of a guy named dan duchaine? i suppose he didn't know much about anything either.  ::)

you're a fraud. i like how you're making excuses for your 100mg/ml tren fuck up. yes, you must be the head of an international steroid dealing ring for sure- a guru who doesn't even know there is no 100mg/ml of tren acetate ester, yet who supplies the whole world with it!

fucking moron.

thanks for coming out, sunshine.

b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »
so aliamin has no idea what he is talking about based on the way his physique looks, eh sparky?

ever hear of a guy named dan duchaine? i suppose he didn't know much about anything either.  ::)

you're a fraud. i like how you're making excuses for your 100mg/ml tren fuck up. yes, you must be the head of an international steroid dealing ring for sure- a guru who doesn't even know there is no 100mg/ml of tren acetate ester, yet who supplies the whole world with it!

fucking moron.

thanks for coming out, sunshine.

well now we know youre not tropopin ,,good for him becaue youre an infantile,,we sell 100mg per ml all the time ,,,we make the concentration my infantialian friend,,75mg/ml 100mg/ml both sold by us ,,we decide on concentration and the abilioty of it to nto break ,,
you just proved here you are another nothingness generation member

gh15 approved
fallen angel

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:56 PM »

All he's saying is take 1 cc of UG tren that is usually concentrated "supposed to be" at 75-100mg/ml depending on the brand a day.  May be under-dosed a bit, so what.   Nothing I can see in that statement that is wrong. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »
So tren will positively not hold at 100mg/ml?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »
hahah, yeah, what i was thinking. no one is usually on point but that is rediculous.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:41 PM »

gh15 approved

Wrong, even the raw materials of Tren are impure or not what they're supposed to be many times. An agent who has no official use in human medicine and isn't officially produced anymore for years you can never be sure what u get, even concerning the raw materials.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »
God I thought you didnt like tren , you used to call it bunk? Have you changed your mind?  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 12:16:19 AM »
Wrong, even the raw materials of Tren are impure or not what they're supposed to be many times. An agent who has no official use in human medicine and isn't officially produced anymore for years you can never be sure what u get, even concerning the raw materials.

pellets   not powders,, stop arguing me already ,,it does no good in those aspects,,i
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 12:30:19 AM »
nice cycle !

any other option for the trenbolone tho ?
I hate that drug, even with test my cock stop working if I take trenbolone

21 years old and a cock that doesn't work = laughing stock ;D

oh i could get it to work for ya hunk  ;)

Lol and gh15 owns Alamini, just look at the guy, yeah he is Arab he has that going for him, but he doesn't look like he ever touched a weight, how you giving out steroid advice yo??!

TEAM Nasser

Bast175

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 12:32:42 AM »

:-X

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 03:50:32 AM »

just keep in mind we r talking abt "Acetate" a 2 carbon ester ... a longer ester will defently hold more ... so a 6 or 7 carbon ester can hold up to 200mg/ml ... but we are talking abt "Acetate"

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »

it's working quite well nowadays stud, thanks for the offer

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 07:11:35 AM »
just keep in mind we r talking abt "Acetate" a 2 carbon ester ... a longer ester will defently hold more ... so a 6 or 7 carbon ester can hold up to 200mg/ml ... but we are talking abt "Acetate"

So what is the absolute max tren ace will hold at per ml?

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 07:29:31 AM »
slin also depend on gh you take and how big you try to get ,,timing matter too,, i wont say numbers here but lets just say that i have injected into myself before 60-70 units a day  as a professional

gh15 approved

Hi god of hormones,

was this when you were with Milos?

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
I'm calling BS.  I've personally made tren acetate from pellets at 200mg/ml using a large quantity of BB and ethyl oleate as the carrier.  100mg/ml is commonplace at 5%ba/15-20%bb and oil.

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2009, 03:27:14 AM »

gh15 approved

At least we know how ali amini looks like not like u :-)

peace GOD hahaha