Author Topic: another new exercise-chest  (Read 1288 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
another new exercise-chest
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »
use a hammer strength dip machine... stand over the handles in the same bent over positiuon as you would stand when doing barbell rows...   then do bench press pushing down towards the floor on the handles...

works exactly like a seated flat bench machine... if you dont have one of these  in you gym you can do it on the hammer strngth dip mahcine

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: another new exercise-chest
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 05:32:15 PM »
use a hammer strength dip machine... stand over the handles in the same bent over positiuon as you would stand when doing barbell rows...   then do bench press pushing down towards the floor on the handles...

works exactly like a seated flat bench machine... if you dont have one of these  in you gym you can do it on the hammer strngth dip mahcine

can I use a hammer strength dip machine to do this ?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 05:54:26 PM »
that might work, just maybe, but idk.... yea prolly...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »
LOL!!!  Classic Geo, thumbs up. And they say some BB'ers are a couple plates short of 135 on the Olympic bar.

Of course how would any one keep from raising their body's up in the air when starting to use even mildly heavy weight/resistance? Then it would become a leaning forward dip. Good Luck.

F

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
thx.

but itīs not really a new....leaning the upper body forward will keep the chest-muscles more into the movement, while the triceps is also working (may not the much as doing the exercise in an upright position).

My favorite machine-pressing movement are the incline bench-press machine (Hammer-Strength), and the lying version of an bench-press-machine (plate-load-machine).... 

here my final chest exercise with a  "usual dip-machine"   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

thats pretty much exactly what i was doing, except the machine i was using had handles that go perpendicular to the spin - like a barbell bench press would have you holding it... and i was just a bit more bent over.... but yeah, that works awesome

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 11:57:44 AM »

lmao
Ta ta nerds!

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 05:25:51 PM »
How many gyms have you been to that don't have a seated chest press but happen to have a hammer strength dip machine?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »
I can feel it...

it's just a matter of time before tbombz starts discovering new body parts ...