Author Topic: Rush: I am resigning as head of the republican party.  (Read 3303 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rush: I am resigning as head of the republican party.
« on: May 20, 2009, 12:53:27 PM »

"I am resigning as head of the republican party.

I never sought this office.  It was labeled onto me. "

::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Rush: I am resigning as head of the republican party.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »

good riddance Mirza

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »

It was a goof.He then said he gives it to Colin Powell and Powell should lead the republicans as Powell thinks he knows whats best for the party.Higher taxes,more government,government take overs of buisiness,tax money paying for foreign abortions etc etc.

By the way,Powell looks like a f'n fool today when he said "Americans want higher taxes and more government in their lives:".Really?Well,California just shot down, by OVERWHELMING margins, that theory.As usual,the libs dont know what the hell they are talking about.Powell is a f'n fool as lib pretending to be a republican.His brand of politics is death for republicans.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 01:03:44 PM »
It amazes me the complete lack of respect bestowed upon Powell by the republicans as soon as he disagrees with the majority of them.  Powell was one of the few men with integrity and honor serving in the Bush administration.  The fact Cheney now wants to taint his reputation isn't surprising because he never liked him.  Rush following suit isn't surprising either.  This is the same guy who helped scuttle McCain's election bid because he wasn't "conservative enough'. 

When are the republicans going to wake up?
Abandon every hope...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »
It amazes me the complete lack of respect bestowed upon Powell by the republicans as soon as he disagrees with the majority of them.  Powell was one of the few men with integrity and honor serving in the Bush administration.  The fact Cheney now wants to taint his reputation isn't surprising because he never liked him.  Rush following suit isn't surprising either.  This is the same guy who helped scuttle McCain's election bid because he wasn't "conservative enough'. 

Powell gave up on integrity and honour when he lied about WMD.
I hate the State.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »
Powell gave up on integrity and honour when he lied about WMD.

Powell didn't knowingly lie about anything.  The information given to him was a lie.  Big difference.  He knew it was a mistake he even said it was going to be a drawn out war but he's there to advise not make the decisions. 

Why do you think he never sought to stay on after his first term?  He could have but he knew his integrity had taken a hit with the poor information he was given.  That right there tells you this guy admitted his wrongs which is more than the rest of that staff have done. 

Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »
Powell didn't knowingly lie about anything.  The information given to him was a lie.  Big difference.  He knew it was a mistake he even said it was going to be a drawn out war but he's there to advise not make the decisions. 

Why do you think he never sought to stay on after his first term?  He could have but he knew his integrity had taken a hit with the poor information he was given.  That right there tells you this guy admitted his wrongs which is more than the rest of that staff have done. 

Powell left the party when he supported the most left wing liberal in the history of the country!!!!A guy that stands for a TOTAL government takeover of the country.Powell did this while THE MOST moderate republican was running.A guy who Powell  WANTS to be the head of the party.He is a disgrace!

Let me ask you.Should republicans support a guy that says "Americans want higher taxes and more government".Would the democrats embrace a guy who said we need to shrink our government and let the private secter rule!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »

Fair enough. To his credit GW DID look for the WMDs under his couch...
I hate the State.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:17 PM »

Powell left the party when he supported the most left wing liberal in the history of the country!!!!A guy that stands for a TOTAL government takeover of the country.Powell did this while THE MOST moderate republican was running.A guy who Powell  WANTS to be the head of the party.He is a disgrace!

Let me ask you.Should republicans support a guy that says "Americans want higher taxes and more government".Would the democrats embrace a guy who said we need to shrink our government and let the private secter rule!

I'm not saying you have to agree with what he says at all.  But do not publicly try to embarrass someone who has done more good than rush ever has for the united states of america.  

This is a former 4 star general, someone who served under Bush Sr and was thought of so highly that he was recommended for his son.  You don't have to agree with him but DO NOT try to embarrass him for having a different view point.

Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »
I'm not saying you have to agree with what he says at all.  But do not publicly try to embarrass someone who has done more good than rush ever has for the united states of america.  

This is a former 4 star general, someone who served under Bush Sr and was thought of so highly that he was recommended for his son.  You don't have to agree with him but DO NOT try to embarrass him for having a different view point.

Everything that man did was undone by his support for Obama.He helped a man get elected that is purposely trying to destroy the nation.His different viewpoint is supporting the destruction of America.Sorry,we dont look at that like its a different viewpoint.

This is as stupid as when Obama said "we need to find common ground on abortion".THERE IS NO COMMON GROUND WHEN IT COMES TO ABORTION!!!

Rush has done MUCH more for conservatives then Powell ever has ,thats why he is THE MOST listened to talk show host in the country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
Everything that man did was undone by his support for Obama.

A lifetime of serving his country means nothing because he didn't support a puppet moderate like Mccain?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 02:58:02 PM »
Everything that man did was undone by his support for Obama.He helped a man get elected that is purposely trying to destroy the nation.His different viewpoint is supporting the destruction of America.Sorry,we dont look at that like its a different viewpoint.

This is as stupid as when Obama said "we need to find common ground on abortion".THERE IS NO COMMON GROUND WHEN IT COMES TO ABORTION!!!

Rush has done MUCH more for conservatives then Powell ever has ,thats why he is THE MOST listened to talk show host in the country.
"BILLY MINIMUM" acts like Rush's ratings equals dollars in "BILLY'S" pockets. LOL As dumb as Joe The Plumber associating himself with people making $250K+ when his broke ass barely makes $40K.

Rush will continue making millions off of the repubs ineptness, and the sheeple listening will think he's a force for good for the GOP.

No doubt this "BILLY MINIMUM" kid is a potential stroke victim every time he posts. I can just see him all redfaced, pounding his keyboard as his hero Rush blares in the background.  :D
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »
The Dems wish they had a Rush equal. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »

Again...do u not follow politics. Powell went before the UN and lied. If u don't believe Bush about WMD's in Iraq, u can't believe in Powell either. Powell should have resigned if he didn't go along with the plan. That act could have forstalled the invasion, if he felt that strongly. Just because Powell is black or whatever should not make him any less guilty, if u believe Bush lied to the American people. Powell was against the Gulf War as well.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »
Colin Powell is a great American.  I really disagree with his endorsement of Obama, but he's still a great American.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 06:48:24 AM »

As opposed to supporting a guy that lies to the American public, draws the country into a needless irrelevant war in Iraq and then continues his idiotic policies even when his own ground crew is deserting him and telling him it is wrong.

What's your excuse then?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 06:49:41 AM »
The Dems wish they had a Rush equal. 

Don't need one.

Formulating independent thought through a logical process spares us the need to get our daily marching orders from a drug addict radio personality.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 06:50:19 AM »
A lifetime of serving his country means nothing because he didn't support a puppet moderate like Mccain?

Are you trying to compare Colin Powells service to McCains?Are you that fucking stupid?Did Powell rot in a concentration camp for his country like McCain did?Did he ever get his limbs snapped for his country?Did he ever say "I will stay here until my men come hom"?Did Powell ever run for a fucking thing where he had to DEFEND his views?NO,HE DID NONE OF THOSE THINGS!!!!!!Powell got where he was because of REPUBLICANS!!!!Democrats did NOTHING for him.Your post is your dumbest yet.Powell wants a more moderate party yet didnt support THE MOST moderate republican in history.

He is a sellout who sold his soul over race.PERIOD!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 06:51:31 AM »
Don't need one.

Formulating independent thought through a logical process spares us the need to get our daily marching orders from a drug addict radio personality.

No,instead they put one in congress up in Rhode Island and let him vote on issues that are vital to this country.Along with his fat,drunken murdering father.NOW THATS a party!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 06:52:39 AM »
Maybe the MOST MODERATE Republican should have chosen a better qualified VP candidate to appeal to Powell and the rest of the party in order to get votes and support.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 06:53:35 AM »
No,instead they put one in congress up in Rhode Island and let him vote on issues that are vital to this country.Along with his fat,drunken murdering father.NOW THATS a party!!!

Which is still a higher position than Rush will ever have.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 06:56:34 AM »
Which is still a higher position than Rush will ever have.

Sorry,according to you guys Rush is the head of the GOP and THE MOST important man in the party and the leader of the GOP.Neither Kennedy is refered to as that.So,according to Obamas administration Rush is FAR more important and powerfull then Kennedy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 08:45:25 AM »
Sorry,according to you guys Rush is the head of the GOP and THE MOST important man in the party and the leader of the GOP.

Leading a party that is failing at every turn isn't exactly a note worthy accomplishment.

So therefore, looks like Kennedy is doing better in that regard.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 08:48:04 AM »
Leading a party that is failing at every turn isn't exactly a note worthy accomplishment.

So therefore, looks like Kennedy is doing better in that regard.

Well then why do you dems put so much energy into talking about him,trying to minimize him,ranting about him,insaulting him.Obviously THEY find him a very real threat or they never would mention him.Bill Oreilly NEVER mentions Olbermans name because he thinks Olberman is a nothing.The democrats and MSNBC in particular,can not go ONE day without mentioning Rush!!!He must be more important to them then just about anyone in the world.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:16 AM »
Because we are laughing at him and the silly people that listen to him.