Author Topic: Challenge to all, Post RECENT (not 5 months ago, not yearold} back double bicep  (Read 7608 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is Johnny Falcon posting under McFarlands account it has been confirmed to me.

i was wondering that myself? if not, he sure has changed. hypnosis maybe?

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Johnny is a unique man who would rather avoid fitting a mold to be easily defined or judged with haste.. I beleive he does some commercial also, im not going to totally pick apart this mans life  ::) You guys are asking personal questions one after the next while holding on to your on secrecy and spectacuar physiques  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi daddywaddy hows life making 10k every 3 days working out for you?  ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Getbiggers dont give up on working out just yet. I can tell by bitter emotions you guys are ripped and confident, posting pics like crazy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Getbiggers dont give up on working out just yet. I can tell by bitter emotions you guys are ripped and confident, posting pics like crazy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not everyone is methed up and delusional.  ::)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
JF flies at an altitude that many can't reach.
U

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
He owns many and works for some of the most fearsome land lords around. Bergman rentals, Dick patton reality ect with combined ownage of well over a few thousand rentals. Of course the falcon would not reveal all his real estate connections just yet

Custom home exteriors are mucho expensive on nice houses.

Go4it , your picture will be sent in for admission at the Failcon university of masters  ;D , Johnny will be logging on tonite to see if getbiggers still train to there maximum capacity based on picture documentation.

The reason why i am not posting pics is because i am with my girlfriend getting my cock sucked on long road trips visiting many great cities on my indian summer tour :)

I am litterally shocked that only go4it can come up with a picture :(

honey

custom homes dont have home depot light fixtures

indian summer is in september and october

hope this helps

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

is this epic 5 months ago? current?

i know many getbiggers are nearing the best shapes of there lives and are hiding there greatness from us  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
honey

hope this helps

Oh brother not this shit again  ;D ;D ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
my camera is broken.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
is this epic 5 months ago? current?
i know many getbiggers are nearing the best shapes of there lives and are hiding there greatness from us  ;D

I'm almost there again, my avi is from today.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
methhead

ahahaha

are you trying to say epic pencil has a love for the glass cock, as well as the flesh coloured one as well, BigIronPete?
b

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Grown men either put up or shut up. Lolz ;D ;D ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I'm almost there again, my avi is from today.
Whats your opinion on other getbiggers who have not shared there pics yet? Are you with me in the beleif that they are nearing unfathomable conditions for natty and juiced bodybuilders alike?

Define unfathomable conditions  ;D ;D ;D ;D

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Grown men either put up or shut up. Lolz ;D ;D ;D

Grown men who are not inbred retards daddywaddy.

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Whats your opinion on other getbiggers who have not shared there pics yet? Are you with me in the beleif that they are nearing unfathomable conditions for natty and juiced bodybuilders alike?

Define unfathomable conditions  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Most of the board is tired with seeing your physque which peaked 5 years ago and has been going downhill since.

You looked decent once, get over it skinny.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Most of the board is tired with seeing your physque which peaked 5 years ago and has been going downhill since.

You looked decent once, get over it skinny.

Is this the typical fat man argument to weasel out of pic posting  ;D ;D

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Is this the typical fat man argument to weasel out of pic posting  ;D ;D

There is always someone leaner skinny remember that  ;) Several members like Leafybug etc have surpassed you by a mile.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Whats your opinion on other getbiggers who have not shared there pics yet? Are you with me in the beleif that they are nearing unfathomable conditions for natty and juiced bodybuilders alike? Define unfathomable conditions  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Where are your recent pics, stud? ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Where are your recent pics, stud? ;D
I am atrophyed at the moment, i do not claim greatness or put others down, ive been traveling from the west to east now we go to the north, i drive get my cock sucked  and dont workout ;)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
There is always someone leaner skinny remember that  ;) Several members like Leafybug etc have surpassed you by a mile.

Way to filter the attention of off you big ripped masta  ;D ;D ;D Now get off your cellulite tush and post some pics, you already have my respect as one hell of a resilient poster today! No matter what you will not feel bad about yourself even if you are a total fat ass  ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
honey

hope this helps

actually yes they do.  we just finished two custom homes that had fixtures from home depot.  one was for a priest who went to home depot with me to pick them out.

as for mcfarland, i'm not sure about now, but i know he used to be a physical therapist, and he made good money.  not good money by california standards i guess, but better than most on getbig i'd bet.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
John Falcon owns many rental properties, who said im 'idolizing' him, now post up your back double bi or shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D
You first, McCrackhead.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
actually yes they do.  we just finished two custom homes that had fixtures from home depot.  one was for a priest who went to home depot with me to pick them out.

as for mcfarland, i'm not sure about now, but i know he used to be a physical therapist, and he made good money.  not good money by california standards i guess, but better than most on getbig i'd bet.

He has not done that for a long while. He has been doing shitty jobs making shitty money.

I blame the drugs.

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Way to filter the attention of off you big ripped masta  ;D ;D ;D Now get off your cellulite tush and post some pics, you already have my respect as one hell of a resilient poster today! No matter what you will not feel bad about yourself even if you are a total fat ass  ;D

Why don't you post the pics of the SMOOTH fat hams and non existent calves stork boy? ::)

The Kid Leafy overtook you, made you look like shit and that hurts doesn't it painter boy? ;)

Please post one of your highly comical retard punch vids complete with mongoloid kicks  ;D