Author Topic: Challenge to all, Post RECENT (not 5 months ago, not yearold} back double bicep  (Read 7606 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
He has not done that for a long while. He has been doing shitty jobs making shitty money.

I blame the drugs.
he's web caming from vacant units unless he's now living in the paint closet :-X

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
he's web caming from vacant units unless he's now living in the paint closet :-X

why the hatred

also why does bigironpete bring the hatred ??? ???

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
why the hatred

Stick to painting walls.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
why the hatred

Man on man hatred is not nearly as gay as man on man love.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
why the hatred

BigIronPete is one of the first amusing gimmicks here in a while.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Seriously bro's what makes you hate the falcon??
Dont forget to post back pics too :)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Man on man hatred is not nearly as gay as man on man love.

Just looking for his reason to hate. Maybe he simply 'forgot' he like Johnny?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Just looking for his reason to hate. Maybe he simply 'forgot' he like Johnny?
I don't "hate" anyone.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
He has not done that for a long while. He has been doing shitty jobs making shitty money.

I blame the drugs.

well i wouldn't know about what he's been doing recently.
Deep Tissue Massage

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Why don't you post the pics of the SMOOTH fat hams and non existent calves stork boy? ::)

The Kid Leafy overtook you, made you look like shit and that hurts doesn't it painter boy? ;)

Please post one of your highly comical retard punch vids complete with mongoloid kicks  ;D

Johnny Falcon looks like shit to me in terms of elite bodybuilding. The sad part is the rest of you guys who arent half as cut or developed

Mons Venus

Johnny Falcon looks like shit to me in terms of elite bodybuilding. The sad part is the rest of you guys who arent half as cut or developed

Waddy is a legend!

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Keep telling yourself that "Johnny".  ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V

I blame the drugs.

Lol, Bro are you sure? What is he doing waiting tables, lawn care, stripping? I think McJeff is pulling a fast one on all of us. Two weeks ago there was an appreciation thread for him now he's back to being a junkie? I think Jeff just likes getting this place active.

Jeff you never answered my previous question, what did you think of Cena while he was at Golds? Was he a head turning "freak" or just another gym rat, Falconites what to know....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Lol, Bro are you sure? What is he doing waiting tables, lawn care, stripping? I think McJeff is pulling a fast one on all of us. Two weeks ago there was an appreciation thread for him now he's back to being a junkie? I think Jeff just likes getting this place active.

Jeff you never answered my previous question, what did you think of Cena while he was at Golds? Was he a head turning "freak" or just another gym rat, Falconites what to know....

Splended athletes do successful 'things' like John Cena. At Golds he fit in, but was not a standout really, there are more and more big people on the up and coming , not all of them know the right tools, but potentially they could  if they work on there charisma first like a John Cena easily making friends early on and taking advice and filtering it through.

Im not trying to rile up getbig as a whole just certain members are finding me and reflecting the polar opposition needed to be a true falcon gimmick thread revealing grown men once again 'getting things off of there chest' and venting of course, im sure Johnny and the rest live good to mediocre lives like anyone else, even a John Cena Still has to 'work' and doesnt necessarily have it on easy street

...Well Get big as a 'whole' are more mellow and most of them enjoy 'competition' for bragging rights via internet forums

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

I take this back Johnny Let me put you and others in a better light. Johnny u know more than the rest of getbig about lifting and 'nutrition' period. You have caught on to some things before me. As for other getbiggers we encourage you to chim in, however you want to react is fine, initiative is what counts in life , no matter from darkness or light, and the middle is empty like zero the beginning in egyptian numerals, dont be so empty "majority of people" chose a side darkness or light, you are allowed to be the opposition or one with the fail-cons. The fail-con learns through experiencing the darkness. The majority of getbig has all the potential in the world but lacks initiative through diet

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

this is the type of guy that could pull grown women as well as tight 18 year old models

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

this is the type of guy that could pull grown women as well as tight 18 year old models

you were pretty close to that in your heyday, stud.
Deep Tissue Massage

Dave D

• Getbig V

Bwhahaha, looking big for the summer season Bobbie/

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
I keep to post my update pics EVERY month here :http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.475

Dave D

• Getbig V
Splended athletes do successful 'things' like John Cena. At Golds he fit in, but was not a standout really, there are more and more big people on the up and coming , not all of them know the right tools, but potentially they could  if they work on there charisma first like a John Cena easily making friends early on and taking advice and filtering it through.

Im not trying to rile up getbig as a whole just certain members are finding me and reflecting the polar opposition needed to be a true falcon gimmick thread revealing grown men once again 'getting things off of there chest' and venting of course, im sure Johnny and the rest live good to mediocre lives like anyone else, even a John Cena Still has to 'work' and doesnt necessarily have it on easy street

...Well Get big as a 'whole' are more mellow and most of them enjoy 'competition' for bragging rights via internet forums

Thanks Jeff,
My point on Cena was that he wasnt anything "outlandish" bbwise (not a knock, just saying he is a legit lean 220 lb dude) but more of those here buying WWE hype on his greatness, thereby limiting their own potential.

We all get caught up in what everyone else is doing or has that we cant enjoy what is ours. Life is but a vapor, like a blade of grass that is here today gone tommorrow. It seems we waste so much time destroying others when we should be building each other up.

Nice job exposing the true feelings here.

Your views are pretty refreshing and insightful.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Now this is impressive for a natural overall conditioning and mass

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
yeah johnny is lean but damn your traps are thin as hell...like a little boys.  how about doing some heavy exercises sometimes. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Now this is impressive for a natural overall conditioning and mass
back pic taken May 15th
MM pose pic taken May 18th

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Being that life is earned.

Wise choice would it be to aim to do the Most "community service" and "personal self only involved workouts" at both fullest potential + Time partook in to get to his/her goal quicker .

Well Muscle Center is one of those. If you ever noticed non-gayning how older people gain or lose fat stores that a young person trying to get lean already has but wishes to lose? This is a small peice of the complete perfect picture

some older folks have racked up enough "daily deficit" throughout there standing community service and standing barbell workouts  that they could literally reverse the aging process if they wish by eating a shitload alkaline and continue to increase their daily deficit pushing the inflamation down creating decades old capillary maturity built by Alkaline  Falkaline, so you guys can basically fuck off till i have a better solution!

The Master

• Getbig V
Being that life is earned.

Wise choice would it be to aim to do the Most "community service" and "personal self only involved workouts" at both fullest potential + Time partook in to get to his/her goal quicker .

Well Muscle Center is one of those. If you ever noticed non-gayning how older people gain or lose fat stores that a young person trying to get lean already has but wishes to lose? This is a small peice of the complete perfect picture

some older folks have racked up enough "daily deficit" throughout there standing community service and standing barbell workouts  that they could literally reverse the aging process if they wish by eating a shitload alkaline and continue to increase their daily deficit pushing the inflamation down creating decades old capillary maturity built by Alkaline  Falkaline, so you guys can basically fuck off till i have a better solution!

Jebus Falconite, your last few braincells has officially been ruined by paint thinner ::)