Author Topic: Challenge to all, Post RECENT (not 5 months ago, not yearold} back double bicep  (Read 7620 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
As me and my girlfriend made our way through the Carolinas, I frantically tried to get ahold of the great Johnny Falcon. Finally I did, Johnny was of course painting and preaching the falcon gospel over the phone. Being short on time me and my girlfriend could not stay in NC for long as we felt and unearthly presence looming about the evening clouds at sunset with some bizzarre chemtrails present aswell.. I make my girlfriend wait in the car as i finally got to meet the great Johnny Falcon putting up plywood over an old slum house/building all by himself. Johnny offerd to wash my car, and i refused, he washed it anyways so i felt like giving him my digicam as payment and simply for being a good friend.

Now i challenge you all to post a back double bicep shot of recent, none of the gay mystique mirror shots that you hold on as if its your prized possession of accomplishment  that you took last year when you used to look decent. How many on getbig are sick of so called internet forum gurus who claim greatness but dont deliver...

As Johnny hoisted up another 3/4 inch peice of plywood over a window he demanded that i investigate other getbiggers progressions at there current state.  Johnny admitted that he had not been working out regularly but had been working long hours wich was enough activity in his opinion since he claims he was not really "trying to be the master currently".

I agree with Johnny that it would be interesting to see how others compare currently to the falcon

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Epic job acquisition.. Not sure many can match this level of employment status
Johnny works hours he chooses however

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Jeff do you think chasing the "bodybuilding dream" has ruined your chances of a successful career/life?

Serious question for a California bro. You idolizing a meth addicted delusionite bro.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Jeff do you think chasing the "bodybuilding dream" has ruined your chances of a successful career/life?

Serious question for a California bro. You idolizing a meth addicted delusionite bro.

John Falcon owns many rental properties, who said im 'idolizing' him, now post up your back double bi or shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
John Falcon owns paints many rental properties, who said im 'idolizing' him, now post up your back double bi or shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D

fixed

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
fixed

He gets between 3,000 and 10,000 per paint job , i believe him.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
Who is this twig?  :(

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
John Falcon owns many rental properties, who said im 'idolizing' him, now post up your back double bi or shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D

Sure he does "Jeff"  ::)  I mean I bet he would give Trump a run for his money right?

Log off bro and try and be a man and make something off yourself before you end up like one of your Golds Gym "living in a car" Buddies.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Guys lets try to focus on the purpose of the thread, now start posting pics, if you dont it will let Johnny down and he will halt his prayers for you.

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Guys lets try to focus on the purpose of the thread, now start posting pics, if you dont it will let Johnny down and he will halt his prayers for you.

You need to focus on your LIFE and where its at right now. Lets prioritize here.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Sure he does "Jeff"  ::)  I mean I bet he would give Trump a run for his money right?

Log off bro and try and be a man and make something off yourself before you end up like one of your Golds Gym "living in a car" Buddies.

Way to exaggerate all the way to Trump "status". Give me a break,1- 3 and 10 grand every 3-5 days is pretty good. Johnny claims to be able to work as much as he wants and doesnt require as much sleep because he is NOT working out, only standing and manual labor wich doesnt break down the body as much as getbigger typical workouts :).

Lets focus on the THREAD, start posting pics, that is priority

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
John Falcon owns many rental properties types of drug paraphenilia, who said im 'idolizing' him, now post up your back double bi or shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D

fixed

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Way to exaggerate all the way to Trump "status". Give me a break,1- 3 and 10 grand every 3-5 days is pretty good. Johnny claims to be able to work as much as he wants and doesnt require as much sleep because he is NOT working out, only standing and manual labor wich doesnt break down the body as much as getbigger typical workouts :).

Lets get this straight. A skinny drug addict loser who is online all day and makes videos off himself intoxicated for youtube claims to make 10k every 3-5 days painting walls? ::)

Do you know ANYTHING about the property game? Which landlords bringing in 40k a month paint and do menial jobs on their own properties you delusionite?

Every pic he has ever posted screams living in poverty - apart from his parents office.
Jeff out the Crackpipe down (literally on your case) and wake up to reality.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

why does he dress unprofessionally and why doesnt he do commercial building paint jobs, that's where the money's to be made?

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
why does he dress unprofessionally and why doesnt he do commercial building paint jobs, that's where the money's to be made?

Think of how any people you know bringing in 10k every 3 days.

Jeff needs to get his tongue out of this crackheads asshole and wake up to something known as REALITY.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Why are you challenging us to post pics and then posting pics of your lover and not yourself?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
let's see your picture mcfarland? :D
tank u jesus

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Fucking wicked sick back double bicep my weegar!

Spirit of Truth

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
methhead

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
if he owns the units he is painting, then who is paying him? ???

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

NC department of corrections....it's a work release program.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

He owns many and works for some of the most fearsome land lords around. Bergman rentals, Dick patton reality ect with combined ownage of well over a few thousand rentals. Of course the falcon would not reveal all his real estate connections just yet

Custom home exteriors are mucho expensive on nice houses.

Go4it , your picture will be sent in for admission at the Failcon university of masters  ;D , Johnny will be logging on tonite to see if getbiggers still train to there maximum capacity based on picture documentation.

The reason why i am not posting pics is because i am with my girlfriend getting my cock sucked on long road trips visiting many great cities on my indian summer tour :)

I am litterally shocked that only go4it can come up with a picture :(

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
He owns many and works for some of the most fearsome land lords around. Bergman rentals, Dick patton reality ect with combined ownage of well over a few thousand rentals. Of course the falcon would not reveal all his real estate connections just yet

Custom home exteriors are mucho expensive on nice houses.

Go4it , your picture will be sent in for admission at the Failcon university of masters  ;D , Johnny will be logging on tonite to see if getbiggers still train to there maximum capacity based on picture documentation.

The reason why i am not posting pics is because i am with my girlfriend getting my cock sucked on long road trips visiting many great cities on my indian summer tour :)

I am litterally shocked that only go4it can come up with a picture :(

This is Johnny Falcon posting under McFarlands account it has been confirmed to me.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

Johnny is a unique man who would rather avoid fitting a mold to be easily defined or judged with haste.. I beleive he does some commercial also, im not going to totally pick apart this mans life  ::) You guys are asking personal questions one after the next while holding on to your on secrecy and spectacuar physiques  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D