Author Topic: Weird question my gf asked today  (Read 5582 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Weird question my gf asked today
« on: May 21, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »
We were eating lunch at the finest eatery in town, and of course knowing how to treat a lady it was a supersize meal. Anyway, out of the blue she asks if i had to pick her or one of my sisters to die, who would i choose. How should i have responded and why would she ask this?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Weird question my gf asked today
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »
We were eating lunch at the finest eatery in town, and of course knowing how to treat a lady it was a supersize meal. Anyway, out of the blue she asks if i had to pick her or one of my sisters to die, who would i choose. How should i have responded and why would she ask this?

She's a stupid B### for asking that question. Seriously who asks that type a question. And why would you asked that on the woman's board?Like anybody would know why she asked it. If anything ask her why she was saying it.

And me thinks it wasn't that fine of a eatery, if so you would have said the name, but you mentioned it first, and not the situation first. 

maybe the food was soo good, it was to die for...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »
She's a stupid B### for asking that question. Seriously who asks that type a question. And why would you asked that on the woman's board?Like anybody would know why she asked it. If anything ask her why she was saying it.

And me thinks it wasn't that fine of a eatery, if so you would have said the name, but you mentioned it first, and not the situation first. 

maybe the food was soo good, it was to die for...
you seem pretty worked up to Hercules. I would just like opinions, no need to get so worked up haha

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »
The answer is obvious and she's a nitwit for even asking.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »
you seem pretty worked up to Hercules. I would just like opinions, no need to get so worked up haha

Naw, just if you are out with your woman at dinner, asking a stupid question like that means...the nite has ended.

That like asking if Ronnie is doing Steriods...or asking Hitler did he have Jews killed.

Sorry about seemly be worked up...I'm listening to some Ghostface.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 08:09:13 PM »
Naw, just if you are out with your woman at dinner, asking a stupid question like that means...the nite has ended.

That like asking if Ronnie is doing Steriods...or asking Hitler did he have Jews killed.

Sorry about seemly be worked up...I'm listening to some Ghostface.
n/p i just laughed it off, but it just seemed really weird.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 08:15:52 PM »
tell her that either option is too painful to consider and that there is no right answer.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 08:16:50 PM »

For some reason this really made me laugh.    Does she have your sense of humor (excellent imo)?  Could you tell if she was being funny?   Or was she being serious?   I guess I would automatically think she was kidding around.

If you feel like it was a serious inquiry, I'll have to think about it more and have more information.
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »
she is fishing for either a compliment or validation of the strength of the relationship. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »
For some reason this really made me laugh.    Does she have your sense of humor (excellent imo)?  Could you tell if she was being funny?   Or was she being serious?   I guess I would automatically think she was kidding around.

If you feel like it was a serious inquiry, I'll have to think about it more and have more information.
No, it was definitely serious. She is the complete opposite of me, very serious and stone faced almost lol.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 08:24:19 PM »
No, it was definitely serious. She is the complete opposite of me, very serious and stone faced almost lol.

REally?  Well, then I would think that is a strange inquiry.  Does she have a problem w/any of your sisters?  Are you particularly close to one of them and is your g/f jealous about it?

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »
I'd probably boot someone for asking a question that stupid back in the day, pre-vasectomy. :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »
Good comments from Migs btw
R

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 08:31:39 PM »
REally?  Well, then I would think that is a strange inquiry.  Does she have a problem w/any of your sisters?  Are you particularly close to one of them and is your g/f jealous about it?

I would say i have a normal relationship with both of them, nothing that she would be jealous about. I swear we were sitting in silence for like ten seconds and then she asked me that. I think i might change my locks. I just thought it was a really weird thing to ask.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 08:33:04 PM »
I would say i have a normal relationship with both of them, nothing that she would be jealous about. I swear we were sitting in silence for like ten seconds and then she asked me that. I think i might change my locks. I just thought it was a really weird thing to ask.

I say boot her.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »
I think i might change my locks.

lol  how long have you dated her?

I say boot her.

could be some wise advice here too!
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 08:38:09 PM »
btw, you may advise your sisters to change their locks too
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »
does anybody own a bunny?

flower?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
lol  how long have you dated her?

could be some wise advice here too!
a few months. I think i might, god forbid i get her pregnant it will be like Regan Macneil Thanks for the replies...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »
She's not sane - get a new one.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 09:55:15 PM »

flower?

I saw one at the pet store, but then I thought of the last time I ate rabbit, and that was good as hell!!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 10:06:21 PM »
yeah rabbit is good.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 12:25:57 AM »

Do you need the subtle McDonalds reference spelled out in big letters ?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 05:11:40 AM »
a few months. I think i might, god forbid i get her pregnant it will be like Regan Macneil Thanks for the replies...

There's a really old rule: never have sex with a chick you wouldn't feel comfortable with raising your children. This chick is either needy, stupid, crazy or an unhealthy mixture of the three. Since the answer wasn't "I'd trade my sisters, mother, father and everyone else in the world if it meant you staying alive for even one more second" the only way to possibly become your number one priority in the world is getting pregnant. You really don't want to be stuck with a needy/crazy/stupid chick forever or children who have inherited their mother's qualities. :)

When I say "boot her", there's usually a reason.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 05:53:04 AM »

A few months and she says that?!  She sounds creepy.  I'm w/drkaje now...break up w/her.

flower?
No but I have a mole that is almost as scary as mass04's girl.
R