Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 16, 2017, 05:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird question my gf asked today  (Read 3329 times)
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2009, 04:28:42 AM »

thanks. Honestly im to young to waste time with it. She did text me 3 times today though.

You've set in motion an understanding of the proper way to deal with crazy chicks. Most dudes never learn or are so afraid of being alone that they'll deal with nonsense.

I have a simple rule: Things either work or they don't.
Report to moderator   Logged

240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2009, 09:26:22 AM »

We were eating lunch at the finest eatery in town, and of course knowing how to treat a lady it was a supersize meal. Anyway, out of the blue she asks if i had to pick her or one of my sisters to die, who would i choose. How should i have responded and why would she ask this?

Tell her you'd probably just use whatever girl you were dating at the time, as a shield against the bullets headed for the sisters.

drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2009, 09:36:25 AM »

A friend's wife was in labor and asked; 'If the doctors said you had to choose between me and the baby, what would you do?'. His answer was: "The baby is related to me". Smiley

Only thing Mass could have done better was to boot her that very instant. Smiley

Migs
Getbig V

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2009, 04:12:27 PM »

A friend's wife was in labor and asked; 'If the doctors said you had to choose between me and the baby, what would you do?'. His answer was: "The baby is related to me". Smiley

Only thing Mass could have done better was to boot her that very instant. Smiley

rofl

MMM BOOBIES
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »

For anyone that cares, i ended it with her tonight. I told her the standard we are different people etc,then she called me some choice names  Grin If i stop posting, odds are my head is in her freezer and she's wearing my skin as a blazer. Tell the world my story.

Dumb move...you should have kept her around for bangage when you're bored.....Fag! Grin
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

BY THE WAY, THE REASON FOR SUCH A DUMB QUESTION IS BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY PISSED HER OFF EARLIER THAT DAY AND SHE WANTED TO FIGHT WITH YOU BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO START IT..SO SHE ASKED YOU A DUMB QUESTION WHICH HAD NO REAL ANSWER SO SHE COULD ENTRAP YOU IN AN ARGUMENT AND BASICALLY GET ANGRY WITH YOU....CLASSIC SUBTERFUGE ON HER PART..BUT ALL WOMEN DO THIS
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »

BY THE WAY, THE REASON FOR SUCH A DUMB QUESTION IS BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY PISSED HER OFF EARLIER THAT DAY AND SHE WANTED TO FIGHT WITH YOU BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO START IT..SO SHE ASKED YOU A DUMB QUESTION WHICH HAD NO REAL ANSWER SO SHE COULD ENTRAP YOU IN AN ARGUMENT AND BASICALLY GET ANGRY WITH YOU....CLASSIC SUBTERFUGE ON HER PART..BUT ALL WOMEN DO THIS

They can pull that crap with other dudes. Not me.

calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »

Huh  Really, I thought you were gay?  Anyway, she shouldn't have asked that, and you def should not answer. 
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2009, 01:12:22 PM »

epic use of caps lock

Grin

MMM BOOBIES
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2009, 02:34:17 PM »

epic use of caps lock

Grin

true..just trying to make sure I get my point across Wink
SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

Why stress the little people..

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2009, 11:16:52 AM »

Bro she probably read, heard or watched something to that effect and was trying to start conversation. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Migs
Getbig V

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

Bro she probably read, heard or watched something to that effect and was trying to start conversation. I wouldn't read too much into it.

nope she is evil

MMM BOOBIES
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!