Author Topic: Why are black men generally...  (Read 15588 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Why are black men generally...
« on: May 22, 2009, 07:10:43 AM »
More accepting of fat not so good looking women?

???
S

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Why are black men generally...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 07:11:45 AM »
More accepting of fat WHITE not so good looking women?

???

fixed

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 07:12:11 AM »

???

Becasue most of them are poor, so beggers can't be choosers.
No doubt about it...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 07:14:20 AM »
that's the main question i try to solve every day

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 07:17:16 AM »
It weighs favorably on a black mans conscious  to be tappin white boys sister rather then just another black hoe, adds more novelty.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 07:17:31 AM »
both inferior? = connection ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 07:19:17 AM »
It weighs favorably on a black mans conscious  to be tappin white boys sister rather then just another black hoe, adds more novelty.
Close, Senore. It's really because the sistas just won't stand for all the nonsense that the brothas bring.  ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »
both inferior? = connection ?

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 07:22:19 AM »
Close, Senore. It's really because the sistas just won't stand for all the nonsense that the brothas bring.  ;)

haha, yes sista's really stand up for "theyselves" with 4 kids and no child support being the norm in da hood !!!  but as long as they yell "strong black woman" on Okrah Winfred, they ahhhhight !

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 07:23:47 AM »
i always wanted to fuck a black chick then when she tells me she loves me afterwards slap her in the face and tell her to get back to africa then spit on her face.

lol j.k  :-X ;D

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 07:25:35 AM »
Yes I have watched a good documentary on the subject. The main reason, not only, is that Black women will not stand for so much shit and they are way more bossy. Which is bad for them as they are fucking hanging as well with fat shitty asses too, if you see any white boys with them then he is the kings of all runts.

beautiful

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 07:26:25 AM »
i always wanted to fuck a black chick then when she tells me she loves me afterwards slap her in the face and tell her to get back to africa then spit on her face.

lol j.k  :-X ;D

reported to authorities

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 07:28:55 AM »

We've been conditioned to believe more in the beauty of 'white thighs' than of the beauty of the Black family...and that's a big problem.

I'm not going to consider this one of my great failings in life, but rather, one of the great trappings, fueled by my ego.  It's probably been 17-18 years since I've been around a black woman who was willing to put up with my mess, but she had the benefit of recognizing my amazing potential to do right, something a strong black woman wouldn't pick up on unless she spent a LOT of time with me.  And let's face it, why would any woman - black or white - over the age of 30 do the 'give a brotha a chance' thing?

I'm divorced and don't have an advanced degree, so I'm instantly disqualified by many great black women.  I'm also a hardcore schmoe, and I haven't been with that many black women who were willing to indulge that.  It's a part of who I am, no compromise. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 07:30:29 AM »
serious. so many fat ugly pasty girls up my way with half cast kids. I mean these grils are about size 20+ and they have no problems getting black men.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 07:31:36 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 07:33:19 AM »
black chicks are the better whores
always when i'm in  duisburg they try to convince me to fuck them while the white whores just sit there

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 07:37:26 AM »
haha, yes sista's really stand up for "theyselves" with 4 kids and no child support being the norm in da hood !!!  but as long as they yell "strong black woman" on Okrah Winfred, they ahhhhight !
LOL.  I think I was just told!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 07:38:09 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 07:42:10 AM »
haha chimps.  I just always find it funny when I hear that "black women won't put up with blah, blah, blah"  Really?  Then why is there and epidemic of unwed mothers, welfare reliant black women who don't receive any child support from the babies daddies?  Just because they talk loud and wobble their heads doesn't mean they don't get shat upon. 

Not saying that a sub-culture of white women isn't exaclty the same way, but it's not as prevalent.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 07:45:46 AM »
haha chimps.  I just always find it funny when I hear that "black women won't put up with blah, blah, blah"  Really?  Then why is there and epidemic of unwed mothers, welfare reliant black women who don't receive any child support from the babies daddies?  Just because they talk loud and wobble their heads doesn't mean they don't get shat upon. 

Not saying that a sub-culture of white women isn't exaclty the same way, but it's not as prevalent.
Maybe their Tyra/Okra no-no nonsense attitude is less effective than the rhythm method?    :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 07:47:41 AM »
Maybe their Tyra/Okra no-no nonsense attitude is less effective than the rhythm method?    :D

When you look like Tyra or have Okrah's money it is probably more effective... 8)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 09:06:29 AM »

Make no mistake, I love black women who have it going on and who know they're all that. Confidence is a turn-on for me, but only when backed by verifiable* credentials.

I'm not bitter, but I've long been frustrated by the absence of black women in my personal life. I LOVE the life I have, but there's something wrong with, or rather 'missing in' this picture.

We know what I don't have, but aside from my awesome genetics, look at what I bring to the table. So what if I'm not a surgeon? I own my own business and can take a day off to be with her whenever I want. That's gotta count for something.

* don't just take her word for it

J Grey

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 09:13:09 AM »

???

Because they are used to it.

LOLZ  :D  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 09:16:29 AM »
Make no mistake, I love black women who have it going on and who know they're all that. Confidence is a turn-on for me, but only when backed by verifiable* credentials.

I'm not bitter, but I've long been frustrated by the absence of black women in my personal life. I LOVE the life I have, but there's something wrong with, or rather 'missing in' this picture.

We know what I don't have, but aside from my awesome genetics, look at what I bring to the table. So what if I'm not a surgeon? I own my own business and can take a day off to be with her whenever I want. That's gotta count for something.

* don't just take her word for it
Meltdown!

Shit, Tre. You only have one go round on this rock. Live it it how you want and in a way that brings you pleasure. Nothing more to it.  :)