Author Topic: Why are black men generally...  (Read 15590 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Why are black men generally...
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:36 AM »
Meltdown!

Shit, Tre. You only have one go round on this rock. Live it it how you want and in a way that brings you pleasure. Nothing more to it.  :)

Truth.

I hear the 'there are no good black' men lament all the time.  For the last 20 years, I've been arguing our case, but I've come up snake eyes in that department time and time again.

No complaints, though...the life I have is better than any I could ever have hoped for. But, if you guys know any outstanding black women in need of an elite sperm donor, let me know.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »
Truth.

I hear the 'there are no good black' men lament all the time.  For the last 20 years, I've been arguing our case, but I've come up snake eyes in that department time and time again.

No complaints, though...the life I have is better than any I could ever have hoped for. But, if you guys know any outstanding black women in need of an elite sperm donor, let me know.

At least you have big cocks and good bbing genetics.
I hate the State.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »
At least you have big cocks and good bbing genetics.

You sound like a guy who has conducted extensive research on this topic.... ;D

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 10:02:29 AM »
More accepting of fat not so good looking women?

???

Not true...what white people 'generally' consider fat, we do not consider fat.
For me, a girl with a fat behind, big tits, and good size thighs is far more attractive than some skinny bitch.
So it's not a case of being more accepting of fat, merely different perceptions of beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend...who are YOU to say what is or is not attractive?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 10:03:45 AM »

For me, a girl with a fat behind, big tits, and good size thighs is far more attractive than some skinny bitch.
So it's not a case of being more accepting of fat, merely different perceptions of beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend...who are YOU to say what is or is not attractive?

How many babies you got?

J Grey

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »

Translation: you don't mind if your women enjoy too much KFC  ;D

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »

Chuch!   ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 10:49:22 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »
I'm also a hardcore schmoe, and I haven't been with that many black women who were willing to indulge that. 

???  Serious q Tre - I thought schmoeing was about getting with muscular women but this makes it sounds like something else.  After all this time on GB I'm embarrassed to ask - what exactly is schmoeing?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 11:08:07 AM »
More accepting of fat not so good looking women?

???
beggars cant be choosers ;D

J Grey

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 11:12:46 AM »
I'm also a hardcore schmoe, and I haven't been with that many black women who were willing to indulge that.

???  Serious q Tre - I thought schmoeing was about getting with muscular women but this makes it sounds like something else.  After all this time on GB I'm embarrassed to ask - what exactly is schmoeing?

Schmoe:
A man who pays money to wrestle with a woman who is often more muscular and stronger than he is, for sexual gratification, although no overt sexual activity is performed.
Tre: "Well, laides, I would love to stay and buy more sprinkled thongs but I gotta go ... I have a schmoe squatting session in 30 minutes  :P "

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 11:28:43 AM »

You're right.  You can also include the wrestling stuff under that same umbrella.  I'm into the muscle-related activities (working out together, getting her to pose for me, body worship) and also the wrestling. 

So, 'schmoeing' is generally considered engaging in those types of activities, but some guys just indulge the fantasies in their minds...they may not have a desire or opportunity to do it in real life, so for them, the definition doesn't require physical contact with any of the women they fantasize about.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »
Schmoe:
A man who pays money to wrestle with a woman who is often more muscular and stronger than he is, for sexual gratification, although no overt sexual activity is performed.
Tre: "Well, laides, I would love to stay and buy more sprinkled thongs but I gotta go ... I have a schmoe squatting session in 30 minutes  :P "

Yes, the private session business is a small part of schmoedom...and some of them are what's referred to as 'full service', which generally costs extra (but not always). 

As I continue my workout regimen, though, the pool of hot women who are still stronger than me is slowly shrinking. :( 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »
You're right.  You can also include the wrestling stuff under that same umbrella.  I'm into the muscle-related activities (working out together, getting her to pose for me, body worship) and also the wrestling. 

So, 'schmoeing' is generally considered engaging in those types of activities, but some guys just indulge the fantasies in their minds...they may not have a desire or opportunity to do it in real life, so for them, the definition doesn't require physical contact with any of the women they fantasize about.

Thanks for the answer.  I was unclear about what you were asking these women to indulge.  It seems a little peculiar to me but if everyone is a consenting adult then whatever floats your boat.  Maybe you should start trolling martial arts clubs in black areas?   :D  Those women would kick your ass for sure!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »

Preach my dude

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 12:48:22 PM »
Here is the answer, fat white women dont spend money on clothes and makeup, they spend their money on their man.  A thin good looking woman has to spend money on herself, hair care, makeup, clothes, and accessories.  A fat woman will give you her money for rent, etc.

thats the reason

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 01:07:12 PM »

Good post, I'm with you.  Big ass, thighs, and tits are where it's at.
S

body88

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 01:08:08 PM »
Here is the answer, fat white women dont spend money on clothes and makeup, they spend their money on their man.  A thin good looking woman has to spend money on herself, hair care, makeup, clothes, and accessories.  A fat woman will give you her money for rent, etc.

thats the reason

Oh brother  :-X

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
Here is the answer, fat white women dont spend money on clothes and makeup, they spend their money on their man. 

They spend their money on food, duh.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 02:01:48 PM »
Truth.

Black women tend to shoot themselves in the feet..and are THE MOST pickiest of women. Either you are: Too light, too dark, too short, too tall, not a pretty boy, not a bad boy, don't have an advance degree (yet they can't cook), have freckles, drive a 5 yr old BMW, don't drive a BMW, drive Lexus but don't drive a Mercedes, renting, bald, have waves, are a playa, are not a playa, have a criminal record, don't have a criminal record, have job, etc...And then they wonder why they are alone...but god and me luv em ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »
Can you guys make me an honorary black man?
S

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »
Black women tend to shoot themselves in the feet..and are THE MOST pickiest of women. Either you are: Too light, too dark, too short, too tall, not a pretty boy, not a bad boy, don't have an advance degree (yet they can't cook), have freckles, drive a 5 yr old BMW, don't drive a BMW, drive Lexus but don't drive a Mercedes, renting, bald, have waves, are a playa, are not a playa, have a criminal record, don't have a criminal record, have job, etc...And then they wonder why they are alone...but god and me luv em ;D
Great post.