Author Topic: Why are black men generally...  (Read 15584 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Why are black men generally...
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »
???  Serious q Tre - I thought schmoeing was about getting with muscular women but this makes it sounds like something else.  After all this time on GB I'm embarrassed to ask - what exactly is schmoeing?

Glad i am not the only one. lol.  I thought Schmoe was another term for gay.  I feel smarter lol.  Like just after a G.I. Joe PSA

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2009, 02:44:25 AM »
Glad i am not the only one. lol.  I thought Schmoe was another term for gay.  I feel smarter lol.  Like just after a G.I. Joe PSA

Now we know!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2009, 07:58:59 AM »
and knowing is half the battle!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »
black men: they get the white trash
black women: they get nothing hahaha

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2009, 07:50:28 AM »
More accepting of fat not so good looking women?

???

Cos your mom needs a vacation sometimes

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »
if a girl is a mudshark for going with a black guy, what is a white guy called if he sees black women?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2009, 10:31:07 PM »
if a girl is a mudshark for going with a black guy, what is a white guy called if he sees black women?
This is starting to be a pet peeve of mine.  I have said it a million times.  There is no name for that because it is socially acceptable for men to date whomever they want.  There is only a stigma attached when a white woman dates a black man.  Either she is a huge whore, has daddy issues, or is obese and/or ugly. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »
the fact is everyone is jealous of the black man's ability to pull chicks from all races....black men are with black, white, asian, and spanish chicks.....thats because black men have the game to do that...and the big black dick myth certainly works in the black man's favor.....so it's EPIC jealousy that white guys are pissed when black men date their women...they feel massive insecurity about this.......In their minds they picture the big black mandingo punishing their women with a massive dick that they can't match....black men mix with women from other races more than any other group

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2009, 09:05:29 AM »
the fact is everyone is jealous of the black man's ability to pull chicks from all races....black men are with black, white, asian, and spanish chicks.....thats because black men have the game to do that...and the big black dick myth certainly works in the black man's favor.....so it's EPIC jealousy that white guys are pissed when black men date their women...they feel massive insecurity about this.......In their minds they picture the big black mandingo punishing their women with a massive dick that they can't match....black men mix with women from other races more than any other group

May all of GetBig know that on the 29th of May 2009 the final answer to this ridiculous question was answered with no reply!

We should make this a National GetBig Holiday!

My question is why are so many white men people of non-african descent always asking about the who, what, where, when and why of African American Black and/or Latino men? Help me understand this obessession.

The African American Black and/or Latino man is very diverse in thought, word and deed in as much as any other ethnic group in America so please stop putting us in one group as if we all grew up in the same house together with the same virtue, values and goals.

Anyway is there at least one brave soul, man enough to answer this question? Not the kiddy answer please!

HM

W

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2009, 09:18:17 AM »
May all of GetBig know that on the 29th of May 2009 the final answer to this ridiculous question was answered with no reply!

We should make this a National GetBig Holiday!

My question is why are so many white men people of non-african descent always asking about the who, what, where, when and why of African American Black and/or Latino men? Help me understand this obessession.

The African American Black and/or Latino man is very diverse in thought, word and deed in as much as any other ethnic group in America so please stop putting us in one group as if we all grew up in the same house together with the same virtue, values and goals.

Anyway is there at least one brave soul, man enough to answer this question? Not the kiddy answer please!

HM

Why are you posting on this board illegally, boy?  Or maybe you can't read? Either way, we all know the answer. ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2009, 09:22:38 AM »
black men: they get the white trash
black women: they get nothing hahaha
your an idiot black women are the most beautiful of all the races... youve probably never known any black women and never been to any city of any measurable size that would have a good amount of ebony queens on display

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2009, 09:25:11 AM »
your an idiot black women are the most beautiful of all the races... youve probably never known any black women and never been to any city of any measurable size that would have a good amount of ebony queens on display

Only if you count the "black" women who are mixed, like Halle Berry, etc....nobody I know considers the super dark, giant lipped, wide-nosed, fat ones "the most beautiful of all the races..."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2009, 09:34:05 AM »
Only if you count the "black" women who are mixed, like Halle Berry, etc....nobody I know considers the super dark, giant lipped, wide-nosed, fat ones "the most beautiful of all the races..."

Fact.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2009, 09:51:03 AM »
Why are you posting on this board illegally, boy?  Or maybe you can't read? Either way, we all know the answer. ;D

Oops, somebody got their little pussy hurt by what was said, just answer the question kid; Be a man for a change, just once in your life be a MAN! Why are you (and the lot like you) so concerned about the affairs of men of color? You wreak of envy and resentment, you need to bathe in humility and respect!

HM
W

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »
Why are you (and the lot like you) so concerned about the affairs of men of color?

HM
The affairs of "men of color" usually involves taking something that belongs to someone else, it concerns me to think that I earned the money to buy something and some "men of color" are going to come along and steal it. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »
black chicks are the better whores
always when i'm in  duisburg they try to convince me to fuck them while the white whores just sit there
Maybe the white ones think you are ugly and look greasy and the black ones just aint fussy?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »

Why are black men generally... More accepting of fat not so good looking women?

???

because they know where to get all the "dollar off coupons" for popeyes

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2009, 09:43:02 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »
???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »
???

Congrats, your fiancee has a very.......umm........."ethnic" look. I'm sure you'll have beautiful kids. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2009, 09:45:13 PM »
LOL hahahahaaaa ;D

Hahaha!!! But wait, Candidildo claims he's smarter than all of us, despite the fact that he barely made it through high school and had to finish his diploma up at home after falling behind from all his rehab trips.  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2009, 04:48:51 AM »

"Men of color?"

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
The affairs of "men of color" usually involves taking something that belongs to someone else, it concerns me to think that I earned the money to buy something and some "men of color" are going to come along and steal it. >:(

Well, well it's my Ace Boon Caucasian Coon Chaos, long time no insults! How you been doing my ethnically and socially challenged stepbrother?

What do you have that's worth stealing anyway?
W

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2009, 02:20:29 PM »
What do you have that's worth stealing anyway?

Old issues of Flex. :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »

roflmao  ;D
T