Author Topic: kevin levrone is back in the gym  (Read 21288 times)

HowDog

• Getbig II
Re: kevin levrone is back in the gym
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »
aaah so that's why he's doing this. It's all so clear now  :D

ah, kudos on the find.  Levrone is not some newbie, he has done it all.  It would be crazy for him to spend that kind of time to get a good physique and not get P A I D.  This would be a good business move on his part.  Again bodybuilding should just be a vehicle to greater things not the house. 

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »
He's insisting on his blog that he's not going to use any steroids for this.  So now I'm interested to see if this thing will last or if he'll change his mind.   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2009, 03:47:23 PM »
Bwa ha ha ha. You must not really know much about Kevin.

www.levronenutrition.com

- Block!

Well of course. Like FST-7, a way to scam noobs for a quick buck.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
Kevins 1st workout.

Chest
Flat Bench: 4 sets, (135 lbs., 225 lbs., 275 lbs., 315 lbs.) 6-8 reps, cranked out 4 reps of 315 on last set – not bad.
Incline Bench: 4 sets of 6 (225 lbs.)
Peck-Deck Flies: 4 sets of 8 (180 lbs.) Free Weight Flies: 4 sets of 8 (35-pound dumbells)

(No negatives, I’ve never done negatives – more about this in future blog posts.)

Shoulders
Behind The Neck Press, Smith Machine: (1st set, 135lbs, 8 reps, 2nd-4th set, 185, 8 reps.)
Note: Someone asked on the blog about doing these in front of the neck. Behind the neck is ideal because it works front, mid and rear delts – all three. If your front delts are lacking or disproportionate you can do some sets in front.
Side Lateral Raises: 2 sets at 35lbs, then 8 sets at 40lbs.

Triceps
Push Downs with EZ Bar: 4 sets at 120lbs.

Side laterals with 35-40 pounds? Push Downs with 120 pounds?  :-\

Not to bash the guy, but that's some serious LIGHT weight. There is NO WAY he's going to gain 35-40 pounds using that kind of weight. If he does, it's ALL DRUGS.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »
He's insisting on his blog that he's not going to use any steroids for this.  So now I'm interested to see if this thing will last or if he'll change his mind.   
well all his gains will come from his new supplement  ;) :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »
Side laterals with 35-40 pounds? Push Downs with 120 pounds?  :-\

Not to bash the guy, but that's some serious LIGHT weight. There is NO WAY he's going to gain 35-40 pounds using that kind of weight. If he does, it's ALL DRUGS.
he works his way up as his strengt increases ofcourse.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2009, 05:16:34 PM »
People here really believe he's going to gain 5 pounds of muscle a week without drugs?

Stavios

« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »
People here really believe he's going to gain 5 pounds of muscle a week without drugs?

I don't think he could even with drugs

if he really does that he could be ready for the Olympia, we all know that's not possible

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

I'm not one of those people.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2009, 05:33:19 PM »
Kevin is 43 years old so I don't think being Olympia ready is possible.

Any pictures?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2009, 05:42:27 PM »
In one of the first issues of "REPS" magazine, Kevin said that his resting heart rate while jacked was 87, but has been 50 since he retired from bodybuilding.

Does anyone here find a substantial rise in resting heart rate while on gas?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2009, 06:36:37 PM »

He's genetically gifted, that's for sure. On gas or not he will be able to sprout like a weed with meager training.

To think he is actually BLOGGING is naive as it is stupid. More than likely he found a fanboy nerd at EST Nutrition doing all of that for him. Kevin wouldn't ever imagine sitting down and recording his bodybuilding goals and future aspirations. He thinks bodybuilding sucks.

More than likely this is the scenerio...

People who "sponsor" him like EST said.. "Okay, we pay this guy and send him checks, he has to do something for us in return instead of wearing a suit at a trade show once or twice a year. "

So he was told he has to pretend to be more involved with the bodbuilding industry again. So what happened is they brainstormed and proposed the idea to which his reply was probably something like... " whatever, man..."

The whole levronenutrition thing probably isn't his idea either. Just someone who is trying to make a buck off his ailing status/name while they still can. Kevin probably replied to that proposition with a... " whatever, man..."

You think Kevin will sit down and research ingredients, raw materials, costs, overheads, ratios, the industry trends, science, theory and everything els that goes with starting their own line of nutritional supplements?

Pffft. If you think that's the case for a minute then you need to be posting on RxMuscle and not here.

- Block!
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »
In one of the first issues of "REPS" magazine, Kevin said that his resting heart rate while jacked was 87, but has been 50 since he retired from bodybuilding.

Does anyone here find a substantial rise in resting heart rate while on gas?

doesn't the resting heart rate increase just with more body weight?

E
E

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
Kevin is 43 years old so I don't think being Olympia ready is possible.

Any pictures?

He's born in 1964. Why does everyone think he's 43?

kennyg

• Getbig II
  • In another month I will be bigger
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2009, 07:37:38 PM »
I don't think he could even with drugs

if he really does that he could be ready for the Olympia, we all know that's not possible

Back in '02 he must have come close to gaining 5lb per week with drugs. Check out the vid, he must be about 210 at the start and then 11 weeks later he is 250+ with much lower bodyfat. That must be about 55lbs of muscle gained.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2009, 07:42:32 PM »
The stage naturals are shredded though you idiot. Get a grip.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2009, 07:45:15 PM »
The thing is. How old is those videos he posted. Could be from like a few months back lol... So he posts them now, saying he is going on this challenge, yet has had x amount of weeks already training.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »
Back in '02 he must have come close to gaining 5lb per week with drugs. Check out the vid, he must be about 210 at the start and then 11 weeks later he is 250+ with much lower bodyfat. That must be about 55lbs of muscle gained.

HOLY SHIT!!!! HE benched 405 pounds for 12 EASY REPS at the 6:00 minute mark and today he needs assistance for ONE rep with 315 pounds!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »
You = Trying to talk to me?

If so, there is a quote buttom on the right corner of each post
We have great naturals on here who at 5'9 are 160 lbs on stage
Kevin was 245 on stage
That's 85 pounds more muscle with better conditioning
I'm sure he would be above 200 on stage.

Kevin was well over 250 pounds for many competitions. Dude I heard went up to 265 pounds for one European show.

doubler1964

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2009, 07:52:15 PM »
   WELL IF YOU WANT KNOW WHAT GOING ON  SEE ME I AM HIS TRAINING PARTNER !!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I WELL ONLY TELL WHAT GOING ON   IN M3MUSCLE.COM EMAIL  IN M3 I GOT PIC I GOT MORE VIDEO !!!!!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2009, 07:26:25 AM »
update

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2009, 08:28:45 AM »
Translation:-Food poisoning = 'Test flu.'

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »
Levrone Transformation Update – 5/27/09
May 27, 2009
I got a good workout in this morning, feeling a lot better. No footage, but I’m going back this afternoon for a leg workout. I’ll get some footage of that so please check back tonight if you want to see it and read full details about the day’s workout and my progress. (This morning I did chest, shoulders, tris, bis and traps.) Also, stay tuned for body measurements later today so we have a benchmark to look at my progress.

4 pounds gained in a few days. Hard to believe just from one workout and upping calories, and getting a 24-hour stomach thing. It’s muscle memory, the calorie jump and a lot of rest. My system was empty when I stepped on the scale this morning so I believe my gain is lean.

Even I’m amazed. As many of you like to point out, I’m something of a “genetic freak.” I will try to take that as a compliment.  I prefer the phrase “genetic marvel.” Either way, my genetics don’t do your workouts any good. So here’s something that might:

This morning I had eight egg whites and a cup of oatmeal. I plan on three more meals today, each will be two chicken breasts, two bowls of rice and mixed vegetables. There’s fat in the chicken and rice but it’s minimal. It’s smart to keep things clean and simple at the beginning of a new program to see how your body reacts in a natural state. Then you adjust upward from there, as I’m sure I’ll need to do, and I’ll be telling you about it.

100,000 blog hits in one week. Something big is happening. It was not planned and not sponsored by anybody. This is a pure moment. This is me doing my thing, inspired by you – just you and me and I’m having more fun than I’ve had in years, believe it. Get out to the gym and let’s do this together, and let me know how you’re doing. Just like you, I look forward to seeing how it’s going to turn out.

Again, for footage and details of today’s workouts check back with me tonight.

– Kevin
update

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2009, 06:59:25 AM »
 8)