Author Topic: out of commision/ have to have surgery  (Read 4289 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: out of commision/ have to have surgery
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 09:11:49 PM »
went to preop today i told them the pills i was takeing but the lady had no idea what they were and she called a doc and told him what all i was takeing to see if she needed to run blood work and he said no so i guess am G2G the damn surgery is going to cost me 7k and they want half up front muthafuckas

damn do you have health care plan?
TEAM Nasser

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 02:32:34 AM »
Did you get a second opinion?  That seems like an awful lot of work to have done just for a broken finger.  Why do they need to put you under?   Can't they just numb it with local?

Are you sure they aren't just making money off of you since you don't have insurance?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »
damn do you have health care plan?
ive been laid off for 4 months no insurance....... i go in today at 3:00central

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 01:21:55 PM »
sounds cheaper to fly into Mexico and get it done. :-\

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »
well im still alive the doc told my gf he knows i willfuck with it but not to let me or let me workout right a way like last time

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »
update i have now 30-500mg norco and 40-750mg norco oh yeahhhhhhh!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »
what is norco?
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 06:15:39 PM »
what is norco?
it s the barnd name for generic hydrocodone

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:14 PM »
it s the barnd name for generic hydrocodone

cool stuff!  Can you post a pic of the finger?  Is it all bloody and stuff with stiches?
TEAM Nasser

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »
update i have now 30-500mg norco and 40-750mg norco oh yeahhhhhhh!

The 500mg and 750mg refers to the Acetominephin (Tylenol) content. The hydo content will usually be 10mg or less.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 08:11:01 PM »
cool stuff!  Can you post a pic of the finger?  Is it all bloody and stuff with stiches?
it aint gory but here we go............. there is 2 pins above knuckle

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »
it aint gory but here we go............. there is 2 pins above knuckle

wtf did striker operate on you, looks like they turned you into wolverine

jt
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 01:04:35 AM »
wtf did striker operate on you, looks like they turned you into wolverine

jt
ha thats funny i wish though

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »
broke  my left hand middle finger like a twigg now iam out of commision from lifting i am going to have to use some tricky methods to pump the muscles ........................ ........................ ................dude went to doc has to either put pins or plate to fix finger got to go under iam still takeing letro nolva and clomid what should i do tell them that iam a juicer and what i take then it will go on record forever?
what kind of break was it?? how did it happen?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 02:26:40 AM »
what kind of break was it?? how did it happen?
it broke the long bone in my middle finger but it also twisted and broke at a 90 degree angle hell i go a disk from the x ray ill post it if anyone cares.......... i pinched it between my jet ski trailer and the flat spot on my drop hitch snap pop ouch

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »
it broke the long bone in my middle finger but it also twisted and broke at a 90 degree angle hell i go a disk from the x ray ill post it if anyone cares.......... i pinched it between my jet ski trailer and the flat spot on my drop hitch snap pop ouch

sure id love to see the xray, im in radiology right now so i love seeing diff kinds of breaks. I broke my pinkie in  2 places and i was back at it immediately but you just have to be careful

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 11:24:45 PM »
up date if any one cares my fucking pins site have gotten infected i had to go to the emergency room cause the doc is on vacation....... the kicker is they didnt do a god damn thing at er but blood test for white cell count ,,,, x-ray to see if there was any air pockets and a culteral swab to see what the bacteria was................... gotta go see a standby ortho doc tomarrow this shit is fucked up it has now racked up to 8,000 and i have no coverage

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 05:16:10 PM »
up date if any one cares my fucking pins site have gotten infected i had to go to the emergency room cause the doc is on vacation....... the kicker is they didnt do a god damn thing at er but blood test for white cell count ,,,, x-ray to see if there was any air pockets and a culteral swab to see what the bacteria was................... gotta go see a standby ortho doc tomarrow this shit is fucked up it has now racked up to 8,000 and i have no coverage

damn bro that sucks, I can't believe they didn't give you some kind of med for the infection WTF!  God just say fuck it and don't pay that shit, just let it be a charge off.

jt
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »
damn bro that sucks, I can't believe they didn't give you some kind of med for the infection WTF!  God just say fuck it and don't pay that shit, just let it be a charge off.

jt
they did give me some anti biotics but left it the way it is didnt drain it or open wound for the pin to resurface

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »
oh ok, well the anti biotics may make the swelling go down on itself and the pins will resurface.  If they open the wound it will just cause more damage and take longer to recover.  I mean if you want to drain it you can stick in a large gauge needle and suck a little out if you want just be very careful.

TEAM Nasser

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »
A little known secret about hydro, when you work out when you are on it you don't feel the pain.  You can make insane gains if you can deal with the occasional loopiness or dizzyness.  Do a set of crunches to test it if you won't injure what you just had worked on.  If you do feel any pain at all it will be very dull, allowing you to do many more reps than usual. 

A good little hint for getting some use out of being loopy and numb.  I had bad burns once and took 30 hyrdocodone pills in 40 hours, and the day I got them I had been shot up with morphine about 5 times, which did nothing for the local pain, just my demeanor.  Before the 3rd double shot, my mind only repeated 1 word for about 30 minutes.  Destroy!  Then I finally calmed down and started to try and deal with the pain and they gave me another big dose and it felt like I got stomped on my chest.

Hydro is my favorite narcotic.  It's nice on the stomach, smooth and overall very effective with few negative sides.  Working out on it is a huge bonus.  I suggest abs because you are already laying down and you can keep going no matter how lightheaded you feel without feeling the local pain of burning the muscle out or losing control/balance and hitting something. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 11:55:12 PM »
A little known secret about hydro, when you work out when you are on it you don't feel the pain.  You can make insane gains if you can deal with the occasional loopiness or dizzyness.  Do a set of crunches to test it if you won't injure what you just had worked on.  If you do feel any pain at all it will be very dull, allowing you to do many more reps than usual. 

A good little hint for getting some use out of being loopy and numb.  I had bad burns once and took 30 hyrdocodone pills in 40 hours, and the day I got them I had been shot up with morphine about 5 times, which did nothing for the local pain, just my demeanor.  Before the 3rd double shot, my mind only repeated 1 word for about 30 minutes.  Destroy!  Then I finally calmed down and started to try and deal with the pain and they gave me another big dose and it felt like I got stomped on my chest.

Hydro is my favorite narcotic.  It's nice on the stomach, smooth and overall very effective with few negative sides.  Working out on it is a huge bonus.  I suggest abs because you are already laying down and you can keep going no matter how lightheaded you feel without feeling the local pain of burning the muscle out or losing control/balance and hitting something. 
bro thats going to extreme you know there have been so many people that did the same thing and are damn near crippled....messing with narcos and pushing through injuries ends up with addictions and torn shit

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2009, 04:08:32 AM »
that's why I suggested doing abs, what can you tear?  Nothing to injure there. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2009, 05:56:20 AM »

??? ??? WTF?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
Say nothing, they won't test for it, and shouldn't be a problem with surgery.  i's stop one week before surgery, just to be on the safe side.
Most are all show no go!