Author Topic: Tinglying feelings while on cycle  (Read 1625 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Tinglying feelings while on cycle
« on: May 24, 2009, 07:29:11 PM »
OK-

When i was using sus 500mg/wk I noticed that sometimes when i slept my arms would "tingle" as if i was losing circulation, i just figured it was from getting bigger so fast and didn't think anything of it.  I have read a few other peoples comments on this board and others and have seen some of the same things when they are using test.  Has anybody on here had the same thing?  I am nto scared of it, I am just curious about it and what causes it.......I like felt like my arms were "falling asleep" sometimes.
First Rock

GedX

• Getbig I
Re: Tinglying feelings while on cycle
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 08:08:25 PM »
mine did the same thing when i was on sus i think it is from retaining water and or BP i would monitor yours while on cycle.i maybe wrong but asleep arms has something to do with heart

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 04:09:27 AM »
i get it from using Test E, usually its when im lying on my side,basically on my arm that it happens, never really bother me though
Thunderdome approved

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 05:21:52 AM »
Thats just your body getting ready to go into "Incredible Hulk Mode" from the Sust. You will probably be needing a few new shirts very soon.  ;D

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »
Yea i check my BP and HB and I am fine when I was on that sus.  It just weird i do nto get it.........and I do not think I was retaining any water b/c I was (still am ;)) shredded and I was taking adex consistantly.  Hell I was only on 500mg of sus a week thats not a lot anyways.  Oh well, i was happy with the sus I will use it as a base for my next cycle I am still trying to decide on wether to take Deca or tren.......
First Rock