Author Topic: Gov. Palin vetoes $28M in federal stimulus money  (Read 2118 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Gov. Palin vetoes $28M in federal stimulus money
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 09:51:53 AM »
Hey dickhead!!I said he could do what he wants with his money.Why wont that blue mothed idiot let me do the same.When the VAT tax passes,and cap and trade passes,a pussy like you will be the first to say "its not fair".He can do what he wants,DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO EAT,HOW WARM TO KEEP MY HOUSE,WHAT FUCKING CAR I WILL DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Given your 45 IQ, maybe he should be telling you what to do.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »

You are a god.
I hate the State.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »

Umm,here is a bet jack off.I bet I make more money then you,have a nicer house then you,live in a better city then you,certainly I lift MUCH better then you,my kid is a better athlete then yours.So,my IQ might be 45,but imagine that a guy with a 45 IQ is better then you in EVERY WAY and COULD KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN ANYTIME HE WANTED.How does that make you feel guy.Think about that,a retard doing MUCH better then you!!!!Think about that,dream about that,understand it.Your shit,and if we were face to face,Id punch your eye right out of the back of your little girl head.BITCH!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »
Umm,here is a bet jack off.I bet I make more money then you,have a nicer house then you,live in a better city then you,certainly I lift MUCH better then you,my kid is a better athlete then yours.So,my IQ might be 45,but imagine that a guy with a 45 IQ is better then you in EVERY WAY and COULD KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN ANYTIME HE WANTED.How does that make you feel ####.Think about that,a retard doing MUCH better then you!!!!Think about that,dream about that,understand it.Your shit,and if we were face to face,Id punch your eye right out of the back of your little #### head.BITCH!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:37 AM »

Still no answer on how that post was racist?Typical,your a gutless coward.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 11:18:40 AM »
Umm,here is a bet jack off.I bet I make more money then you,have a nicer house then you,live in a better city then you,certainly I lift MUCH better then you,my kid is a better athlete then yours.So,my IQ might be 45,but imagine that a guy with a 45 IQ is better then you in EVERY WAY and COULD KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN ANYTIME HE WANTED.How does that make you feel ####.Think about that,a retard doing MUCH better then you!!!!Think about that,dream about that,understand it.Your shit,and if we were face to face,Id punch your eye right out of the back of your little #### head.BITCH!

I should hope so, considering BF is in college and partying with bitches like he should be.

You really need to calm down Billy. This is the politics board... Take that crazy shit back to the G&O.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »
I should hope so, considering BF is in college and partying with bitches like he should be.

You really need to calm down Billy. This is the politics board... Take that crazy shit back to the G&O.

Yeah right.So some little puke,living off his mommy and daddy gets on here and personally attacks me and Im supposed to sit there and say nothing?Fuck that.If that coward ever ran into me I promise he would say nothing to my face.Yet,hes a typical internet tough guy.Punk ass coward!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »
Yeah right.So some little puke,living off his mommy and daddy gets on here and personally attacks me and Im supposed to sit there and say nothing?Fuck that.If that coward ever ran into me I promise he would say nothing to my face.Yet,hes a typical internet tough guy.Punk ass coward!!!

If you know someone is a "punk ass coward" (which I don't believe Nick is at all), then why do you even give a shit what they say?

Like I said, take it back to the G&O.

This is the politics board and while we may jab, we don't lose it like that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »
Hey dickhead!!I said he could do what he wants with his money.Why wont that blue mothed idiot let me do the same.When the VAT tax passes,and cap and trade passes,a pussy like you will be the first to say "its not fair".He can do what he wants,DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO EAT,HOW WARM TO KEEP MY HOUSE,WHAT FUCKING CAR I WILL DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt read any words after the first..i laughed my ass off.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:53 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »

LMAO...God damn

But billy check this out, obamas taxes
Obamas Paid $855,323 in Federal Tax on $2.66 Million

Yeah he can buy whatever the hell he wants with his paycheck...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »
LMAO...God damn

But billy check this out, obamas taxes
Obamas Paid $855,323 in Federal Tax on $2.66 Million

Yeah he can buy whatever the hell he wants with his paycheck...

Wait... You mean people should be able to spend their hard earned money as they see fit?

Oh my word... what a novel idea.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 10:02:26 AM »
Wait... You mean people should be able to spend their hard earned money as they see fit?

Oh my word... what a novel idea.

Nope,the mesiah will dictate what kind of car you can drive,how much energy you can use,what foods you can eat,who will run companies,what they will make.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »
Nope,the mesiah will dictate what kind of car you can drive,how much energy you can use,what foods you can eat,who will run companies,what they will make.

Apparently you're doing the same thing.

THAT MONEY IS MY MONEY!!!!!ITS TAX PAYERS MONEY!!!!HE IS A WELFARE RECIPIANT AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ,CHAMP!!!

Telling these people that they can't spend their 2.66 Million dollars as they want and that it's his money.