Author Topic: Who make the best lovers?  (Read 21219 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Who make the best lovers?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »
Honest answer: Italians.  (and I don't mean Italian Americans--I mean continental Italians.)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 10:54:52 PM »
Honest answer: Italians.  (and I don't mean Italian Americans--I mean continental Italians.)

{blush}  :-[  With this, ...I will not disagree.   :-X
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 09:32:09 AM »
Check this out.. if you want (by "you" i mean women) a night full of passionate, athletic, break yo back, large sex...im thinkin that black/puerto ricans (me) might be the best

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 09:36:46 AM »

btw, Italian Americans are good too.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »
somehow the throwing at me step never comes around.

try pulling a girls piggy tail and then laughing your ass off as she squeals like porky! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 02:00:12 PM »
Are you under the impression women are responding to "stupid ass hats", "wife beaters", & "ghetto ass clothes"?

And if so, is there some law that says that white men can't wear these same clothes?

And white men don't say stupid crap? Take some of your own posts for example.
Saying stupid crap doesn't work any better for Black men than it does for white men.
The only time saying stupid crap works is when you're dealing with stupid women.

Newsflash: Unclassy ghetto behaviour doesn't work any better for Black men than it does for white men.
If you're competing for women with men who exhibit unclassy ghetto behaviour, ...and it's working for them,
...you might want to try fishing in a different pond. And count yourself fortunate you didn't get any nibbles.

sure does happen in B-more that way Judi...hell to the point i remember i ws dropping jake off at his place in B-more when he exclaimed..."damn blackl people"... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »
try pulling a girls piggy tail and then laughing your ass off as she squeals like porky! ;D

i'll try that.  Good thing about speaking spanish is that i can roll my R's.

hi ladies!  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »
sure does happen in B-more that way Judi...hell to the point i remember i ws dropping jake off at his place in B-more when he exclaimed..."damn blackl people"... :-\

That's Baltimore, ...and what calibre of people are we talking?
Take a look at the dating scene in buttfvck AK, or Incestville KY, and tell you won't find classless boobs.
It's all in your milieu predominated more by class than by color.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »

You two might have been the the same men  :-X :o ;D.

And Bay's endorsement kinda wouldn't be too good for straight women...if catch what I'm sayin'

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »
You two might have been the the same men  :-X :o ;D.

I doubt it. I've seen Bay's taste. He doesn't like the kind of pretty boys I'm partial to :P
and the one's he likes would make me run as fast as possible in the other direction.  :o

And Bay's endorsement kinda wouldn't be too good for straight women...if catch what I'm sayin'

It's a European thing. They aren't as hung up or as judgemental about things,
...or so I've been told since we all know I'm still a virgin.  :)
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 04:35:43 PM »
I doubt it. I've seen Bay's taste. He doesn't like the kind of pretty boys I'm partial to :P
and the one's he likes would make me run as fast as possible in the other direction.  :o

It's a European thing. They aren't as hung up or as judgemental about things,

That's not what Brazilian Garotas de Programas say...teh Euro's are hung up on alotta things...

Oh, and Monica Belucci's husband I believe is not Italian, and she is quite the Italian belle...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 08:02:38 PM »

some one somewhere in hell just cold a nice cold glass of ice water

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 08:47:07 AM »
That's not what Brazilian Garotas de Programas say...teh Euro's are hung up on alotta things...

Oh, and Monica Belucci's husband I believe is not Italian, and she is quite the Italian belle...

And what does the nationality of Monica bellucci's husband have to do with anything?
Jackie O was once married to a Greek. Lucille ball married a Cuban. Did that make Cubans the funniest men?
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 09:17:10 AM »
i think anyone can be a great lover if they are interested in the person and take their time to put their partners pleasure in front of their own.  It's a combination of confidence in bed, learning your partner and what triggers him/her, and trying new things.  It's not always about kiss A, stroke B, diddle daddle C, rinse and repeat.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:10 AM »
i think anyone can be a great lover if they are interested in the person and take their time to put their partners pleasure in front of their own.  It's a combination of confidence in bed, learning your partner and what triggers him/her, and trying new things.  It's not always about kiss A, stroke B, diddle daddle C, rinse and repeat.

Absolutely! you got to go a little further into the alphabet. You can't stop possibly before you get to 'G'  :o
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 10:26:41 AM »
Absolutely! you got to go a little further into the alphabet. You can't stop possibly before you get to 'G'  :o

well being spanish we have extra letters in the alphabet, a tilda and roll our "R's" throw in a few accent marks and it's all good.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2013, 06:26:23 PM »

Sad to hear.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130826/b452547/

Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel Separate After 14 Years of Marriage

Sad international split news.

Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel have separated "by mutual agreement" after 14 years of marriage, a rep for Cassel confirmed to Agence France-Presse .

The actors met on the set of the 1996 French-language film  L'appartement and tied the knot in 1999. They have two daughters together, 8-year-old Deva and 3-year-old Léonie.

The Italian-born Bellucci, who starred in The Passion of the Christ and the two Matrix sequels, told Grazia magazine back in April, referring to marriage, "We never know how long it will last."

PHOTOS: Top 10 Jesus-inspired movies

"Today, it works, but in a year...I don't know," she said.

Around the same time, Cassel reportedly told Britain's  Closer magazine, "My wife and me are very different animals. This is probably the key to our relationship after 18 years together...We don't seek other people's approval."

According to the Daily Mail , Bellucci is currently shooting a film in Serbia.

The 48-year-old beauty was on the cover of the February 2013 issue of Vanity Fair Spain , telling the magazine that she and Cassel owned homes in London, Rome and his native Paris, and were thinking of buying another in Brazil—and that they were together but maintained separate lives.

"I never get involved in the choice of his papers nor in mine," Bellucci said. "We are very independent, we live in different worlds: His friends are your friends, mine are different."

Up next for Cassel, who played Natalie Portman 's manipulative director in Black Swan and was most recently seen in Danny Boyle 's Trance, is a French-language feature update of Beauty and the Beast.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 10:34:21 AM »
A British study suggests computer geeks make the best lovers.  :o

You don't want to know what they say about those working in the fitness industry.  :-X

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=5253754&referralPlaylistId=e059f7416cd3e6a978256d927c7bb152d9988581

;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 10:14:03 PM »
so you're saying she's single...

:P

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
A British study suggests computer geeks make the best lovers.  :o

You don't want to know what they say about those working in the fitness industry.  :-X

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=5253754&referralPlaylistId=e059f7416cd3e6a978256d927c7bb152d9988581
Virgo's. We understand the language of l'amore.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2014, 11:03:50 AM »

Well said. I'm in the geek business now, wifey and I have a small tribe of rug rats going and not shy to say we still go at it like horny teenagers  ;D    ...very rare but we just have chemistry like that. One time when I got home from a 3 day business trip, we drove 55 minutes to drop off kids to my parents and got a local hotel room cause we didn't want to wait :)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!