Author Topic: Has Dante "Doggcrapp" Ever been lean?  (Read 41640 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Has Dante "Doggcrapp" Ever been lean?
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2009, 10:42:57 AM »
Jackass??? lol
Listen Vanbilderass if we need you to sing us a song about your pick up truck your whisky drinkin woman or your trailer.We will give you a call
Leave the bodybuilding to bodybuilders.
If we need you to do a duet with Willie Nelson we will give you a call.lol
I been training 23 years,I for got more then you will ever know.
If Dante diet down given his size, knowledge,training style, and structure he could step on stage at 250lbs.
I have seen Dante in person and I would say he was close to 280lbs at about 10% bodyfat.Now in those pics he looks a lil higher.
If he is 280lbs at 10% he could step on stage at 250lbs.
When I would compete I would get to 280-290lbs at about 8-10% bodyfat and weigh in at 250lbs easy.
Like I said before when you diet for a show, you use more anabolics, so your body is more anabolic.Therefore you can actually gain and preserve muscle while losing fat.
Dante could easily be a 250lb super heavy.He is a big and strong guy.
He is not someone you would want to and tangle with, unless you want your head ripped off.This I know.Dante is a big, dense, thick and strong man.he is not fat, he is dense.

Now Vanbilderass, I mean Waylon Jennigs, are you going to release a greatest hits, album or do a duet soon? You look like such a country singing star in this pic
"On the road again, I just cant wait to get on the road again"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
Jackass??? lol
Listen Vanbilderass if we need you to sing us a song about your pick up truck your whisky drinkin woman or your trailer.We will give you a call
I been training 23 years,I for got more then you will ever know.
If Dante diet down given his size, knowledge,training style, and structure he could step on stage at 250lbs.
I have seen Dante in person and I would say he was close to 280lbs at about 10% bodyfat.Now in those pics he looks a lil higher.
If he is 280lbs at 10% he could step on stage at 250lbs.
When I would compete I would get to 280-290lbs at about 8-10% bodyfat and weigh in at 250lbs easy.
Like I said before when you diet for a show, you use more anabolics, so your body is more anabolic.Therefore you can actually gain and preserve muscle while losing fat.
Dante could easily be a 250lb super heavy.He is a big and strong guy.
He is not someone you would want to and tangle with, unless you want your head ripped off.This I know.Dante is a big, dense, thick and strong man.he is not fat, he is dense.

Now Vanbilderass, I mean Waylon Jennigs, are you going to release a greatest hits, album or do a duet soon? You look like such a country singing star in this pic
"On the road again, I just cant wait to get on the road again"

You are a fucking retard. But probably not stupid enough to not realize that you're sucking Dante's ass because "that's what good bros do." How does it feel to be such an ass kisser?

Dante already posted in this thread that he was down to 252lbs 5 weeks out - the point when he realized he didn't like the look and dropped out. You really think he was 2 pounds away from the stage, including water? Now I don't know what he looked like exactly but I'm guessing he had a bit more to go. Maybe he was just starting his anabolics and would've put on 25lbs of muscle in those last 5 weeks. ::)

This is not a diss on Dante. This is just an honest opinion/guesstimate of his potential stage weight. Even though I feel he has been a bit dishonest about the natural issue I think he's a smart guy when it comes to training and so on. Unlike you GetItOnNYC. You are just a clown.

Stavios

« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »
Well Arvilla got under 200lbs I think ?

I think Dante would be around 220 lbs onstage from the shots I have seen.
Still fucking big for an amateur !!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »
Well Arvilla got under 200lbs I think ?

I think Dante would be around 220 lbs onstage from the shots I have seen.
Still fucking big for an amateur !!!

Yep.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2009, 11:18:34 AM »
You cannot call anybody a clown looking like this.
You have straw cowboy hat, Buddy Holly glasses, and a body with no muscle.
Do you even work out? You look like one of those musclebears, lol, lol.
The guys who go to pro contest and expos and schmoe with the pro's lol.
I am defending Dante, because Dante is a good guy.I am not good friends or bro's with Dante, but we have mutual respect for one another.
Vanbilderass, I mean Waylon, do you have a spitoon by your computer, a bucket you spit your tobacco into?
Just a lil pinch between the cheek and gum, lol

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2009, 11:26:54 AM »
Nothing says " I dont care" like a nice little 500 word essay  ;)

LOL no kidding.

GoatBoy is in his head BIG TIME! ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #206 on: June 03, 2009, 11:35:31 AM »
You cannot call anybody a clown looking like this.
You have straw cowboy hat, Buddy Holly glasses, and a body with no muscle.
Do you even work out? You look like one of those musclebears, lol, lol.
The guys who go to pro contest and expos and schmoe with the pro's lol.
I am defending Dante, because Dante is a good guy.I am not good friends or bro's with Dante, but we have mutual respect for one another.
Vanbilderass, I mean Waylon, do you have a spitoon by your computer, a bucket you spit your tobacco into?
Just a lil pinch between the cheek and gum, lol

What I look like has no bearing on what I said here. I was not attacking Dante so you don't have to defend him from me.

Just tell me, do you think it likely that Dante was 2lbs away from stage condition 5 weeks out?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #207 on: June 03, 2009, 02:39:27 PM »
What I look like has no bearing on what I said here. I was not attacking Dante so you don't have to defend him from me.

Just tell me, do you think it likely that Dante was 2lbs away from stage condition 5 weeks out?
LOL how about 5 months?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: June 03, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »
I have seen Date in person.He was not fat.He was probably around 10%- 12% bodyfat.
The story you speak about, I have no idea if its true but I doubt it.Dante just got done working with a guy named Dusty Handshaw, who just won the overall at A California show just recently competing at 250lbs.Dusty is a big guy, but he isnt as big as Dante, this I know.
There is alot of rumors and stories on the internet.So it hard to tell what is true and what not true.
I have seen Dante in person 4 times, and each time he was 280 + lbs, and couldnt have been over 10-12% bodyfat.One of the times I saw he I was about 280-285LBS and he was bigger then I was .He wasnt fat either.
I would honestly say if Dnate had a really good off season, he could easily be 250lbs on stage.Like I said before Dante is a big dense, and very thick guy.
If I could hold 250lbs on stage, so could Dante.
Nothing against Mile Arvilla ,but Mike is taller then Dante, and nealry as big or dense.
Plus Mike has only done 2 bodybuilding shows, so he really hasnt got it down yet.Once Arvilla nails it down he could be 225-230lbs on stage.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #209 on: June 03, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »

lol
b

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2009, 07:15:46 PM »
Ach IS big by anything but pro bodybuilding standards, and he says he is natural to boot.

You used to say that your buddy Adonis was a "tank."  Well, Ach's contest condition puts him to utter shame ... or do I need to post comparison pictures? 

Why the double-standard, Squad?  Maybe Ach's nose is big (btw, it's smoke a cigarette in the rain with your hands tied behind your back ;) ), but you are barking up the wrong tree here.  Especially for what he claims to be, Ach IS big, even dieted down. 

Miss Demeanor, thanks for the props and having my back.  And yes, my nose is absolutely MASSIVE - LOL, its a curse!

As i stated previously, BIG ACH was a nickname given to me back when I played football and it just stuck!

I don't get how or why my nose is popping up in every thread now!  :P

But anyways, This is Dante's Thread!!

Much appreciated!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »
LOL no kidding.

GoatBoy is in his head BIG TIME! ;D

I'm taking up so much space the fucker's gonna start charging me rent.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »
I have seen Date in person.He was not fat.He was probably around 10%- 12% bodyfat.
The story you speak about, I have no idea if its true but I doubt it.

There is alot of rumors and stories on the internet.So it hard to tell what is true and what not true.

I would honestly say if Dnate had a really good off season, he could easily be 250lbs on stage.Like I said before Dante is a big dense, and very thick guy.
If I could hold 250lbs on stage, so could Dante.

Go read Dante's OWN post in THIS thread!

Have a good off-season?? Dante wrote the book on good off-seasons! Is 15 years a good enough off-season ? He's been through the gamut of bodybuilding drugs during that time, blast-and-cruise style (no rumor, he's written about it), so what more do you think he could do?

I'd like to see Dante say he has as good size potential as Dusty Hanshaw. I don't think he would. Like he said in this thread, he's a realist.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: June 04, 2009, 07:29:15 AM »
Tendonitis.We dont even off free shipping if a customer odrers $1000.
If you using really good raw materials your not going to make large profit margins.
Companies Like Muscle Tech and BSN make 300-500% mark up.
I am lucky to 30%.
Do you want free shipping or a better product.?
He could give you Whey Concentrate instead oF Isolate, put in a pretty bottle like BSN, and give you free shipping.Would that make you happy??????.
Im sure you would rather get what you pay for then free shippping.If something is free or sounds to good to be true it usually is.

Saying your product is better than the top companies is absurd. If you're sure of that back it up. They purchase probably 1000 times the amount of product you do, you don't think they get it much cheaper and can sell it for a competitive price including advertising?

Dante has good product, you may have good product, but it's not superior to any top of the line company and you cant sell it any cheaper. Dante is competitive price wise and gets customers out of loyalty not price, which is good and the way it should be. I've bought from him quite a few times. I also buy other brand names quite a bit.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: June 04, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »
Vanbilderass arguing with you about bodybuilding is like arguing with Steve Wonder, about what the color purple looks like.
Now if I wanted to know about truck pulls, roller derby, pro wrestling, mobile homes, demolition derby,lawn tractor racing,rodeos, chewing tobacco's ,Where to buy a nice spitoon ,how to kiss your sister, how to pick up dates at family reunions and how to get your tractor out of the mud I come to you for advice.
You seem like a 'simple southern man" but you know nothing, I mean nothing  about bodybuilding.
Van like I said before I have seen Dante in person on a few occasions.Have you?
When I last saw his was a while back.I was probably 280 -290lbs at the time, in my off season.The guy was bigger then I was, and just about as lean.I would say his arms was over 21" because my arms were 21" at the time and he has better arms then I do.
My chest was thicker, but his back was bigger.
He also has a smaller rib cage, and waiste then I do.Which means he is going to be more symetrical then I am
My symetry always did suck.
This is a pic of Dante arm some one posted.That my friend is a 21" plus lean arm.
I think the worst case scernio Dante would weigh 235lbs -240lbs on stage, but I have a feeling he could hold 250lbs.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2009, 02:00:50 PM »
Van_musclebear is getting humiliated in this thread

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #216 on: June 04, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »
Van_musclebear is getting humiliated in this thread
i thought you werent posting anymore  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »
Vanbilderass arguing with you about bodybuilding is like arguing with Steve Wonder, about what the color purple looks like.
Now if I wanted to know about truck pulls, roller derby, pro wrestling, mobile homes, demolition derby,lawn tractor racing,rodeos, chewing tobacco's ,Where to buy a nice spitoon ,how to kiss your sister, how to pick up dates at family reunions and how to get your tractor out of the mud I come to you for advice.
Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaw ride'em cowboy

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2009, 08:31:02 PM »
i thought you werent posting anymore  ;D

Another guy who got his feeling hurt because I told him he wasn't a heavyweight.  :D

You seem like a 'simple southern man" but you know nothing, I mean nothing  about bodybuilding.

Funny. There's no use seriously debating you, it's going nowhere.

Stavios

« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
Van owns pretty much everyone here with his knowledge and no BS attitude  8)

I wouldn't debate anything bodybuilding related with him

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »
Stavios, Vanbilderass has more knowledge then 99% of all the guys on getbig.
But he does not have more knowledge then me.Yet he calls ,me a jackass, lol .
I own a supplement company, I formulate ,manufacture , and create supplements.
I been doing this 16years.
I been training 23 years, and I competed for 12.I did very well as an athlete.
I was pro natural in 2 organizations, and won some tiltes.I placed top 10 as a superheavyweight at nationals.
The bottom line is my knowledge is very very broad when it comes to nutrition and bodybuilding.I come to this board to share my pasion with other who have the same love for the sport.But Vanbilderass, seems to make frivilious attacks against me, that are pointless.That is why I was attacking him on this thread.I really hate bashing people, but with Vanbilderass, I have to defend myself.
Now back to Dante .I would have loved to compete against Dante at a National level contest.We are both thick, and dense white bodybuilders, with alot of mature muscle.
Dante would definatly give me a run for the money, on stage.Like me Dante is from the east coast, hard core, and old school.It would have been a really rush training for a show, knowing I was competing in the same weight class as him.I know it would have pushed me to the limits,.Because I know he is very knowledgeable and hungry like myself.
We both would be 250LBS + so it would be 500lbs of muscle going toe to toe.
Both of us 21" + arms both 280-300lbs in the offseason
It would be a very close match, but I think he will get my by 1 or 2 points on symmtery, because I have a big rib cage.So I am a lil blocky.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2009, 11:58:39 AM »
Stavios, Vanbilderass has more knowledge then 99% of all the guys on getbig.
But he does not have more knowledge then me.Yet he calls ,me a jackass, lol .
I own a supplement company, I formulate ,manufacture , and create supplements.
I been doing this 16years.
I been training 23 years, and I competed for 12.I did very well as an athlete.
I was pro natural in 2 organizations, and won some tiltes.I placed top 10 as a superheavyweight at nationals.
The bottom line is my knowledge is very very broad when it comes to nutrition and bodybuilding.I come to this board to share my pasion with other who have the same love for the sport.But Vanbilderass, seems to make frivilious attacks against me, that are pointless.That is why I was attacking him on this thread.I really hate bashing people, but with Vanbilderass, I have to defend myself.
Now back to Dante .I would have loved to compete against Dante at a National level contest.We are both thick, and dense white bodybuilders, with alot of mature muscle.
Dante would definatly give me a run for the money, on stage.Like me Dante is from the east coast, hard core, and old school.It would have been a really rush training for a show, knowing I was competing in the same weight class as him.I know it would have pushed me to the limits,.Because I know he is very knowledgeable and hungry like myself.
We both would be 250LBS + so it would be 500lbs of muscle going toe to toe.
Both of us 21" + arms both 280-300lbs in the offseason
It would be a very close match, but I think he will get my by 1 or 2 points on symmtery, because I have a big rib cage.So I am a lil blocky.

Seriously, you are absolutely disillusional.

If DC ever got down to a true 4% BF at a competition he would be around 220 and that is being VERY generous and on alot of GEAR.

I have never seen a pic of you so I wont comment on you.

jason_deluxe

• Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
Someone post another pic of DogShit, I need motivation to continue my diet.