Author Topic: President discovers an American intelligence agency at Five Guys  (Read 2588 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: President discovers an American intelligence agency at Five Guys
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 10:31:44 AM »
Considering these are the guys who are giving him the Intel on nKorea right now...I'd think he should know. This isn't two dudes looking at CCTV...these guys run our sat intel....

Yes they run it and give the findings to the DI (or who ever it is) by way of who knows how many, who then briefs the president.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »
Um....HES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT......I would hope he knows who the hell provides his Intel...and yeah since my Boss had a pic with both Clinton and Bush..I imagine the President should have heard of it..just not this president. I imagine because defending this country comes second to making sure Black Panther's get off and more hope and change BS while the country tanks. Besides isn't he supposedf to be the greatest Barry Obama ever..the most smartest super Lib in the history of most smartest super smart super libs....Oh and it goes without saying that if this was Bush...U lib douchbags would be flipping out, being as this agency is only one of 16 Intel agencies and we're in two wars with major problems in Korea as well. No big deal....good job Barry

So you ARE saying that you know what the President's brief looks like right?

You have that knowledge?

I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 12:24:36 PM »
Should Obama know the name of most agencies? IMO, yes.
Did this make him look a bit out of the loop? Yes.
Is it a major mistake? Imo, definitely no.
Is it worthy of all this drama? No.

If there's all this drama and upset emotion on such a relative non issue -Then What should we do if/when Obama screws up for real?

As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »

So you ARE saying that you know what the President's brief looks like right?

You have that knowledge?

I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.

Ah..yeah..why is this rocket science to u.....U can actually find the cover sheet to that daily intel brief online. They published it after Obama got in. They've mentioned it numerous times...and as I said before an old boss was head that organization, on the military side of it. Ur mincing words as usual. Barry doesn't know his intel organizations..Barry is a fucking retard.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 12:33:52 PM »
dude, that was a major topic.  I'm lost at how anyone missed that unless they're someone who didn't give a shit about anything political at the time.  For anyone who was politically involved, that was a bit hard to miss... You would have had to been in a coma to miss that transistion in policy.  Palin was someone who was supposed to be politically involved at the time.  I think that's worse than not knowing about a few people who interpret sat pics.  This is apples and oranges "bigtime"...

No it wasn't a major topic (at least not by that name).  I don't think I had ever heard even a roundtable discussion on a Sunday morning about "the Bush Doctrine" before that dumb question.  It was clearly one of those carefully planned "gotcha" questions.

No excuse for the president not to know what all of his agencies are.  Like HH said, he gets briefed every day.  Sounds like he needs to pay a little closer attention to his work.    

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 12:35:21 PM »
Should Obama know the name of most agencies? IMO, yes.
Did this make him look a bit out of the loop? Yes.
Is it a major mistake? Imo, definitely no.
Is it worthy of all this drama? No.

If there's all this drama and upset emotion on such a relative non issue -Then What should we do if/when Obama screws up for real?

Where's the drama and emotion?  He's just being criticized. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 04:30:25 PM »

Ah..yeah..why is this rocket science to u.....U can actually find the cover sheet to that daily intel brief online. They published it after Obama got in. They've mentioned it numerous times...and as I said before an old boss was head that organization, on the military side of it. Ur mincing words as usual. Barry doesn't know his intel organizations..Barry is a fucking retard.

Can you show me a photo of this cover sheet?

You believe the cover sheet has all of the agencies listed? You believe all of the little groups are credited in the briefing?

Just making sure I understand what you're saying... You're also saying you DO know what each briefing looks like?

Correct?

I just need a few yes or no answers from you if you don't mind.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »
Hey Tu....do ur own google search. Barry sits down every day..every day and is briefed. I'm sorry if this is foreign to u....Ur idiotic attempt to justify Barry not knowing who the fuck works for him, especially while we're at war is typical of libs.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »
Hey Tu....do ur own google search. Barry sits down every day..every day and is briefed. I'm sorry if this is foreign to u....Ur idiotic attempt to justify Barry not knowing who the fuck works for him, especially while we're at war is typical of libs.

I did a google search and came up with nothing, which is why I asked you to produce this document you claim you can.

I couldn't find it... please one up me and show me you can.

This is not a war... sorry bro. This is a police action, just like Vietnam. We haven't had a war since 1991, not a real one.

This "attempt" as you put it is just simple logic... You haven't even answered my question. You keep avoiding it, which is fine... I get that you don't really have an answer or you wouldn't like to tell the truth about it.

I can read between the lines.

For you to think I'm a "lib" as you put it is ridiculous... What  you're doing is not even about conservative vs. liberal, you're just plainly hating on someone for no good reason.

Sad really.

Continue to avoid my questions though... You should because you know that whatever answer you give will make you look pathetic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

You are just an idiot for thinking he should know.  That is what his advisors are for.  Obama has other things more important than memorizing the entire alphabet soup of sub divisions within the government.

One thing we are all aware of is that YOU work for him.  So stop trying to align yourself on a level of status where you can call him by his first name.  You look like an idiot doing so.  Unlike "Barry" who doesn't even know you exist, despite employing you.

Now where is this document?