Author Topic: Will powerlifting ever go back to this??  (Read 10701 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Will powerlifting ever go back to this??
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 09:36:47 PM »
This thread inspired me to search around the internet for all the different powerlifting organisations and what they allow and what they dont. It seems that the rules and regulations from testing (aas) to everything else change so much from one organisation to another that there really aren't any "real" records, other than the RAW ones. Of course none of this is news to any of you, but the more i think of it the more towards STRONGMEN COMPETITIONS my mind turns to, when it comes to true power.

BTW: Just out of curiosity? Which bench shirt on the market today do you feel gives the most "assistance" out of all of them. Of course it would be some multi-ply, but if you had to choose or guess some EXACT model/shirt what would it be? I keep hearing about these new shirts adding so much to ones "REAL" lift that it doesn't even sound realistic anymore...

PS. If KAZ competed in this day and era, with half the things powerlifter now have he would be the KING OF KINGS and that's not even an issue...  :)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Re: Will powerlifting ever go back to this??
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 08:38:35 AM »
i don't have time for a big response vet, but I'll say this:

This line followed by 8 paragraphs.  I'm terrified by what you consider a "big response."  Do you have a thesis in the works?  :)