Author Topic: Post your RLS Picture  (Read 10771 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Post your RLS Picture
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2009, 10:24:36 PM »
Newsflash shalaba.........your no Mr Olympia yourself.

it's funny that when someone makes a bodybuilding related comment you and the other idiots complain!!..

the guy has a nice body, i was just pointing to the weak point i see.. sure i am not perfect myself and i never claimed to be..

result = you are a jealous boring asshole who has nothing to say!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2009, 10:28:53 PM »
it's funny that when someone makes a bodybuilding related comment you and the other idiots complain!!..

the guy has a nice body, i was just pointing to the weak point i see.. sure i am not perfect myself and i never claimed to be..

are you sure you trained your back before?!.. when i was 15 and before lifting any weights i swear my back was much better than yours in this pic.

Yes Shalaba, great comment. No insult here....... ::)

good bf % but you need some muscles to cover your spinal cord bones :)

See above.

Perhaps it is your weak English, but your "comments" certainly come across as insults.....

No doubt about it...

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »

Nothing New  ::)
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »
Yes Shalaba, great comment. No insult here....... ::)

See above.

Perhaps it is your weak English, but your "comments" certainly come across as insults.....

i am always polite with everybody and never say shit except when someone starts shit with me and you know this well..

as for wave i really didn't mean to "insult" his body,.. sorry wave if it came this way..

even you and with all the shit you always say about me when i heard you started a diet to improve your shape i wished you good luck..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »
i am always polite with everybody and never say shit except when someone starts shit with me and you know this well..

as for wave i really didn't mean to "insult" his body,.. sorry wave if it came this way..

even you and with all the shit you always say about me when i heard you started a diet to improve your shape i wished you good luck..

Yes, and i appreciatated the "good luck"

My point is, saying that someone hasn't trained back before and you looked bigger than him at 15 IS an insult.

It's like me saying i had bigger calves than you do now when i was 8 years old. You would most likely take that as an insult.
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »
Yes, and i appreciatated the "good luck"

My point is, saying that someone hasn't trained back before and you looked bigger than him at 15 IS an insult.

It's like me saying i had bigger calves than you do now when i was 8 years old. You would most likely take that as an insult.

funny that you didn't like my insult to that kid with the weak back but you didn't comment when he kept saying shit about me!..

if you want to make sense at least "try" to be neutral..

deep inside you i am sure you know well i am a good person who respects any ''respectful'' fellow but still your hatred to my religion makes you always aggressive towards me.. i really dont care because i dont know you but i am just wondering ''why''?..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM »
funny that you didn't like my insult to that kid with the weak back but you didn't comment when he kept saying shit about me!..

if you want to make sense at least "try" to be neutral..

deep inside you i am sure you know well i am a good person who respect any ''respectful'' fellow but still your hatred to my religion makes you always aggressive towards me.. i really dont care because i dont know you but i am just wondering ''why''?..

I did not realise he had been saying shit to you. Was this prior to his pic being posted, or after?

You and your buddy "alnutsack" are always posting your pics on the G&O. Most people who post lots of pics on the G&O are attention whores. I'm not saying you are, but you could be.

You are not as bad as "alnutsack", he is delusional.
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »
I did not realise he had been saying shit to you. Was this prior to his pic being posted, or after?

You and your buddy "alnutsack" are always posting your pics on the G&O. Most people who post lots of pics on the G&O are attention whores. I'm not saying you are, but you could be.

You are not as bad as "alnutsack", he is delusional.

you can check and see if his insults were before or after mine..

anyway it's not your business if i post my pics here or there.. if you dont like them just dont check them..

sure alnasak is much better than you, physically and also from his inside.. being jealous his body is better than yours should not make you hate him!..

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »
 ;)
Corvette Lover

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2009, 11:01:33 PM »

anyway it's not your business if i post my pics here or there.. if you dont like them just dont check them..

sure alnasak is much better than you, physically and also from his inside.. being jealous his body is better than yours should not make you hate him!..

I do not hate him, you or anyone here.

And i certainly am not jealos of you or Alnasak. The guy is lean, that's about it. He has very little muscle. Likewsie with you, your physique is ok, but certainly not something i would be jealos of.

This is what i mean by being arrogant. You actually believe people are jealous of you. Please....... ::)
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:17 PM »
;)

great arab genetics ;D

really good bro..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »
;)

Very lean, but very little muscle.
No doubt about it...

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 11:03:15 PM »

My Brother please Don’t waste your time with such idiot  :-\
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 11:05:26 PM »
I do not hate him, you or anyone here.

And i certainly am not jealos of you or Alnasak. The guy is lean, that's about it. He has very little muscle. Likewsie with you, your physique is ok, but certainly not something i would be jealos of.

This is what i mean by being arrogant. You actually believe people are jealous of you. Please....... ::)

no i dont think so and i know well how i look like.. i just say this to tease you by the way.. but again dont say you dont hate us, otherwise explain why you are always aggressive towards any muslim here?!.. donmt say "just to have fun" because it's not funny!..

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 11:06:51 PM »

At least treble the mass you have  :D
Corvette Lover

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »
no i dont think so and i know well how i look like.. i just say this to tease you by the way.. but again dont say you dont hate us, otherwise explain why you are always aggressive towards any muslim here?!.. donmt say "just to have fun" because it's not funny!..

I don't like Muslims becasue i think they are extremists. Praying multiple times a day, covering the women up from head to toe, children involved in organised marriages, terrorism, killing people who choose to stop practicing Islam, the list goes on.......
No doubt about it...

alnassak

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2009, 11:11:02 PM »
great arab genetics ;D

really good bro..

Thanks Brother you already look great too  ;D
Corvette Lover

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2009, 11:11:13 PM »
At least treble the mass you have  :D

So i weigh 50lbs, right?  ::)
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »

at least he has one of the 2.. in your case you are neither lean nor muscular ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
I don't like Muslims becasue i think they are extremists. Praying multiple times a day, covering the women up from head to toe, children involved in organised marriages, terrorism, killing people who choose to stop practicing Islam, the list goes on.......

again you are stupidly contradicting yourself!!.. one time you say i dont hate anyone then you say you hate muslims..

result = go and fuk yourself ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2009, 11:31:01 PM »
again you are stupidly contradicting yourself!!.. one time you say i dont hate anyone then you say you hate muslims..

result = go and fuk yourself ;D

I don't hate you as a person, i just hate your "religion". You are making the mistake of letting your religion define who you are.
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2009, 11:35:54 PM »
nothing wrong with muslims

you must understand they can't just one day decide to not be muslim because their family and friends = community who are all muslim

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2009, 11:43:01 PM »
nothing wrong with muslims

you must understand they can't just one day decide to not be muslim because their family and friends = community who are all muslim

Yes, and it is quite common for someone who chooses to stop practicing Islam to be killed for doing so............ ::)
No doubt about it...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2009, 11:48:54 PM »
good bf % but you need some muscles to cover your spinal cord bones :)

I know I'm tiny (injuries), no offense taken. I was bigger in the past.

io856

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2009, 11:49:07 PM »
Yes, and it is quite common for someone who chooses to stop practicing Islam to be killed for doing so............ ::)
must be fun to get extra breaks at work to do this:

:D