Author Topic: How did/does Bob Chic get ALL his Bodybuilding drugs prescribed legally?  (Read 19368 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
You cant seriously believe he deserved 8th place can you?

No...I personally thought he could have been anywhere from 3-5th. He was smoother than smooth at prejudging, which is why he was automatically put out of the top 5...better at night

Army of One

• Getbig V
No...I personally thought he could have been anywhere from 3-5th. He was smoother than smooth at prejudging, which is why he was automatically put out of the top 5...better at night

Fair enough, at least you admit he should have placed higher.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Fair enough, at least you admit he should have placed higher.

I said that at the show itself...but thats because my personal preference has always been to reward the better overall physique, not the better conditioned...this particular panel placed more emphasis on conditioning, a different one may have had him in the top 5

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
I see that defending your tainted win is easier than defending your illegal drug use.

I said that at the show itself...but thats because my personal preference has always been to reward the better overall physique, not the better conditioned...this particular panel placed more emphasis on conditioning, a different one may have had him in the top 5

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Because the guy who placed 8th should have won.  The judges placed him that low so he wouldn't be compared to their boy Bob, who was the pre-determined winner of the show by the IFBB.

Basile's pushing 70 years old.  I seriously doubt he's "looking for a secret stack".  Maybe back when he was IFBB Mr Canada 1970, but now he's just a crazy old coot who argues on the internet and drives around Sydney in a windowless white van.

LOL  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Nice point Chick.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
how much is the most testosterone one can get prescibed...I think it is like 200mg a week? If your test levels are still in the normal range after doing 200mg a week are you considered juiced?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
This is all alot of talk for nothing! We all know that Chick and the rest of the PRO BBers are breaking every steriod law in the books.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
The reality isn't nothing. Chick was a deputy sheriff and knew the laws about anabolic steroids. Ditto for Ronnie Coleman. While we might not support the laws against these substances they are still illegal in many countries. The Pro League amazes everyone by refusing to do the strict testing for fear the muscleheads will go to another organization that doesn't do testing. It is a Catch 22 situation and no solution in sight. What has evolved is the professionals get their supplies one way or other and no one is saying much about this practice. There is Chick and others suggesting that I am driving around in a white windowless van while he tries to defend the wholesale use of dangerous substances by himself and his professional mates. One would think a van should have dark windows like detectives use. One day Chick's children will be older and I wonder how well he will take others making despicable suggestions like he did about me. In short, the guy is a jerk. Bona fide epitome of one for sure.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
The reality isn't nothing. Chick was a deputy sheriff and knew the laws about anabolic steroids. Ditto for Ronnie Coleman. While we might not support the laws against these substances they are still illegal in many countries. The Pro League amazes everyone by refusing to do the strict testing for fear the muscleheads will go to another organization that doesn't do testing. It is a Catch 22 situation and no solution in sight. What has evolved is the professionals get their supplies one way or other and no one is saying much about this practice. There is Chick and others suggesting that I am driving around in a white windowless van while he tries to defend the wholesale use of dangerous substances by himself and his professional mates. One would think a van should have dark windows like detectives use. One day Chick's children will be older and I wonder how well he will take others making despicable suggestions like he did about me. In short, the guy is a jerk. Bona fide epitome of one for sure.

Hi Vince,  I was wondering since you were IFBB Champion how come Bob doesn't show you some respect?  It just seems odd that he is near the top and doesn't respect what you have accomplished in a federation that he is a part of.  I just do not understand.  Is it jealousy or were there hard feelings at some point.

Thank You.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yeah where did all this bad blood come from?

io856

For me personally there is NO difference in MORALITY between Vince's a couple of dianabol a day leading up to a contest and a  current pro stack consisting of gh, test, halo, anavar, tren, slin, t3, lasix, clen etc etc

The groundwork was laid by his generation...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I wasn't part of the insider group training in a few bodybuilding hot spots such as LA, NY and London. Where I was from no one was open about steroids. Most of my contemporaries never disclosed if they used steroids. It was taboo in those days and silly because we all feared dangerous side effects. Today we can look back and see the dangers were exaggerated. When I disclosed that I took 2 Dianabol tablets for a couple of months leading up to two contests some refused to believe it and felt I must have used more. I still have some good size and I don't train much at 66 and 3/4. Last week I was carrying around a back pack full of camera gear and my calves that night were 17 1/2 cold. Not bad. Maybe I should train with backpacks and weighted vests for calves.

When we are comparing what some did in the sixties to today there is a vast difference in quantities and types of drugs used. No one in the old days would have believed the drugs that some claim are needed to be at the top. It is chemical lunacy and no one pre 1970 would have done even 1/5 of those protocols.

There were no natural contests in the good old days. If I were competing today I would do so naturally. Not sure if I would wear the thong and paint that stuff on my body.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I wasn't part of the insider group training in a few bodybuilding hot spots such as LA, NY and London. Where I was from no one was open about steroids. Most of my contemporaries never disclosed if they used steroids. It was taboo in those days and silly because we all feared dangerous side effects. Today we can look back and see the dangers were exaggerated. When I disclosed that I took 2 Dianabol tablets for a couple of months leading up to two contests some refused to believe it and felt I must have used more. I still have some good size and I don't train much at 66 and 3/4. Last week I was carrying around a back pack full of camera gear and my calves that night were 17 1/2 cold. Not bad. Maybe I should train with backpacks and weighted vests for calves.

When we are comparing what some did in the sixties to today there is a vast difference in quantities and types of drugs used. No one in the old days would have believed the drugs that some claim are needed to be at the top. It is chemical lunacy and no one pre 1970 would have done even 1/5 of those protocols.

There were no natural contests in the good old days. If I were competing today I would do so naturally. Not sure if I would wear the thong and paint that stuff on my body.

Vince , what in your opinion was the best training split you ever used? hitting bodyparts directly once , twice or even three times a week?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

vince, what was the usual stack like back in the 60s and 70s for the average pro?
you are gay.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I'd like to be very clear about how I feel about Bob Chick: he sucks.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
vince, what was the usual stack like back in the 60s and 70s for the average pro?

I have no idea because I wasn't an insider and everyone kept their mouth shut about steroids. Now that I think about it the main reason was probably to keep the steroid advantage for only a few. If the information was broadcast then the champions would lose their advantage. Sort of like how no pro stood up for Lee Priest when he was suspended because that meant one less top guy to compete against. Self interest rules very much so in bodybuilding. Even the lowest tier dudes like Melvin Goodrum calculate his chances of winning a trophy.

I think the preferred drug was Deca Durabolin. This was injected and was active longer in the body. Those who were athletes used oral drugs because the oil based Deca was detectable far longer. Michael Walczak, M.D, supervised the steroid protocols of many LA champions in the old days. I met him at English Bay Beach in the summer of 1970 shortly after winning the Mr Canada contest in Vancouver. Michael told me I could be a Mr Universe with 6 months training and steroids. I never took up his offer to visit him in LA. He didn't take up my offer to have dinner at my place with my wife. In retrospect, I think the bodybuilders were quite careful about using steroids and many got them from doctors and were supervised during the time they took these drugs. Over the years it became clear that these substances were not as dangerous as many doctors had warned. The main evidence was that the champions were still around. The few who died did not have steroids as a cause of death.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I'd like to be very clear about how I feel about Bob Chick: he sucks.

Mirage Hotel, 1993
Ron: "I am lazy."

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
My goodness! This Vince Basile character sure does speak his mind!

Does anyone have any pictures of him?

io856

My goodness! This Vince Basile character sure does speak his mind!

Does anyone have any pictures of him?
knock yourself out...

http://ovincez.smugmug.com/

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
bob i noticed that there are a lot of diff egg whites to buy in stores
i saw some eggology egg whites today
how do they compare to yours?
thanks
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
thanks

Most likely, his cost twice as much.
Ron: "I am lazy."

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
thanks
Bob's egg whites are good for rancid toenails Gene , soak ya tootsies in those suckers and your toe will be good as gold

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Rusty was the rightful winner, but it was gifted to Bob.  Not surprising, since the whole purpose of the show was to give Bob a "win" as payment for his many years of faithful boot-licking.

FUNNY! ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i believe Chic... he is pretty big to begin with...

some docs can even scribe 200mg a week in some areas of the country, prob enough for a man like Bob to pack on an extra 15-20 pounds if training and diet are right.

he is pretty big, but remember, he is no ronnie coleman.

i say we leave him alone, he already answered the question. do you all really think he is going to say "yeah, i got my dbol from some dude in my gym." ???

200mg of testosterone a week = 180lb 6% at 5'10 after many years in the gym,,the 200mg of test will let you cut down to 180 from your 200+ fat lb and maintain the muscle while going down to 6-7%,,

200mg is a dose a bodybuilder now days can not do nothing with beside cut for local gym rat gym show some town in idaho,,even for those show they add some tren and masteron :D

you fellas dont understand what it is to get down to true 4 % and be anything remotely close to 200lb ,,its not an easy mission and it takes knowledge of water sodium play and drugs including anti aromaze drugs and only then when you get to the 180-190 lb at 4 % only then!!! you can start building up a physiqe that may one day be 250lb at 4%

one thing i can assure you ,,,if you are afraid to be 190lb 6% because it look small to you ,,,you will never ever get to be 230 lb 6 %,,,the only way to pack up size is by getting down shredded and then rebound,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel