Author Topic: army recruiter shot and killed  (Read 2189 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: army recruiter shot and killed
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »
show me where I said O'Reilly was responsible?
you have tried multiple time to make his religion and oreilly copable to his actions...do you not believe that? if you dont believe that you should go back and delete some of your posts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »
If you're talking about the killer of Dr. Tilley that's fine but you'll see I've qualified my statements there too.

I'm busy at work wrapping up some pressing issues but I'll find my own quotes later today.  In the meantime invest 6 minutes of your life (if you can take it....I barely could) and listen to that clip from certified wing nut Randall Terry and tell me his religious beliefs are not influencing his statements and that his statements are not inflamatory and meant to incite violence.
this is what you dont understand, IT DOESNT FUKING MATTER...If the religion doesnt advocate that then how is their actions copable to the religion? explain this to me really, you beleive that religion is responsible for ppl who twist and warp its words to meet their own agenda? thats damn assinine you hold the nut job responsible, when you have a pastor, priest, rabbi etc...preaching violence then fine hold them responsible but one of the major teachings of christianity is being peaceful...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
this is what you dont understand, IT DOESNT FUKING MATTER...If the religion doesnt advocate that then how is their actions copable to the religion? explain this to me really, you beleive that religion is responsible for ppl who twist and warp its words to meet their own agenda? thats damn assinine you hold the nut job responsible, when you have a pastor, priest, rabbi etc...preaching violence then fine hold them responsible but one of the major teachings of christianity is being peaceful...

same goes for Islam right.

same goes for Catholics and the Spanish Inquisition right.

It's not the religions fault  - it's just the people who have let their extreme religious belief cloud there mind and allow them to justify acts of violence.   They've allowed their religious beliefs to drive them to the point of mental illness (there you go Bum that ones for you)

It's not the "religions" fault but it is the fault of people who use religion to foment these radical beliefs.   How else would you be able to convince some young kid to strap bombs to his body and blow himself and other people to pieces.   The same sickness probably  dwell in the mind of the sick fuck who shot Dr. Tiller.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »

It's not the religions fault  - it's just the people who have let their extreme religious belief cloud there mind and allow them to justify acts of violence.   They've allowed their religious beliefs to drive them to the point of mental illness (there you go Bum that ones for you)

It's not the "religions" fault but it is the fault of people who use religion to foment these radical beliefs.   How else would you be able to convince some young kid to strap bombs to his body and blow himself and other people to pieces.   The same sickness probably  dwell in the mind of the sick fuck who shot Dr. Tiller.   

yes same goes for them...the vast majority of islamic ppl are peaceful...how you blame a religions that dont preach violence for violence is just fuking retarded...if the religion preaches violence then fine but does christianity preach violence?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 06:16:45 AM »

You mean the great American hero that blasted that filthy piece of shit.One late term abortion doctor gone,two more to go!!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 06:18:53 AM »
I'd hope anyone with normal brain function would condemn the murder at the recruiting station, the doctor etc...

The doctor was killing live babies,he deserved to die,in fact,OI wish he could come back to life so he could be shot again.!!The recruiter was doing nothing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 08:09:06 AM »
You mean the great American hero that blasted that filthy piece of shit.One late term abortion doctor gone,two more to go!!!!

Why don't you do the human race a favor and just turn yourself in now.

You really aren't doing your side of the debate any favors by posting comments like this. 

All you're doing in reinforcing the image of the anti-abortion crowd as extremely radical and dangerous and probably insane

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 08:33:10 AM »
Why don't you do the human race a favor and just turn yourself in now.

You really aren't doing your side of the debate any favors by posting comments like this. 

All you're doing in reinforcing the image of the anti-abortion crowd as extremely radical and dangerous and probably insane

I want to be radical and dangerous.I want the left and abortion doctors to shit in their pants knowing they might be next.You seem to think,like that fool Obama,that we are trying to go along and get along and have a serious debate.WE ARE NOT!!!We are here to save babies from murdere.Period!!There is no debate,no discussion,no middle ground.

Much like people like Obamas boy ,Bill Ayers fought,thats the way we fight,except we are actually good at it and they suck at it and usually just blow themselves up.Again,no need to worry about me,I have to work to much to cause problems.You see,I have to support scum bag Obamas shitty ass crowd of fools in his community,so they can  stay home and drink 40oz bottles all day,while I pay for it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 08:35:47 AM »
I want to be radical and dangerous.I want the left and abortion doctors to shit in their pants knowing they might be next.You seem to think,like that fool Obama,that we are trying to go along and get along and have a serious debate.WE ARE NOT!!!We are here to save babies from murdere.Period!!There is no debate,no discussion,no middle ground.

so you're saying you're dangerous and you want people to know it and be scared?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »

Much like people like Obamas boy ,Bill Ayers fought,thats the way we fight,except we are actually good at it and they suck at it and usually just blow themselves up.Again,no need to worry about me,I have to work to much to cause problems.You see,I have to support scum bag Obamas shitty ass crowd of fools in his community,so they can  stay home and drink 40oz bottles all day,while I pay for it.
you hail the guy who offed Tiller.
And claim you want to be radical and dangerous.
But why don't you take an active part in this perceived fight against abortion?
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 08:47:08 AM »

Man, STFU already about the Spanish Inquisition. It took place 500 years ago. EVERYONE in the world was running around killing each other then. Every single religious group. It's time to move on. Referencing events from the 1400-1500s doesn't mean jack shit considering the extent of brutality displayed by everyone in that time period.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 08:52:07 AM »
you hail the guy who offed Tiller.
And claim you want to be radical and dangerous.
But why don't you take an active part in this perceived fight against abortion?

We give 10% of our income to charity,a certain percent goes to homes that fund girls who keep their babies.We are also going to adopt a couple of childeren later this year.What more would you like to me to do?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »
Man, STFU already about the Spanish Inquisition. It took place 500 years ago. EVERYONE in the world was running around killing each other then. Every single religious group. It's time to move on. Referencing events from the 1400-1500s doesn't mean jack shit considering the extent of brutality displayed by everyone in that time period.

the point was that religion was and still is being used to justify violence.

this was a statement in response to some of the religious folks on this board who want to excuse religion and pretend that radicalized religous views are not a problem

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 08:57:41 AM »

It's no different than those who quote things that happened to others in the past as justification for their modern day actions. Blacks in LA want payouts for what happened to others 150 years ago. Jews want payouts for what happened to others 70 years ago. Indians want payoffs for what happened 120 years ago......

When you have no position yourself, you have to base yourself on what others have done.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 09:00:10 AM »
It's no different than those who quote things that happened to others in the past as justification for their modern day actions. Blacks in LA want payouts for what happened to others 150 years ago. Jews want payouts for what happened to others 70 years ago. Indians want payoffs for what happened 120 years ago......

When you have no position yourself, you have to base yourself on what others have done.

I don't agree with them either. That's a problem with most people today. They think they're entitled to reparations from the past for things that they had nothing to do with and, in most cases, weren't alive for.

Regardless, estimates put the number of executions as a result of trials during the Inquisitions between 1550-1750 around 5,000. Muslim nutjobs have killed much more than that every year in this decade.

It's a terrible example when you take into account the brutality Muslims had back in the same time period. They were just as bad, if not worse, than the Spanish Inquisitors.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 09:04:17 AM »
I don't agree with them either. That's a problem with most people today. They think they're entitled to reparations from the past for things that they had nothing to do with and, in most cases, weren't alive for.

Regardless, estimates put the number of executions as a result of trials during the Inquisitions between 1550-1750 around 5,000. Muslim nutjobs have killed much more than that every year in this decade.

It's a terrible example when you take into account the brutality Muslims had back in the same time period. They were just as bad, if not worse, than the Spanish Inquisitors.

my example was a direct response to others who are trying to separate acts of violence from religion.  My point (again) is that religion has been used since the very beginning and a justification for violence and in continues to this very day.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 09:13:10 AM »
It was meant to highlight to absurdity of attempts to tie indefensible illegal behavior to a TV show or a "religion." 

Thomas said Muhammad is a Muslim convert, and, based on preliminary interviews with him, investigators believe that there were "political and religious motives" in the shooting.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/arkansas.recruiter.shooting/index.html

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »
Thomas said Muhammad is a Muslim convert, and, based on preliminary interviews with him, investigators believe that there were "political and religious motives" in the shooting.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/arkansas.recruiter.shooting/index.html

So it was a 'hate crime' then?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »

no idea at all.

I'm not a fan of the "hate crime" designation.  I don't see that it really matters.  If you murder someone that why does it make any difference or why is it more significant what the motivation is

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

No,the only ones ever charged with hate crimes are white males.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »
No,the only ones ever charged with hate crimes are white males.

O RLY?

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=121355387311981300

Black teens charged with ‘hate crimes’

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

fox news inciting nutjobs to kill

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2009, 02:01:36 PM »
O RLY?

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=121355387311981300

Black teens charged with ‘hate crimes’

Ha,ha ha, are you serious?White on black crime has about 1700 incidents a year.Black on white crimne is about 2,000,000 a year.You bring up a case of a hate crime?Wake up you little idiot!!!If the statistics were reversed there would be marches everyday and Holder and Obama would pass stricter hate crimes bills.