Author Topic: Let's Face It, Men Are Lazy  (Read 12063 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Let's Face It, Men Are Lazy
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »
Because women can and men can't

It is an IQ thing.  Now you may feel the need to respond but I have attached a shiny picture to my post and all men will lose their train of thoughts

No, I kept scrolling down...now if that chica had the curves, I might have been struck for a second by "lil head distraction", but Nada.

Fact is women in terms of sex and dating CANNOT do the same thing that men do. Because either you will: fall in love, get pregnant, or catch a disease...

Women want to complicant things about the perfect man, but man (mean human) was made imperfect, so the quest for perfection is a imperfect goal. All I need is  reasonable attractive woman (a wivey sort), great sex, intelligent to know the difference between ego, the never ending quest for power and happiness. Period...Now how hard is that? It seems for American women who were told that they are princesses all their lives, that this concept is very hard...

And by the way, the whole princess deal is a lie. Back in days when Cindellera, Snow White and all those fables were created, the princesses were typically bartering tools...married off to nearby countries to quell disputes, or treaties. And many of the men were not handsome...take a look at any European royal family... handsome men nor pretty women genes tend to not run in their veins

"At the end of the day, let's face it: men are lazy. The bottom line is that they don't want it all, and women do"

And that's why we have problems now...you can't have it all.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 07:05:10 PM »

"At the end of the day, let's face it: men are lazy. The bottom line is that they don't want it all, and women do"

QFT

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 07:41:19 PM »
QFT

Good for you!

I was beginning to believe you judge your worth on your relationships.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 08:11:41 PM »
Good for you!

I was beginning to believe you judge your worth on your relationships.

slowly coming around.  sorta lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »
No, I kept scrolling down...now if that chica had the curves, I might have been struck for a second by "lil head distraction", but Nada.

Fact is women in terms of sex and dating CANNOT do the same thing that men do. Because either you will: fall in love, get pregnant, or catch a disease...

Women want to complicant things about the perfect man, but man (mean human) was made imperfect, so the quest for perfection is a imperfect goal. All I need is  reasonable attractive woman (a wivey sort), great sex, intelligent to know the difference between ego, the never ending quest for power and happiness. Period...Now how hard is that? It seems for American women who were told that they are princesses all their lives, that this concept is very hard...

And by the way, the whole princess deal is a lie. Back in days when Cindellera, Snow White and all those fables were created, the princesses were typically bartering tools...married off to nearby countries to quell disputes, or treaties. And many of the men were not handsome...take a look at any European royal family... handsome men nor pretty women genes tend to not run in their veins

...they lived happily ever after... didn't they?  :-\

Prince Andrew is not so bad
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 01:50:01 PM »
I wouldn't call men lazy, simple yes, but not lazy.

QFT!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
Maybe it's that men aren't lazy because we don't want it all, women are Greedy because they do? And as Barry White has said, ..."too much of a good thing..."

Men are simplistic in their wants and needs, overall. Women are not, and it varies from woman to woman...Now take a City Gal who is used to having and being told that everything in the cookie cupboard is her's...well that's a recipe for disaster when dating, especially when dating a City Guy...

I think the author of this article is subversely communicating her frustration of her lack of communicating her wants and needs in her own dating relationships...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 04:05:57 PM »
Maybe it's that men aren't lazy because we don't want it all, women are Greedy because they do? And as Barry White has said, ..."too much of a good thing..."

Men are simplistic in their wants and needs, overall. Women are not, and it varies from woman to woman...Now take a City Gal who is used to having and being told that everything in the cookie cupboard is her's...well that's a recipe for disaster when dating, especially when dating a City Guy...

I think the author of this article is subversely communicating her frustration of her lack of communicating her wants and needs in her own dating relationships...

She doesn't believe people are responsible for their own emotional needs.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 04:32:07 PM »
She doesn't believe people are responsible for their own emotional needs.

Exactly, how I am suppose to know that you are unhappy? And why. If I do not make you happy, nor have I , then I guess I should be dropped?

Furthermore, if Miss "I gotta have it all", only deal with VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS Types, I bet she starts the date off like a business deal, and then wonder why no call backs?

When you ask someone on the first or second date about their 401K plan, how many miles they have on their BMW 530i, and the zip code in which they live in, chances are that person will be an unhappy person, man or woman... 

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »
My boyfriend is lazy to take out the trash.

must resist temptation for smart aleck remark....

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 07:14:43 AM »
We da best  8)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 08:34:51 AM »
must resist temptation for smart aleck remark....

this is GB...do it...do it...DOOOO IIIITTTTTT

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 08:39:48 AM »
Exactly, how I am suppose to know that you are unhappy? And why. If I do not make you happy, nor have I , then I guess I should be dropped?

Furthermore, if Miss "I gotta have it all", only deal with VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS Types, I bet she starts the date off like a business deal, and then wonder why no call backs?

When you ask someone on the first or second date about their 401K plan, how many miles they have on their BMW 530i, and the zip code in which they live in, chances are that person will be an unhappy person, man or woman... 

I don't think anyone is saying that they want a man to make them happy.
I think the argument is more that they are not happy with the man. There's a big difference.  ;)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 08:54:37 AM »
I don't think anyone is saying that they want a man to make them happy.
I think the argument is more that they are not happy with the man. There's a big difference.  ;)
theres a big difference between not being happy with a single man and not being happy with men in general jag...this women obviously isnt happy with men in general or city boys as she puts it...she openly admits that she wants her cake and wants to eat it too...sorry missy aint nobody man or women hot enough to walk around with that arrogant attitude. We are equals men and women and this women obviously feels that women are superior to men. The last line is what really gets me, something about how women want it all and men dont...this lady is to ignorant to see that perhaps to men that having it "all" maybe just different then having it "all" for women...

I have no idea where i get the idea that you dont really like men jag ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 09:04:14 AM »
theres a big difference between not being happy with a single man and not being happy with men in general jag...this women obviously isnt happy with men in general or city boys as she puts it...she openly admits that she wants her cake and wants to eat it too...sorry missy aint nobody man or women hot enough to walk around with that arrogant attitude. We are equals men and women and this women obviously feels that women are superior to men. The last line is what really gets me, something about how women want it all and men dont...this lady is to ignorant to see that perhaps to men that having it "all" maybe just different then having it "all" for women...

I have no idea where i get the idea that you dont really like men jag ???

I don't know where you get that idea either.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 09:08:39 AM »
I think the jest of her argument is that women want men who are their equals, whereas men prefer subordinates.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 09:09:52 AM »
this is GB...do it...do it...DOOOO IIIITTTTTT

My boyfriend is lazy to take out the trash.

why take out the trash when he has to come right back in and live with it?  

Or

why throw away the trash only to sleep with some later?

Or

You should be glad, where would you live?

seriously just joking :),  It is a dangerous thing to leave an open post like that lol.  Welcome to GB!  It is much safer on the girls board.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 09:11:22 AM »
I don't know where you get that idea either.  :)
LOL well it seems that you hold alot of the same opinions that run along the lines of this women jag...Like i said theres a big difference between not being happy with A man and not being happy with MEN.

If for some reason you cant seem to find happiness with any man, perhaps the problem isnt with MEN...this gets to the point of my last pm WHICH YOU DIDNT ANSWER  >:(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 09:12:40 AM »
why take out the trash when he has to come right back in and live with it?  

Or

why throw away the trash only to sleep with some later?

Or

You should be glad, where would you live?

LOL hahahahah the last one was a tad harsh but damn it was funy

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 09:13:43 AM »
LOL well it seems that you hold alot of the same opinions that run along the lines of this women jag...Like i said theres a big difference between not being happy with A man and not being happy with MEN.

If for some reason you cant seem to find happiness with any man, perhaps the problem isnt with MEN...this gets to the point of my last pm WHICH YOU DIDNT ANSWER  >:(

Are you hinting that maybe she is the common denominator..

just trying to stir the pot until the popcorn is ready.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 09:14:57 AM »
I think the jest of her argument is that women want men who are their equals, whereas men prefer subordinates.
women want men who are their equals yet treat them like they are princesses...i.e. the we get our cake and eat it too comment...she doesnt think men and women are equals jag she thinks women are superior to men...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »

Are you hinting that maybe she is the common denominator..

just trying to stir the pot until the popcorn is ready.
LOL merely giving ppl something to think about...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 09:19:00 AM »
LOL merely giving ppl something to think about...

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »

I think the author is not happy with her assessment of the situation vis-a-vis the men in her world.

Who says I can't seem to find happiness with men?

I tried to be polite by giving you a flippant answer to your pm, ...but I see subtlety doesn't work with you.
No I didn't answer your question because I thought it was none of your damned business. You're so uncouth. ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 09:20:52 AM »

;D

Embedding Disabled by request

FAIL!
w