Author Topic: Bush claimed to have read 186 books in his last 3 years in office  (Read 7391 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bush claimed to have read 186 books in his last 3 years in office
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 07:13:52 AM »
Unlike Bush, Obamas cocaine use didn't hinder him.  He wrote books.  Books without pictures.  Books that little bush couldn't understand.

Ha ha.  Do you really think he wrote those books???

They all have ghost writers. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 07:33:53 AM »
So what?Why is that so hard to believe?I read a book every couple of weeks while doing cardio.Why is it so hard to believe that George Bush reads.Id believe he reads before Id believe Olberman reads.

The shocking thing is not that someone as stupid as Bush can make it through a book. The shocking thing is that a sitting president  has time to read up to 3 novels a week. Even for a housewife, that's an impressive number I guess there was a reason he's the only president who looked younger and more radiant when he left office than when he was inaugurated.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 07:44:32 AM »
The shocking thing is not that someone as stupid as Bush can make it through a book. The shocking thing is that a sitting president  has time to read up to 3 novels a week. Even for a housewife, that's an impressive number I guess there was a reason he's the only president who looked younger and more radiant when he left office than when he was inaugurated.

Obama takes EVERY weekend off and starts his work day at 9:00am and travels around and doesnt do a goddmam thing all week but make speaches and figure out a way he can rape the working man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2009, 07:54:30 AM »
Obama takes EVERY weekend off and starts his work day at 9:00am and travels around and doesnt do a goddmam thing all week but make speaches and figure out a way he can rape the working man.

how did you learn his schedule?  I remember him on TV giving a speech during the swine flu mess.  it was a sunday.

So much for your theory that he doesn't work sundays.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 07:54:34 AM »

Thats because he is just a figure head doing the bidding for his puppet masters.  

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2009, 07:58:50 AM »
how did you learn his schedule?  I remember him on TV giving a speech during the swine flu mess.  it was a sunday.

So much for your theory that he doesn't work sundays.

It was reported on MSNBC you dildo.By the way,Im still waiting for the explanation how Olberman beat Oreill LAST month.Did you check to make sure you were right,or was it another case of your sloppy posting?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 08:17:01 AM »

In additions to weekends, bush was the most absent POTUS of all time.

So your point.... is?  What?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 08:19:10 AM »
Ha ha.  Do you really think he wrote those books???

They all have ghost writers. 
Obama actually did not have a ghost writer. He wrote the books himself.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 08:22:52 AM »
Obama actually did not have a ghost writer. He wrote the books himself.

Bullshit!!Bill Ayers probably ghost wrote them.NO ONE knows if he wrote them or had someone else do it.Take his word for it if you want,I dont.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »
It was reported on MSNBC you dildo.By the way,Im still waiting for the explanation how Olberman beat Oreill LAST month.Did you check to make sure you were right,or was it another case of your sloppy posting?

Sloppy posting?  hey, you managed to make 1 post without bashing people of a diff race, so you do deserve some credit.

MSNBC #1 News Network Among Young Viewers, Adults 18-34, in Primetime

MSNBC was the number one cable news network among younger viewers, Adults 18-34, in March, in M-F and M-Su primetime and in sales prime (7 p.m.-2 a.m. ET).

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/q1_2009_ratings_msnbc_tops_cnn_in_prime_time_112780.asp

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 08:27:56 AM »
If you can't prove he didn't, you can't argue against anyone saying he did.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
Bullshit!!Bill Ayers probably ghost wrote them.NO ONE knows if he wrote them or had someone else do it.Take his word for it if you want,I dont.
This coming from someone who still thinks Obama forged his birth certificate.

Seriously, Billy, you are a sociopath and a loon and are afraid of facts.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »
Sloppy posting?  hey, you managed to make 1 post without bashing people of a diff race, so you do deserve some credit.

MSNBC #1 News Network Among Young Viewers, Adults 18-34, in Primetime

MSNBC was the number one cable news network among younger viewers, Adults 18-34, in March, in M-F and M-Su primetime and in sales prime (7 p.m.-2 a.m. ET).

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/q1_2009_ratings_msnbc_tops_cnn_in_prime_time_112780.asp

Hey stupid ass.Where does it say that Olberman BEAT Oreilly?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »
This coming from someone who still thinks Obama forged his birth certificate.

Seriously, Billy, you are a sociopath and a loon and are afraid of facts.

HEY YOU FILTHY homo LOVING LITTLE BITCH.NOT ONLY ARE YOU A FREAKING PUNK ASS BITCH BUT YOUR A LIAR AS WELL.SHOW ME ONE POST EVER!!!!!WHERE I SAID THAT,IMPLIED THAT OR EVEN COMMENTED ON THAT.YOUR A FILTHY LITTLE LYING guy.WHY SHOULDNT THAT SURPRISE ME THOUGH WHEN YOU THINK GAY NARRIAGE IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.I GUESS YOU CARE ABOUT THE THINGS YOU ARE.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2009, 10:12:22 AM »
HEY YOU FILTHY homo LOVING LITTLE BITCH.NOT ONLY ARE YOU A FREAKING PUNK ASS BITCH BUT YOUR A LIAR AS WELL.SHOW ME ONE POST EVER!!!!!WHERE I SAID THAT,IMPLIED THAT OR EVEN COMMENTED ON THAT.YOUR A FILTHY LITTLE LYING ####.WHY SHOULDNT THAT SURPRISE ME THOUGH WHEN YOU THINK GAY NARRIAGE IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.I GUESS YOU CARE ABOUT THE THINGS YOU ARE.

you need to lower the "HRT" dose, man.  Definitely seem a little edgy lately.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2009, 10:12:52 AM »
HEY YOU FILTHY homo LOVING LITTLE BITCH.NOT ONLY ARE YOU A FREAKING PUNK ASS BITCH BUT YOUR A LIAR AS WELL.SHOW ME ONE POST EVER!!!!!WHERE I SAID THAT,IMPLIED THAT OR EVEN COMMENTED ON THAT.YOUR A FILTHY LITTLE LYING ####.WHY SHOULDNT THAT SURPRISE ME THOUGH WHEN YOU THINK GAY NARRIAGE IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.I GUESS YOU CARE ABOUT THE THINGS YOU ARE.

Nice meltdown. Are you off your meds or something, nutjob?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 10:21:45 AM »
Nice meltdown. Are you off your meds or something, nutjob?

Wow,bezerk fury,what a scary name.You must be a real tough guy.Ha,ha,ha.Oh brother what a tool.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2009, 10:32:09 AM »

The weekend thing is not true. The current administration's "business casual" weekend dress code is written about often.
I don't know for certain if he starts his day at 9 am regularly, but he has been in the office past 10 pm frequently, so this must eat in to his nightly reading time quite a bit.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »

You make a lot of posts like this. You're like that avatar of the angry little guy pounding his keyboard so hard that his limbs fly off in a bloody rage.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »
Wow,bezerk fury,what a scary name.You must be a real tough guy.Ha,ha,ha.Oh brother what a tool.

Good one, brah.

You're obviously quite unbalanced.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
Good one, brah.

You're obviously quite unbalanced.

Oh no,a gutless internet icon thinks Im unbalanced.Oh no,what will I do?How will I make it through the day?By the way,what the fuck is brah?Is that some cool new attempt at showing how hip you are?Did you get that hanging out at the club?Again,what a tool.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »
Drunks don't read.

YES THEY DO!!!!...They can read a Scotch label from a Bourbon label and decide which one they want to get DRUNK ON
C

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »
I am highly amused by the fact that you do not deny that you are a sociopath.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »
So what?Why is that so hard to believe?I read a book every couple of weeks while doing cardio.Why is it so hard to believe that George Bush reads.Id believe he reads before Id believe Olberman reads.
hahahahaha, epic post lol...  Gee, I have no idea why it would be hard to believe Bush would read a book every 6 days or less for years.  Nothing in his character would lead me to believe otherwise LOL...  And I'm sure Rove would not lie to us in these matters.  He would never do something like that.  ahahahahahaha... I'm totally convinced! :D