Author Topic: Obama: first president to admit role in 1953 Iran coup  (Read 8596 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Obama: first president to admit role in 1953 Iran coup
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 04:20:11 AM »
what the fuck ever jag.

What's the surprise? She supports Jihad...I have said it countless times and she never denied it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2009, 04:45:35 AM »
You gotta have a little sympathy for HH6. I don't think it's so much that HE wants to be lied to, as much as he wants the rest of us to be lied to. You gotta remember, a President who accomplishes goals without resorting to warfare and military invasion, is a President that makes HH6 useless & obsolete. I suspect he already knows he's useless on an intellectual level, ...but also being obsolete may be too much for him to handle.  :P

HA!!!....agreed!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2009, 04:56:38 AM »
Just look at the reaction around the world to Obama's speech in Egypt...it has been overwhelmingly positive.....especially in the muslim world....when have you ever seen the muslim world and arab countries to be overwhelmingly enthusiastic and positive about anything???

Again, Obama is trying a new approach.....he's reaching out....but believe me guys, he will open a can of whoop ass really fast if he does not get the cooperation he wants....remember...he said in his speech his FIRST duty is to protect the United States.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2009, 05:05:05 AM »
Just look at the reaction around the world to Obama's speech in Egypt...it has been overwhelmingly positive.....especially in the muslim world....when have you ever seen the muslim world and arab countries to be overwhelmingly enthusiastic and positive about anything???

Again, Obama is trying a new approach.....he's reaching out....but believe me guys, he will open a can of whoop ass really fast if he does not get the cooperation he wants....remember...he said in his speech his FIRST duty is to protect the United States.

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2009, 06:54:15 AM »

I'm not sure, ...it could be my imagination, ...but I swear I think I detected a slight note of hostility & incredulity in his voice. It was like he was stopping short of saying "You guys are on drugs if you think I'm not gonna kick the asses of anyone who dares to attack Americans." I got the impression he was annoyed at even having to spell out his position on terrorism. I'm gonna watch it again just to be sure, ...but I did sense some incredulity in his voice.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2009, 06:55:42 AM »
what the fuck ever jag.

Did Bush call it a crusade or not?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2009, 07:10:29 AM »
Did Bush call it a crusade or not?

Eisenhour called D-Day the great crusade too.  WTF is your point???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2009, 07:12:42 AM »
Eisenhour called D-Day the great crusade too.  WTF is your point???

One was a defensive war, ...the other an aggressive one, ...or can you not see that?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2009, 07:15:18 AM »
One was a defensive war, ...the other an aggressive one, ...or can you not see that?

I did not know Hitler attacked pearl harbor. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2009, 07:29:51 AM »
I did not know Hitler attacked pearl harbor. 

Hitler declared war on the US didn't he?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2009, 07:32:54 AM »
Hitler declared war on the US didn't he?

Yes he did, but he never really had the ability to do anything to us other than sink our merchant ships and hit our allies.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2009, 07:36:36 AM »
Yes he did, but he never really had the ability to do anything to us other than sink our merchant ships and hit our allies.  

German uboats arriving in NYC wasn't all that far off mate

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »

You poor little misguided Muslim.

So if someone is aiming a gun at me I should defend myself since he haven't shot me?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2009, 07:49:35 AM »
German uboats arriving in NYC wasn't all that far off mate

We could have dealt with that without invading Europe. 

Im not saying we should not have invaded Europe, we had to.  However, that is not he same as saying Germany would have taken us over. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2009, 07:50:25 AM »
You poor little misguided Muslim.

So if someone is aiming a gun at me I should defend myself since he haven't shot me?  ::)

In your case, ...you should sit back and let them pull the trigger.
Just make sure it's pointed at your ass though, ...just to ensure a permanent end to all your cerebral activity.
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 07:54:17 AM »
In your case, ...you should sit back and let them pull the trigger.
Just make sure it's pointed at your ass though, ...just to ensure a permanent end to all your cerebral activity.

I'm bullet proof, I bought a case full of this lotion from a MLM company I joined, they promised that it's the best thing that was ever created and it's the best invention since blowjobs.

Funny thing though....I can't even find info on them in the mighty Google...ohh well....they had good promises, so shot as much as you like.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »
We could have dealt with that without invading Europe. 

Im not saying we should not have invaded Europe, we had to.  However, that is not he same as saying Germany would have taken us over. 

If hitler had been allowed to crush USSR and England (which would have certainly happened without US intervention), we would have had UK and French 16-year olds coming over the CAN and MEX borders with rifles by 1947 or 1948.

he would have used the resources of the vanquished, and we would have eventually lost, as the other great superpowers did.

If Hitler owned that side of the world, trade to us would have dried up via a nice nazi embargo.  it would have meant a slow starve as we were blindsided by invaders.  Plus with the advent of the WMD at that time.... heck, hitler would have been launching Firebomb attacks from MEX and CAN.  His men probably would have had the nuke by 1946 as well...

You have to attack the bully while he's busy fighting 3 other guys, or after he whoops their asses it'll be the bully + 3 enslaved fighters coming at you... shitty odds

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2009, 08:39:45 AM »

it's obvious you have no idea how the presidency works...he gives the okay and no one can even take a shit unless the president knows about it and gives the go-ahead....good try though

Obviously u don't have any clue how JSOC works....under a Presidential authority created by Bush, they can pretty much do whatever they need to in cases like this.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2009, 08:40:59 AM »

Yeah thats exactly what I ment as well right?
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »
If hitler had been allowed to crush USSR and England (which would have certainly happened without US intervention), we would have had UK and French 16-year olds coming over the CAN and MEX borders with rifles by 1947 or 1948.

he would have used the resources of the vanquished, and we would have eventually lost, as the other great superpowers did.

If Hitler owned that side of the world, trade to us would have dried up via a nice nazi embargo.  it would have meant a slow starve as we were blindsided by invaders.  Plus with the advent of the WMD at that time.... heck, hitler would have been launching Firebomb attacks from MEX and CAN.  His men probably would have had the nuke by 1946 as well...

You have to attack the bully while he's busy fighting 3 other guys, or after he whoops their asses it'll be the bully + 3 enslaved fighters coming at you... shitty odds

Based on History u can make that claim...funny some of us are making the same claim about douchbag muslims. Thats ok 240, if Barry says that we should be in Afghanistan, feel free to back that war now. Barry's speech in Egypt did nothing. the Jews arent giving up any settlements, freedom isn;'t coming to repressive govs like Egypt and SA and new terrorists who hate their own gov and then decide to blame the West, will still be created. Flowery speeches without action, do NOTHING.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2009, 08:55:23 AM »
I'm not sure, ...it could be my imagination, ...but I swear I think I detected a slight note of hostility & incredulity in his voice. It was like he was stopping short of saying "You guys are on drugs if you think I'm not gonna kick the asses of anyone who dares to attack Americans." I got the impression he was annoyed at even having to spell out his position on terrorism. I'm gonna watch it again just to be sure, ...but I did sense some incredulity in his voice.

definitely agree!!! :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2009, 08:57:51 AM »

true but he would have quickly developed that capability once he was finsihed successfully conquering Europe...the Japanese were basically a proxy for him

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 08:59:23 AM »
Ur kidding right......Barry thinks speeches fix problem. Hell, he hoodwinked the electorate and won an the Oval Office. He gave a nice speech in Germany and France. Neither are sending more combat troops to Afghanistan nor taking any gitmo prisoners. He gave a speech and Israel isnt gonna give up any settlements.....nKorea doesn't feel threatened by speeches either.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2009, 09:01:06 AM »

true but he would have quickly developed that capability once he was finsihed successfully conquering Europe...the Japanese were basically a proxy for him

No doubt, we had to do it also because if he beat the Russians, he would have had all their oil. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »
Based on History u can make that claim...funny some of us are making the same claim about douchbag muslims. Thats ok 240, if Barry says that we should be in Afghanistan, feel free to back that war now. Barry's speech in Egypt did nothing. the Jews arent giving up any settlements, freedom isn;'t coming to repressive govs like Egypt and SA and new terrorists who hate their own gov and then decide to blame the West, will still be created. Flowery speeches without action, do NOTHING.

okay..and what action should he take, exactly???...basically it's up to the Israelis and palestinians to make peace....his speech was basically to set up the United States as an honest broker between the two by calling out both sides...

you are simply an Obama hater and if Obama gave you golden toilet paper to wipe your ass with it still wouldn't be enough for you...why not just admit it?

Also...what did Bush, Clinton, Bush the 1st, or Reagan do to make peace between palis and jews? What great plans did they have?..Obama is trying just as they were.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!