Author Topic: Chilling in Greensboro, Weighed in at 177 pounds.NGA Carolina Night of Champions  (Read 18347 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
NGA please!!
Funniest thing I've read in ages!

I LOL'd. ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Yep, that's the ones.  That one guy is a standup comedian, I caught his act on Comedy Central and he actually mentioned Hickory.  He tries to play up being a redneck now, but I know people who knew him in HS and was a preppy little guy.  I guess when he got to Hollywood and they heard the accent, he went with it.

Do what you gotta do.  I'm sure it beats working at a 7-11 in Hickory (or Greensboro...not picking on Hickory, which is a fine town).
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Do what you gotta do.  I'm sure it beats working at a 7-11 in Hickory (or Greensboro...not picking on Hickory, which is a fine town).

I actually really like Hickory too.  Ton of restaurants and my pace of living.  Maybe you would prefer Pffaftown?  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
I actually really like Hickory too.  Ton of restaurants and my pace of living.  Maybe you would prefer Pffaftown?  ;D

hahahahahahahaha    I'd keep driving past it because I couldn't grasp it phoenetically.  Like the football recruit I heard about who kept driving past Clemson because he was looking for "Climpsun"
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
hahahahahahahaha    I'd keep driving past it because I couldn't grasp it phoenetically.  Like the football recruit I heard about who kept driving past Clemson because he was looking for "Climpsun"

haha, yes Clempson !  He probably still played for them, if it was under Danny Ford!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
haha, yes Clempson !  He probably still played for them, if it was under Danny Ford!

hahahahahahaha  those were Climpsun's glory days

~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
hahahahahahaha  those were Climpsun's glory days

I love how their fans get let down every year....in the western part of NC, they received more local TV coverage than the NC teams....another reason I grew up hating them.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Its where the offical NGA Afterparty is which is why I'll be there.  They rented out the Loft section.  Its walking distance from the Marriot so its all good

most NGA afterpartys get broken up by the cops pretty early.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

I did an NGA show last year in the DC Area, had a blast!

Good luck!  Any other shows planned after this?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I could come by and video all of it if you`d like Vince. :)

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Et Tu Brute?

Where do you train, that is, if you do train?
Golds and you?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Hickory isnt bad not far from the moutains..Pffaftown I used to live there - sucks.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Just got finished weighing in and taking my drug test along with getting the usual bag of  sponsored supplements and T-Shirt.  I have to say that they have their shit together in the NGA. The venue and hotel are great and everything has been put together properly

Saw a few buddies from other NPC shows.  Just to let you folks know that the NGA Night of Champions is tommorrow in Greensboro at the Carolina Theatre so if you're near the area, come on down and check it out.  Afterparty is at Nattie Greens so that's going to be good too. 

No offense but why would any organization drug test you?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
is this NGA show gonna be on BET or the CW?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Hickory isnt bad not far from the moutains..Pffaftown I used to live there - sucks.

it def got better, used to live here then moved around just came back

I lived on the coast, went to school in wilmington

hahah the Crawdads, I banged the 3rd baseman's girl not too long ago

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
it def got better, used to live here then moved around just came back

I lived on the coast, went to school in wilmington

hahah the Crawdads, I banged the 3rd baseman's girl not too long ago
Fantastic dude...keep going you may hit more...lol

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Fantastic dude...keep going you may hit more...lol

some come by the bar I work at....never could tell they play minor league ball

once the crawdads came in Ric Flair GOld;s up here (back n the day) and were have a pissing contest benching 315, think they're top guy got it a few times for reps....well BIG JOE, countriest thick 280lb juiced up fck I knew at the time, goes over there and asks if they are done, they say, "yea, do you need us to take some weight off?"

joe replies, "naw, I need to warm up"

he benched 315 for 8 then goes directly up to 495, reps it once then on way up he drops the weights and they fall off each side....he had torn not his chest from the shoulder, but his entire pec major torn about 1inch from his clavicle....fckn terrible shi.t

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
some come by the bar I work at....never could tell they play minor league ball

once the crawdads came in Ric Flair GOld;s up here (back n the day) and were have a pissing contest benching 315, think they're top guy got it a few times for reps....well BIG JOE, countriest thick 280lb juiced up fck I knew at the time, goes over there and asks if they are done, they say, "yea, do you need us to take some weight off?"

joe replies, "naw, I need to warm up"

he benched 315 for 8 then goes directly up to 495, reps it once then on way up he drops the weights and they fall off each side....he had torn not his chest from the shoulder, but his entire pec major torn about 1inch from his clavicle....fckn terrible shi.t

Yea I know those country boys can be strong as hell sometimes all that farm work..which bar u work at?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
NGA please!!
Natural Gay Association? Na actually its a good natural group I have been in a couple shows are run well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Golds and you?
Ragsdale YMCA in Jamestown and at home.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
5 11.
I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

5'11 at 177lbs? Bullshit. You're fat ass is at least 200lbs.

- Block!
?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Ragsdale YMCA in Jamestown and at home.

Yea I have home equipment as well, what do they have at the YMCA as far as machines go?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
How can any of you who live near Greensboro not want to attend and support Getbig legend Vince G CSN MFT? Some of you should take photos or a video and post them here.

Here is a link to the contest: 

http://www.oxbodypromotions.com/nc_events.html

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
How can any of you who live near Greensboro not want to attend and support Getbig legend Vince G CSN MFT? Some of you should take photos or a video and post them here.

Did well in this contest before 2nd LH it was called East Coast at the time. A good organization for supposedly Natural BB's. The competion has dropped off lately not as many guys compete as in the past.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

Well see it'd be less gay if they had muscle. That way you can see what hard work can accomplish and it can motivate you to train harder. But going to watch Vince is basically wanting to see an average 177 lb black man in a thong, so no thanks. Nobody in shape ever competes in greensboro, it's just a show for the otherwise losers to compete and win and feel good about getting a trophy.