Author Topic: BILL Oreilly, The Liar, BRUTALLY OWNED today by CNN  (Read 4438 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: BILL Oreilly, The Liar, BRUTALLY OWNED today by CNN
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2009, 04:21:45 PM »
Another moronic arguement from a worthless Lib. O'Reilly apologized, just like a newspaper prints a retraction...end of story.

Only after having his balls nailed to the wall. Sanchez was right to point out the lie.

I notice O'Reilly is toning down the rhetoric lately. He is even starting to refer to Tiller as Dr. Tiller, and to refering to what he did as "abortions" and "termination of pregnancies" as opposed to killing babies. He's also started to refer to them as late term fetuses. I think the man is definately concerned about legal actions.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »
LOL!!!!  ;D

I agree....CNN, MSNBC, and the pitiful three DO score rather high on the BS meter.   :P

not CNN...sorry

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 05:13:46 AM »
Only after having his balls nailed to the wall. Sanchez was right to point out the lie.

Says who? Sanchez's show doesn't come on the air until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. That doesn't mean his comments had any bearing on O'Reilly's retraction.

I notice O'Reilly is toning down the rhetoric lately. He is even starting to refer to Tiller as Dr. Tiller, and to refering to what he did as "abortions" and "termination of pregnancies" as opposed to killing babies. He's also started to refer to them as late term fetuses. I think the man is definately concerned about legal actions.

People have threatened O'Reilly with lawsuits for years. Yet, he's still standing tall and is still #1. His competitors can't touch him, which may factor more into the "legal actions" more than anything else.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 06:51:33 AM »
BINGO!!!

And there are alot of assholes on GetBig with the same MO along with their weak minded followers

Your right,the left NEVER does that.Like when Joe Biden gave his rant how he told Bush that "no one was following" .NO ONE other then him heard it but the media reported it like a fact.Or like when the left reported people were screaming "kill him" about Obama at a Palin rally.NO ONE other then ONE left wing puke reporter heard,not the secret service and NO ONE in the crowd.Or like when James Carville blamed republicans for leaking a story the night of Clintons state of the union address and it turned out it was a democrat who leaked the story.Yes sir,the left is full of honesty.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »
Another moronic arguement from a worthless Lib. O'Reilly apologized, just like a newspaper prints a retraction...end of story.

First of all headhunter, I am an O'Reilly fan but TV commentators rant on a subject for a month and then offer a 30 second apology when they are proven wrong....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 04:29:06 PM »
Which is all u get from a newspaper and ur not included in the liberal douchebag comment. Thats reserved for a select few.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2009, 05:46:22 PM »

No, he didn't technically retract from anything, moron.

What O'Reilly did was apologize for not specifying that he was referring to "prime time".

He is still FULL O'SHIT in my book.

His eventual fall is going to be celebrated like the 4th of July by many people.