Author Topic: BILL Oreilly, The Liar, BRUTALLY OWNED today by CNN  (Read 4440 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
BILL Oreilly, The Liar, BRUTALLY OWNED today by CNN
« on: June 05, 2009, 01:52:17 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: BILL Oreilly, The Liar, BRUTALLY OWNED today by CNN
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
This is standard MO for the right wing media.

They simply flat out lie and then others repeat the lie and their less than intelligent audience swallows and a few of them even show up here and post it as fact.

Do they EVER retract their errors/lies??   

here's a few more flat out fucking lies from the right wing media. 

this is not some random accident.  They do it every day of the week

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001824/

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001820/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »
could someone post up that huge apology Bill O made to CNN?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »

They simply flat out lie and then others repeat the lie and their less than intelligent audience swallows and a few of them even show up here and post it as fact.

actually oreilly retracts and apologizes when it is proved that he was wrong...something that cant be said for alot of other hosts

he retracted this statement and said he was referring to primetime but didnt mention that...believe it if you want right or wrong tillers murder did recieve alot more coverage then murder of the army recruiter.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »
Both Rick Sanchez and Bill need to take a flying leap off a cliff

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 12:30:36 AM »

BINGO!!!

And there are alot of assholes on GetBig with the same MO along with their weak minded followers
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 05:29:51 AM »
BINGO!!!

And there are alot of assholes on GetBig with the same MO along with their weak minded followers

We know! But hey, we forgive you and TA anyway !!

As for so-called owning, GET REAL!!!

Keith Olbermann?? This would be the guy that O'Reilly has been slaughtering in the rating for the better part of a decade, the guy who got yanked off the primetime coverage of the Presidental election coverage, because he can't call it down the middle (his bowing before the statue of Obama got too embarrassing, even for MSNBC).

O'Reilly apologized and clarified that he was referring to primetime coverage.

Of course, for all of your hollering, it appears you miss the fact that , rather than put the focus on Tiller's murderer and his criminal background. (where it belongs),  CNN and MSNBC have been foolishly trying to blame O'Reilly for enciting this guy to kill Tiller.

And, people wonder why he keeps taking Olbermann, and whoever is the flavor of the month on CNN's 8 o'clock slot, to the woodshed.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 06:19:42 AM »
Fox is eventually going to have to drop O'Reaaaally I opine. He brings in a lot of cash, but once other TV stations start calling you a liar on national live TV you know you're getting exposed to lawsuits.

I'm sure Billy-O got a call from the room upstairs and was politely asked to come down. Although I doubt he'll be able to do that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »
Fox is eventually going to have to drop O'Reaaaally I opine. He brings in a lot of cash, but once other TV stations start calling you a liar on national live TV you know you're getting exposed to lawsuits.

I'm sure Billy-O got a call from the room upstairs and was politely asked to come down. Although I doubt he'll be able to do that.

PLEASE!!!

Olbermann's been doing that for years. Yet, you see how much that's helped him.

Why do you think he's keeps popping up on Olbermann's "World Worst...." list?

Keith just can't stand the fact that Bill has been DOMINATING the ratings for this long.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 06:41:31 AM »
BINGO!!!

you shouldnt talk about 240 like that... ;D

LOL right sure seems like it have you seen the ratings lately?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 06:52:59 AM »
Slapper= Feels that because O'Reilly doesn't know Kung Fu, Fox will end up dropping him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 07:11:13 AM »
HAHAHA they have been blatantly lying for as long as they have been on air.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=3570

they got ran over by the bus on that one.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 07:34:32 AM »
Slapper= Feels that because O'Reilly doesn't know Kung Fu, Fox will end up dropping him.

O'Reilly is mediatic bubble gum. Once the taste runs out he will be disposed of like the little bitch that he is.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 07:37:35 AM »
PLEASE!!!

Olbermann's been doing that for years. Yet, you see how much that's helped him.

Why do you think he's keeps popping up on Olbermann's "World Worst...." list?

Keith just can't stand the fact that Bill has been DOMINATING the ratings for this long.

I couldn't give a rat's ass about both of them. If you think I'm one-sided, politically mind you, you should stick a thermometer up your ass and check for cavities.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 08:54:52 AM »
I couldn't give a rat's ass about both of them. If you think I'm one-sided, politically mind you, you should stick a thermometer up your ass and check for cavities.

I'll defer to your expertise, in regards to matters of having things inserted in one's rectum.

O'Reilly is mediatic bubble gum. Once the taste runs out he will be disposed of like the little bitch that he is.

The taste has been there for nearly a DECADE (and counting), and he's been slapping the taste out of the mouths of Olbermann and Brown during prime time.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 09:01:43 AM »
bill oreilly has the best ratings by far !!!

NOUGH SAID....

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 09:12:09 AM »
I'll defer to your expertise, in regards to matters of having things inserted in one's rectum.

Sure. If I were you I'd buy the 4 inch cambered Aneros. It's not cheap but at least it takes your temperature right (sort of) AND stimulates your prostate at the same time. Do it a couple days a week and you'll be shooting loads like Peter North in no time (mostly seminal fluid but who the fuck cares, shooting out twice the usual amount is an impressive sight).

The taste has been there for nearly a DECADE (and counting), and he's been slapping the taste out of the mouths of Olbermann and Brown during prime time.

Like I said, he is mediatic bubble gum and I guarantee you that he'll be disposed of eventually. Not that I do not like the guy (I actually hate him... and Olbermann).

Just because he's got the ratings does not mean shit. In fact it means one thing: Anyone who listens to that asshole is fucking stupid and ought to be sterilized immediately.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 09:16:07 AM »

Sure. If I were you I'd buy the 4 inch cambered Aneros. It's not cheap but at least it takes your temperature (sort of) right AND stimulates your prostate at the same time. Do it a couple days a week and you'll be shooting loads like Peter North in no time (mostly seminal fluid but who the fuck cares, it's an impressive sight).

No thanks!! That's one experience you can keep to yourself!!!

Like I said, he is mediatic bubble gum and I guarantee you that he'll be disposed of eventually. Not that I do not like the guy (I actually hate him... and Olbermann).

Just because he's got the ratings does not mean shit. In fact it means one thing: Anyone who listens to that Mick is fucking stupid.

It means that, compared to his peers, he's top dog!! As for you other comments, I think the "stupid" jacket is more tailored to that jibberish.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »
Islam and Christianity have high ratings too. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 09:25:07 AM »
Islam and Christianity have high ratings too. 

And, at least one of them dominates atheistic jibberish, too.

;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 09:28:31 AM »
No thanks!! That's one experience you can keep to yourself!!!

You're the one who brought it up... I'm just giving you advice on what to do with your ass. Literally.

It means that, compared to his peers, he's top dog!! As for you other comments, I think the "stupid" jacket is more tailored to that jibberish.

No, he is the dog that barks the loudest. You do have to understand that just because he is loud, obnoxious and frankly insulting to his invitees does not automatically translate into saying or telling the truth. In fact he has had to retract on many occasions because he is, let's be frank, an asshole and doesn't even care about checking his facts, he just cares about being the last one to speak and have a say.

An appropriate comparison in Bill-O's contributions to media are only equated to those of Britney Spears' to the world of music.

Just MY humble opinion. Not what I've seen on my favorite TV show this morning.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 09:30:40 AM »
Now, pardon me but I gotta chop me some trees.

I will respond to your comments (if you do reply) later on... if I have the time.

Cheers.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 09:38:15 AM »
You're the one who brought it up... I'm just giving you advice on what to do with your ass. Literally.

UNSOLICITED advice, for which I have no need (unlike yourself).

;D

No, he is the dog that barks the loudest. You do have to understand that just because he is loud, obnoxious and frankly insulting to his invitees does not automatically translate into saying or telling the truth. In fact he has had to retract on many occasions because he is, let's be frank, an asshole and doesn't even care about checking his facts, he just cares about being the last one to speak and have a say.

An appropriate comparison in Bill-O's contributions to media are only equated to those of Britney Spears' to the world of music.

It's not O'Reilly's barking that the issue. It's his carving through the PC rhetoric (particuarly amongst his more liberal guests) and getting to the nitty-gritty of the matter, which tends to get liberals a bit testy.

Just MY humble opinion. Not what I've seen on my favorite TV show this morning.

Your opinion, YES!! As for humble....that's another issue.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »

GOOD ONE!!! ;D

body88

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »

Ha-ha, man, you have no idea what you're talking about do you?  Fox was probably ecstatic competing stations spent so much time driving traffic to Oreillys show, and then when he apologized for his mistake, he proably generated some new viewers. 

The lawsuit comment is just plain foolish so I'm not even going to take the time to explain how the FCC works.