Author Topic: holy jesus...new shot of Yates 94 ...best back double bi EVER  (Read 6223 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: holy jesus...new shot of Yates 94 ...best back double bi EVER
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 05:46:33 PM »
I suppose Ricky Hatton is the greatest boxer and Beckam is the greatest footballer ever as well, "England_1"?  ::) ::)

Surely not the slightest bit of bias in this fool's opinion.....

QFT!  lol at "England_1" thinking his opinion means something...

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 07:36:19 AM »
Coleman, Wheeler, Yates,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 07:37:13 AM »
Coleman, Wheeler, Yates,
NASSER,Coleman, Wheeler, Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 07:40:06 AM »
That shot of Yates is far away on purpose. Close-up and you immediately notice the embarassing missing biceps aka pancakes in the the back double-bi. :P

Pancake close-up on right, actual biceps development on left. ;D

Same contest different angle troll  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »
::)

Sorry 262 pounds beats 247 pounds , especially when you have better balance and proportion and is more complete  ;)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2009, 07:46:51 AM »
Sorry 262 pounds beats 247 pounds , especially when you have better balance and proportion and is more complete  ;)

Weight isn't a dominating factor in bodybuilding contests - its called SUBJECTIVITY.  I've never seen a tape measure or scale used to judge a bodybuilding contest.

By the way, Dorian was not better balanced or more complete than Ronnie.  You're delusional as usual. 

Here comes the personal attack you've been waiting for.  I have no problem attacking you personally, as your arguments are idiotic.  It's obvious you aren't very successful in your chosen vocation, as you display horrible judgment on a daily basis.  I would find it hard to believe you've attained even a small level of success, hence your high post count and belief Dorian Yates is bodybuilding's most dominant champion.  EPIC LACK OF JUDGMENT. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:24 AM »
wrong. it means that ronnie isn't an arrogant asshole who brags about his own physique (like Flex).

he is the best ever but he will be the last person to admit it..

Jay is smoking crack to think he could ever beat me , he better be reborn with better genetics

owned  ;)

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:38 AM »
Nasser,  Really ?  C'MOn. Not even in the same class as Coleman,Yates,Wheeler,and Levrone.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
Nasser,  Really ?  C'MOn. Not even in the same class as Coleman,Yates,Wheeler,and Levrone.  
He got ripped off many times at the O :(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2009, 07:55:47 AM »
I hate this thread.

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:20 AM »
Nasser only looked good in one olympia 97'. Had the same problem the Levrone had when placing 2nd to Coleman. Once Dorian turned around, the show was over. How many shows did Nasser Win ?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:47 AM »
I hate this thread.

good. stay off it then. lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2009, 08:04:51 AM »
Weight isn't a dominating factor in bodybuilding contests - its called SUBJECTIVITY.  I've never seen a tape measure or scale used to judge a bodybuilding contest.

By the way, Dorian was not better balanced or more complete than Ronnie.  You're delusional as usual. 

Here comes the personal attack you've been waiting for.  I have no problem attacking you personally, as your arguments are idiotic.  It's obvious you aren't very successful in your chosen vocation, as you display horrible judgment on a daily basis.  I would find it hard to believe you've attained even a small level of success, hence your high post count and belief Dorian Yates is bodybuilding's most dominant champion.  EPIC LACK OF JUDGMENT. 

meltdown

I agree weight isn't the dominating factor in a bodybuilding contests it is a very important part , notice I used the word PART this also includes muscle density , muscle dryness , muscle balance & proportion as well as posing & presentation , it's the complete package how many times must I explain this to you?  ;) and with all other factors being equal the bigger guy will always win a bodybuilding contest

and you never seen a scale used at a contest , check out the 1988 Mr Olympia  ;D

You don't even know what balance is or isn't so you can't say who is better balanced , and more complete? at his best Dorian hands down , I can teach you what balance is if you'd like? you know arm length in relation to torso , torso length , torso length in relation to legs , then factor in proportion between one muscle group to another , etc and it's obvious those is us in the know , which is the better balanced athlete

I wouldn't expect anything less than a personal attack , it's the last ditch effort of a defeated man . You can type my arguments are idiotic because that's all you can do , you can't defend your position or make your point based on how contests are judged because YOU don't know how they are , you can't say my argument is idiotic because you don't even know how the game is played lmao

All you can do is type I'm wrong because you can't prove I'm wrong . and as far as my post count I've been here a long time and I still average just 13 posts a day , so you're wrong once again and please prove me wrong when I say Dorian is the most dominate bodybuilder of all-time , lets go kid put up or shut up  ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2009, 08:05:55 AM »
good. stay off it then. lol

Buttons pushed, mission accomplished......contin ue pole smokery.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:53 AM »
Dorian's back thickness is sick in that shot.  Unbelievable.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
I have no problem attacking you personally, as your arguments are idiotic.  It's obvious you aren't very successful in your chosen vocation,

no shit.

someone that idiotic on a bb message board isn't going to be too swift in the 'real world' either..

then again, how hard is it to arrange flowers? lol ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »
no shit.

someone that idiotic on a bb message board isn't going to be too swift in the 'real world' either..

then again, how hard is it to arrange flowers? lol ;D

Who was singing my praises?  ;) yeah I thought so , notice I never once called you smart

owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »
as always, NacisissticFlowerboy only tells half the story.

he leaves out the quote where I stated how much more stupid he became after his break from the truce thread..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »
as always, NacisissticFlowerboy only tells half the story.

he leaves out the quote where I stated how much more stupid he became after his break from the truce thread..

I don't care what you claim after the fact NOTHING what so ever has changed , not my position , not my facts nothing

you're an idiot plain & simple and you bragged about how smart I am , I never once said you were , in fact I said your shit " University " owes your parents a refund , the difference between you and I is , I don't need to attack you , what you do for a living , what you look like , etc I'm above that , all I have to do is expose how stupid you are when it comes to competitive bodybuilding and that was done LONGGGGGGGG ago  ;)

I could collect cans for a living , I could look like the blob from X-men , I could be missing both legs and I still know a fuck of a lot more about competitive bodybuilding than YOU and Team-Trollman COMBINED

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »
NarcisissticFlowerboy is meltingdown lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »
lol ND had a rough day at the flower shop. lol

meltdown  ;)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »
I don't care what you claim after the fact NOTHING what so ever has changed , not my position , not my facts nothing

you're an idiot plain & simple and you bragged about how smart I am , I never once said you were , in fact I said your shit " University " owes your parents a refund , the difference between you and I is , I don't need to attack you , what you do for a living , what you look like , etc I'm above that , all I have to do is expose how stupid you are when it comes to competitive bodybuilding and that was done LONGGGGGGGG ago  ;)

I could collect cans for a living , I could look like the blob from X-men , I could be missing both legs and I still know a fuck of a lot more about competitive bodybuilding than YOU and Team-Trollman COMBINED

But you just did, my friend!  You just did.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »
But you just did, my friend!  You just did.

I only attack your ignorance , especially when you're trying to talk with authority on a subject you don't have the first clue about  ;)

I don't need to attack what you do for a living , what you look like , what you drive , all I can do is comment on what you type

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2009, 04:50:15 PM »
ND, what kind of flowers does dorian like best?

roses? tulpips? daisies?

does his favorite change after sex? :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2009, 04:53:30 PM »
ND, what kind of flowers does dorian like best?

roses? tulpips? daisies?

does his favorite change after sex? :-X

yawn back to teh topic of back double biceps shots lol here is Ronnie 1997 pwing Ronnie 1999 LMFAO

Ronnie 1999 placed 9th against a Dorian with a torn bicep/tricep and quad , now how well would Ronnie 1999 place against and injury free Dorian at 269 pounds? LMFAO

owned  ;)