Author Topic: Dumbbell rack after the foreingers get done at the gym  (Read 6220 times)

spinnis

Re: Dumbbell rack after the foreingers get done at the gym
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2009, 05:18:53 AM »
at my old gym we had a HUUUUGE Bouncer dude that got so fucking pissed with someone didn't "re-rack" the weight, So every time someone didn't he went up to the guy and shouted RERACK THE FUKCING WEIGHTS with his deeper then vin diesel voice.

Needles to say, the weights was Always racked.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2009, 05:26:18 AM »
at my old gym we had a HUUUUGE Bouncer dude that got so fucking pissed with someone didn't "re-rack" the weight, So every time someone didn't he went up to the guy and shouted RERACK THE FUKCING WEIGHTS with his deeper then vin diesel voice.

Needles to say, the weights was Always racked.
There you go promblem solved each gym needs a RACK BOUNCER. ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2009, 06:45:51 AM »
that's poor gym mgmt.  you get on those fvckers for a week to put their Dbs back.  if they don't you kick them out.  It'll only take a few public requests (or dismissals) and they'll fall into line.

I agree.  But most gym managers today are just worried about selling more memberships, they don't want to confront people, thats uncomfortable business right there.  So they hide behind their desks and don't worry about whats going on.  In many gyms as I have read here it's up to the members, but that usually takes a special person.  And when they confront some twink for curling the 30's right in front of the rack preventing anyone else access to the rack, the twink cries to management and they kick out the bouncer for intimidating members.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2009, 08:33:39 AM »
i just grab whatever dumbell I can and adjust the reps and intensity as needed then move on to a machine or barbell......gyms are tough places you cant just walk around crying like a baby.

Me too. I just grab... no one can put the pairs back together...so I might have 90lbs in one hand and 110lbs in another. I adjust the intensity in each limb and move on. I think it's call the Weider Lopsided Principle.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2009, 08:58:11 AM »
Just a little common respect for the other guy, and the gym it's self, when racking or stripping a bar. Kind of lost these day's, too bad. Like some guy's are use to their mothers picking up after them, so they just walk away. Wonder if they bother to wipe their asses, or wait for mom to do that also.

With liability insurance so high for gym owner you would think "Return  Weight"  signs would be all around the place. Trip on a DB or lying plate, tear ligaments, and than sue the owner for whatever he's got, may not be the best outcome for an owner who has invested everything he has, or will have, in his dream of running a gym.

Bones: that is the secret Weider Principle. All Weider MR O's have used that in underground training rooms. Keep it quite...OK.

F

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »
no thx we like pissing off the anti roiders like you who lift the light weight  ;D
The funny thing there is, I walked by this juicer the other day...you know, typical middle aged clown with shitty calves, can't hack it the real way.
He was doing mediocre shrugs with 100lb dumbells, I carried on past him and dominated the 150s for an easy 15, no swinging.
The fact is, Croatch dominates most of these juiced up fools.  No strength/genetics/or heart...9 times out of 10.
Sorry. :-\
N

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2009, 09:51:14 AM »
The funny thing there is, I walked by this juicer the other day...you know, typical middle aged clown with shitty calves, can't hack it the real way.
He was doing mediocre shrugs with 100lb dumbells, I carried on past him and dominated the 150s for an easy 15, no swinging.
The fact is, Croatch dominates most of these juiced up fools.  No strength/genetics/or heart...9 times out of 10.

ahhh, 100 150 all the same with shrugs...not a good exercise at all..only limited by handgrip strength...so maybe your hands were  a little fressher than the ol guy...big deal

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 10:25:04 AM »
ahhh, 100 150 all the same with shrugs...not a good exercise at all..only limited by handgrip strength...so maybe your hands were  a little fressher than the ol guy...big deal
I've seen guys grab the 100's that couldn't shrug them at all.......so I have to call bullshit on this one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 12:31:00 PM »
this reminds me of my thread  how does this make you feel. it makes me angry to look at this, almost as bad as smelling these fourniers who never heard about soap what do they clean themselves in shit.
F

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 04:26:32 PM »
I've seen guys grab the 100's that couldn't shrug them at all.......so I have to call bullshit on this one.
Well, if Chaos calls bullshit, it must be. hahha
In a video I have, I'm shrugging 4-5 plates, 150s shouldn't be far out of that range.
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »
In a video I have, I'm shrugging 4-5 plates, 150s shouldn't be far out of that range.

Natural
I hate the State.

io856

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »
Nobody worth anything in the iron game gives two shits about what you "shrug"

The reality is you are a pathetically average gym trainer who never took it to the next level and never achieved an advanced level of strength or size. The only thing you have is calves and thats mostly genetic anyway so you can have that... sure. Lets see if you outlift the "steroid users" you despise in the big three... you get owned to no end and you know it.

Fuck you and your little beliefs about steroids and your judgements on others... you don't follow them everywhere... you don't know their goals, motivations and experiences in life. All you know is that they MAY use steroids and your retarded judgements follow... mind your own fuccking business. Oh and remember while you are disappointed and disheartened by natural bonebuilding remember there are people out there like many on this board who take it to that next level and actually achieve something that may mean fuck all to you but a lot to them.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2009, 05:54:18 PM »

The reality is you are a pathetically average gym trainer who never took it to the next level and never achieved an advanced level of strength or size. The only thing you have is calves and thats mostly genetic anyway so you can have that... sure. Lets see if you outlift the "steroid users" you despise in the big three... you get owned to no end and you know it.

Fuck you and your little beliefs about steroids and your judgements on others... you don't follow them everywhere... you don't know their goals, motivations and experiences in life. All you know is that they MAY use steroids and your retarded judgements follow... mind your own fuccking business. Oh and remember while you are disappointed and disheartened by natural bonebuilding remember there are people out there like many on this board who take it to that next level and actually achieve something that may mean fuck all to you but a lot to them.

LOL the guy was bragging about shrugs!!  You know what they say about people who toot their own horn.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2009, 06:32:54 PM »

Love hurts. :'(
N

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

meltdown
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »
Fuckstink, I wasn't quoting or talking to you. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2009, 07:40:14 PM »
Love hurts. :'(
So does failure and resentment

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »
Fuckstink, I wasn't quoting or talking to you. ;)
In the future, call me Fuckstick.  I'd prefer that.
So does failure and resentment
Again, you got me. :-\ ::)
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 10:36:43 AM »
In the future, call me Fuckstick.  I'd prefer that.Again, you got me. :-\ ::)

Natural
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 03:28:47 PM »
Natural
Try something new.  The first 3 were funny though.
Again, nobody gives a shit if you're natural.  Knowing you pwn the majority of juicers without taking gear is reward itself. ;)

N

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »
It would be ok with me, I never go anywhere near that thing. 
I think nautilus would solve this issue ;D